Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-30, 17:09   Link #3261
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
DayZ.

Joined a clan and it's twenty times the game it is just playing solo. I've learned more in the last two days with them than I did with soloing for two weeks.

That said I got killed on the way back from a raid by a hacker and as much as I loved just being given high end gear for joining them, it felt a bit hollow and I wanted to see how I could fair by myself in acquiring gear with my new found knowledge.

I've since respawned in Kamenko and ran north towards NW airfield and had quite a successful trip along the way. Raided every deer stand I came across and currently wield an AKM with six spare magazines, found an ACU pack in one, I've acquired binoculars, map, compass, matches and a watch as well from them.

I raided Zeleno's supermarket by myself without being seen by the zombies and made off with a metric ton of food and drink as well as a shiny M1911 and ammunition to compliment the AKM and am currently sitting just off the NW boundaries of the airfield.

I plan to meet up with clan mates tonight and head back to our base.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 13:35   Link #3262
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Currently started a new playthrough cycle on "THE iDOLM@STER 2", "Tales of Vesperia", and "Neptune Mk.II" as I finally upgraded to a new HD TV so that now I can finally enjoy the games as they were supposed to be. Goodbye my trusty(?) old 16in. clunker~

STILL trying to get the platinum trophy in iM@S2. Still cant quite reach the 76500points trophy. As far as Vesperia goes I'm trying to complete the Item and Monster collection, both of which are at about 94% and I HAD to start my second playthough as I didnt steal the items from the bosses of a certain side quest. orz. Neptune Mk.II? Just trying to conquer all the S rank colosseum missions and watch the rest of the endings.

What I'm waiting on:
Tales of Graces F. Just made it into the "Best of" category in Japan so I bought it right away. Not to mention that Tales of Vesperia and iM@S2 also made it into the "Best of" category. Also thinking about buying "Ni no Kuni" as the "All-in-One" edition was released in Japan with all the DLCs, etc. which is nice since its not even scheduled to be released in the US until 2013 I believe.
Old 2012-08-02, 01:02   Link #3263
Kakuseiga
Vocaloid & Touhou fan <3

Currently playing Touhou and God Eater Burst <3
Old 2012-08-09, 19:07   Link #3264
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Finally got a PS Vita, with no Vita games since none particularly interest me. I'll probably get the new Miku game for it when Christmas comes... but yes, it's going to play Japanese PSP games for now. Planning to download Idolmaster Shiny Festa onto it once it comes out.

PS Vita: Idolmaster SP Missing Moon (PSP/PSN) - Started where I left off after spending most of my time playing the Japanese version of Pokemon Black 2 on my DS. Managed to get S rank again with Ritsuko with 12 weeks left. I wonder what I will do during that time. Hmmmm. Also started a Chihaya Free Produce.

DS: Pokemon Black 2 (Jpn) - I'm battling in the Pokemon World Tournament and training Pokemon to Level 100. Still need to breed more Pokemon for my new team so I can start online battles.

3DS: Pokemon Rumble Blast - Haven't touch the game for a while and still at the third chapter. Oh my.
Old 2012-08-09, 20:12   Link #3265
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

With my computer out of commission I went and picked up Prototype 2. Gotta love the new Tendril power.
Old 2012-08-09, 22:42   Link #3266
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Fortune Summoners
FFXIV
TERA (at least until I run out of chronoscrolls)
That other really super popular MMO, I'm sure you all have heard of it
Old 2012-08-10, 09:52   Link #3267
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I just died at level 19 as apparently the only cleric in Oryx's castle in Realm of the Mad God. My second character, ever.

I feel like I failed the world.

Translation to the uninitiated (of which I was one...approximately three hours ago): the healer died first on the way to the last boss.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:21   Link #3268
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Got back a little into playing my Skyrim Viking again, finishing the main quests up. He's so absurdly OP there is no challenge left. Gonna try Dawnguard next.

Meanwhile, playing Tribes less and getting more back into EVE where the war has suffered setbacks. And a little Endless Space on the side for that Civ spur.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 15:03   Link #3269
Yorae_paladin1

darksiders in preparation for DS2 i will enjoy being death
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 17:19   Link #3270
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I am currently re-playing Kingdom Hearts (PS2) and Kingdom Hearts II (PS2).
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 20:16   Link #3271
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Just yesterday, I just downloaded Shining Hearts from the PSN as I was kind of unsatisfied with the Anime ending and I want to see how it plays. Yeah, although I almost finished all the grammar in Genki, I still have trouble with Kanji, especially when the more complicated characters looks blurry on the screen. It must be something with the upscaling on the Vita, but I'll try to deal with it.

Aside from that, I'm not playing anything else at the moment.
Old 2012-08-11, 19:24   Link #3272
Mayushii

I'm currently replaying Metro 2033 and making a video series about it because it's that damn awesome. Probably my favourite FPS of all time really... The atmosphere is unbelievably good.
Mayushii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 17:34   Link #3273
sudolicious
Otoshi-gami in training

Just started ToGf, since there's finally an undub.. It really took me by surprise that the main girl is voiced by Kanahana, couldn't stop smiling for a few minutes at first.

Game looks awesome, I'm usually not playing a lot anymore because most games seem shitty nowadays, but this is better than expected. Soundtrack is - like with other Tales entries - pretty glorious, combat seems fun and the artstyle is beautiful. The graphics look pretty good too, especially for a Wii port.

How did you guys like it?
sudolicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 17:38   Link #3274
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Undub? I would love to play that since I prefer the seiyuus I know to the english VAs that I don't care for.
Old 2012-08-13, 17:41   Link #3275
sudolicious
Otoshi-gami in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Undub? I would love to play that since I prefer the seiyuus I know to the english VAs that I don't care for.
Yes, undub. You need a 3.55 PS3 with a homebrew of course, if you're interested I can send you a PM with the instructions.
I can understand not wanting to miss out on KanaHana
sudolicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 21:43   Link #3276
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Finished Prototype 2, got my computer back and finished up both Duke Nukem Forever and its DLC, The Doctor Who Cloned Me, and am still waiting on mod updates for Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim. Argh. Dunno what to play now.
Old 2012-08-14, 23:34   Link #3277
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

PC: Little Busters! (if VN counts)
360(Once I get a new one): Battlefield 3
Old 2012-08-15, 00:34   Link #3278
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

TES V Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC. I already beat the vampiric story and made a new character to do the DG, but I've been totally pre-occupied with adding a ton of visual/graphical mods as well as armor replacers/custom armors (more with the female though ).

And, gotta have that FPS, still addicted to BF3, can't wait for the Armored Kill DLC!

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 13:32   Link #3279
Irisu
フフリ

Growlanser Wayfarer of Time.
I suffered a shameful annihilation in the first battle against angel.
I didn't expect to be dumped against a horde of high-leveled mobs. My preparations weren't enough.
Irisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 22:54   Link #3280
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I finally beat the main storyline for Kingdom Hearts (PS2), I am now currently grinding my characters to level 60-70ish so they will be strong enough for the Hades tournament.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote