AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-05-17, 20:43   Link #4261
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Diablo 3 with some Galactic Civilizations 3 whenever I've had enough rifting for a day.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-18, 04:27   Link #4262
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Played Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons tonight. Very short game with extremely easy puzzles, but it was very charming and depressing all at the same time. Nice score and beautiful visuals. It's been a while since I've seen so much emotional punch packed into just a few hours of gameplay. Damn.

I also like how exploring the entirety of levels (or doing certain interactions) uncovers pseudo side quests and secrets. To be rewarded in the form of tiny extra snippets of story/world building and achievements for doing and/or exploring things the average player wouldn't is something I wish I saw more often.
Old 2015-05-18, 15:49   Link #4263
Dextro
He Without a Title

I've been mostly wasting time on Project Diva F 2nd. The game basically pulls me back in whenever a new DLC song comes out and I stick for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile Tales of Xillia is still half done but lately I've been feeling more in the mood for books than games
Old 2015-05-22, 16:10   Link #4264
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Finished The Walking Dead S1, I got to say that the damn game played me, as I found myself unable to reprend Clementine in any way, and even found that I was unable to commit to the final choice of the game just to spare her more suffering ... I wasn't ready for the fate of my character, and I'm seriously considering getting S2 just to find out what the hell happens next...
Old 2015-06-06, 22:36   Link #4265
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm playing Remember Me (PS3) now, currently trying in vain to deplete the final boss's last health bar.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 00:39   Link #4266
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Project cars
Old 2015-06-07, 10:09   Link #4267
Sixth
Hu Tao

playing heroes of the storm, hero league.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 00:30   Link #4268
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I recently completed Remember Me (PS3), still hoping for a sequel.

Anyway, I've been currently playing Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (PS3), just finished Chapter 08: Descent into Heresy.
Old 2015-06-14, 03:26   Link #4269
Jun pls

Currently playing Chain Chronicles (Android/iOS).
Just really started yesterday after rerolling for hours to get 5* starter, haha

Shion -- Senyuu
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 13:56   Link #4270
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
I got Mirror's Edge in Steam Summer Sale. It is a lot more clunky to play on PC than on console, but it's still a good game. Can't wait for whatever the next game is, since apparently the next one won't be Mirror's Edge 2 or something similar.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 15:06   Link #4271
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
I got Mirror's Edge in Steam Summer Sale. It is a lot more clunky to play on PC than on console, but it's still a good game. Can't wait for whatever the next game is, since apparently the next one won't be Mirror's Edge 2 or something similar.
If you can get a cheap wired 360 controller it should work flawlessly with most PC games made in the last 8 years or so. I know that's what I do with those games that play better with a controller.

Anyway I finally got through Tales of Xillia (yes, I know I'm late) and picked up Tales of Xillia 2 just to be promptly disgusted with some of the gameplay changes. Fetch quests and an that insane debt to pay off? Not being allowed to take more than 3 characters outside of towns? That really puts me off from playing the game...

On the other hand Elize sure grew up
Old 2015-06-14, 17:35   Link #4272
Wandering Soul

I recently bought the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix. Having a lot of fun playing through KH2.
Old 2015-06-14, 18:11   Link #4273
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Currently going to platinuming Neptunia U, then trying to finally finish Demon Gaze.
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 13:53   Link #4274
Romanticide

Playing Xillia 2, then gonna replay Symphonia.
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-30, 23:07   Link #4275
P99

Recently replayed Mass Effect 3, but with the Extended Cut ending and Citadel DLC for the first time. The added scenes to the ending was nice, and the DLC interaction with past and present squadmates made for a great final goodbye of sorts (though with the recent Mass Effect game announcement, maybe there will be some familiar faces!).
Old 2015-07-01, 20:13   Link #4276
Wandering Soul

I just started the Birth by sleep part of the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix.
Old 2015-07-05, 05:30   Link #4277
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Was madly addicted to Ark: Survival Evolved with my group of friends but gave up after being raided multiple times.

Currently on an MMO spree and addicted to Cabal 2 that just recently went into open beta. Honestly, the game is terrible and ranks with any other new generic MMO. I had high hopes for the game and I regret dropping $20 for early access; however, it IS still OBT so there may be room for improvement. Currently level 32 as a Force Shielder (I should have went Force Blader...) and in a large and active guild. I'm basically still playing because this guild is promising and I want to get my $20 worth of the game. Right now, end-game looks terrible. I just hope the devs already have plans to release more content cuz people are already hitting the current max level which is 40.

I also got back into Aion after finding out my old guild friends still play. Rejoined them on my lvl 61 gladiator. The game has changed a lot, especially skills and stigma (in part due to the recent major patch). So much to do...I'm tossing between this and Cabal 2.

I'll still play Red Orchestra 2 as my FPS now that Battlefield Hardline is basically dead.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-14, 02:45   Link #4278
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing Alice: Madness Returns (PS3), just finished Part 14: Barrelbottom.
Old 2015-09-12, 11:45   Link #4279
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I recently started playing Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) for the first time, just finished Stage 02: The Stadium.
Old 2015-09-13, 01:33   Link #4280
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Since my last post, got back into Aion Online and just madly addicted. Still playing Hearthstone and Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm (for my FPS fix) a whole lot. Still have to beat The Witcher 3, hardly did much on it. Playing D3 here and there as well. Have been eyeing SWTOR with the new patch/update, but not looking to spend on the expansion just yet (last time I came back a few months ago the game changed and just felt slow in terms of PvE). Not sure I'll find time to play much now that I start my new job in a few days.

Couple games I'm looking forward to is Blade & Soul NA (although it's only beta later this year), Black Desert Online NA (unfortunately, not available until next year *sadface*). And, of course, SW Battlefront 2 .

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote