AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-20, 14:00   Link #21
bubba1652

chapters 3-6 have no seeds...
Old 2010-06-22, 04:20   Link #22
Spectre77

Quote:
Spectre77, do try to keep notes, links, and credits in next time. They are there for good reasons.
I did... Ive never removed anything from the scripts ive been provided with, all of which (save for the first and extra chapter) can be found on the mediafire.

Thes ones provided by subsmith or by "Iso & RagnaParadise" (1, 4, 5 and extra 1) dont contain any TL notes because there never where any, and any credits can be found at the top of the file between the title page and the story, any TL notes in 2,3,6 and 7 can be found at the very end on the last page.

Ive checked over my files and i cant find anywhere ive erased anything.

Last edited by Spectre77; 2010-06-22 at 04:47.
Old 2010-06-22, 05:55   Link #23
Spectre77

Restarted the seeding for 3 - 6. I couldnt figure out how to restore the seeding so i created new torrent files. It seems to have picked up all the peers from the old one though so there shouldnt be any problems.
Old 2010-06-22, 07:20   Link #24
arson88

mediafire link please... although just now there are seeders but my files still remain at 0.0%.
T.T
Old 2010-06-22, 09:25   Link #25
Spectre77

Love to, but im not the one in control of the mediafire. i dont think Anon is planning to upload all the indiviual ones. We're planning to put them all into a single document, its ready but we still need a translation of he new chapter from the book they released in japan.

Ill pack them all into a .RAR and upload it to MU, so you can use that rather than torrenting. Just gimme 20 minutes or so to upload it (Slow internet is slow)

EDIT: Uh, yeah scrap that idea. Ive been waiting 20 minuets and it still hasnt fully uploaded so i dont think its gonna work.

Last edited by Spectre77; 2010-06-22 at 11:13.
Old 2010-06-22, 09:33   Link #26
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber

Spectre77, I was speaking about the extra chapter. That and the 1st chap were the only ones I did with Naru. You left out everything after the last illustration, which consist of credits, links, and notes. The notes were added after the version you have, though they aren't that new either. There were changes in the main body too, which didn't get into your pdf.
Old 2010-06-22, 10:14   Link #27
Spectre77

Ah right, i see it there. Yeah, i got the content pretty quickly so i would have missed any additions and revisions you made.

As for the links, its not so much that i cut them out on purpose, i just didnt notice them there... or i did and wrote them of as part of the page or something, i dunno.

Ill start making up a V2 now then. Thanks for adding the links for the majhong game BTW, that game confuses the crud outta me...

PS- For the credit page in the compilation, is it Subsmith or Sub Smith?

Last edited by Spectre77; 2010-06-22 at 10:38.
Old 2010-06-22, 10:42   Link #28
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber

No worries, everyone makes mistakes. Just try to make sure that next time, the group's name appear somewhere in the pdf, or the file name, or even just in the torrent comment is fine.

By the way, another change was just made. You can update the pdf if you want, but I can't promise you this will be the last version. Things get changed when we receive comments, which is why I only do it in the web form for the ease of changes.
Old 2010-06-22, 11:04   Link #29
Spectre77

Bah, you sure know how to irk a guy doncha, i just finished the new one and now you change it on me :P

That being the case, i think ill just scrap the new one and wait til i need it for the compilation, give you some time to make any edits that need to be made.
Old 2010-06-28, 12:59   Link #30
Riou17
Red☆Crystal

Chapters 3-6 are taking a long time to download. Will there be a compilation of all chapters in one file? When will it be released?
Old 2010-06-30, 23:53   Link #31
Spectre77

Im the ony person seeding the files for some reason, and im not on the computer very often so they are taking a very ling time. Ide leave the computer on but my parents complain about how much electricity it burns. 3 and four have just plain stopped workin for some reason so im just going to delete those.

There will indeed by a compilation of chapters into one file, which will be released as soon as we are able to get an english version of the extra chapter which was released in the compiled book. i dont know whats happening on that front, but ill send off an E-mail and find out.

EDIT: Ok, i got a reply back. No scans of the raw found so far and i cant seem to find any either (granted, i have no idea wher to look). If you can locate them let me know...or mabye ill just buy the book myself. i cant read it but...

EDIT 2: Ok, the slow torrenting has been fixed. Someone (not me i swear :P) changed the max upload speed on my torrent program to 1kb. Ive changed it back to unlimited now so it should be working properly.

Last edited by Spectre77; 2010-07-01 at 02:20.
Old 2010-07-14, 14:07   Link #32
justinefremlouw
えろーえろ

Ch1-7 + Extra Ch1 all in one pdf. This version contains:
  • Chapter 1 by SubSmith, updated graphics (real scans instead of Dengeki's), text correction + placement by me
  • Chapter 2 -7 + Extra Ch1 compiled by Spectre77, Ch 2-4 & 6 is V2.
  • All chapters contains graphics from the original novel (unlike some of the scans provided above)

Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M8UE8EQT

Note that I don't take credit for any of these individual pdf files. I merely updated the graphics from Chapter 1 and compiled them all into one pdf file for convenience.
Old 2010-07-15, 07:34   Link #33
Kudryavka

Thanks, justin. I like how you put the text next to pictures, too.
Old 2010-07-15, 13:39   Link #34
justinefremlouw
えろーえろ

It just so happens it fit, so I just put it where it originally belongs 0.o
Old 2010-07-16, 01:59   Link #35
Spectre77

Dang, you beat me to the compilation. Ive had one sitting on my computer for weeks waiting to be uploaded, was just waiting for the new chapter.

Ah well, might as well upload mine anyways. There will be a few differences, Grammar edits and the like, plus all the TL notes will be shifted to the bottom, wont be uploading it till a translation for the new chapter is available though. Ide buy the book and get the raws muself, but that $40 postage....
Old 2010-07-16, 06:13   Link #36
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber

Extra chapter 02's raw in Japanese is available. Whoever wants to translate can PM me for the link, as I think I've read somewhere linking raws publicly is a no-no. Otherwise, if no one has done it by the time I've found a reliable Chinese translation, I guess I'll do it again.

Also, why the obsession with PDF? If you gotta make some sort of offline ver, why not use one of the formats where the fonts and line-spacings etc are adjustable? I personally would just copy texts into Word and tinker there when I read these things.
Old 2010-07-16, 10:57   Link #37
justinefremlouw
えろーえろ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre77 View Post
Dang, you beat me to the compilation. Ive had one sitting on my computer for weeks waiting to be uploaded, was just waiting for the new chapter.

Ah well, might as well upload mine anyways. There will be a few differences, Grammar edits and the like, plus all the TL notes will be shifted to the bottom, wont be uploading it till a translation for the new chapter is available though. Ide buy the book and get the raws muself, but that $40 postage....
Did you update the images for the first volume? If not, want me to upload the one I edited so you can use it?
Old 2010-07-17, 08:06   Link #38
Spectre77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post
Also, why the obsession with PDF? If you gotta make some sort of offline ver, why not use one of the formats where the fonts and line-spacings etc are adjustable? I personally would just copy texts into Word and tinker there when I read these things.
Most people cant be bothered playing around with something that they just want to read. Thats how ive been making my PDF's anyways, taking the existing text, putting it onto a word document, editing and spacing then outputting it in PDF with a program that creates a virtual printer. Trying to get it so people dont need to.

That, and theres something better about reading in PDF, not sure what it is but that might just be me :P. If people rather it in a word document you can do that with acrobat reader anyway.

And justinefremlouwl, is the only difference between the images the lack of the banner on the bottom? If so, thanks for the offer but im good, the images im using already have the banner removed.
Old 2010-07-27, 20:57   Link #39
PiNoypi

Ok, Im confused (not really computer savvy). Where can I read all the chapters?

I get chapter can be found on subsmith's blog, but what about 2-7? Do I download them? Where?
Thank you so much for any help
Old 2010-07-27, 22:04   Link #40
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber

The link in the 1st reply has all the latest manuscripts. This link is also conveniently located at the end of chap 01, in case you missed it.

I believe Iso, one of the translators, has taken upon himself to do some translation quality checking and compile a complete release of all chapters, once extra chapter 02 is translated.

One of us will hopefully get to it soon. My arms still hurts too much for me to be productive: I flipped over a table after reading that chapter.