AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-13, 05:30   Link #3741
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler for end of the chapter:
Battle is not over yet. Next week is the time for the counterattack
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 06:03   Link #3742
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Wut? No it doesn't. Hilda never used her full power till now and still roflstomped three wet nurses and Hecatos. She doesn't even have a contract. It's plot BS like with Oga.
Their very first bout in the beginning (c17) was a draw, with advantages for Hilda, who was clearly not trying her best, but Aoi didn't want to fight either. To my recollection, there was not once a scene where Aoi was defeated by Hilda, and throughout the story, Aoi has been set up as a foil for Hilda (I only say "pudding dance"). And since, Aoi has leveled up via Black Techs and Komainu.

Does that mean Aoi is stronger? No, and I frankly don't care about it. But it's not "plot BS" if Aoi wins a temporary bout with Hilda. It's perfectly fine.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-12-13 at 12:31.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 06:05   Link #3743
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

The fight's not even over yet -_- Nobody lost

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 07:57   Link #3744
Kallen4life

Aoi is clearly supposed to be in the same ballpark as Hilda

Hilda is not the type to hold back on her - now she hasn't used her full demon powers, but neither has Aoi used the pervy dog

contracted Hilda is likely to me more powerful though

Oga will probably endure whatever Aiba's got and edge it out .. but with full Black Techs he'd roflstomp of course

good chapter
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 09:58   Link #3745
shalala

If Hilda and Ao where to make a contact. Would that not make them the most powerful female group in the series. Pluus that would be awesome. Also I wonder who gave Aiba demon powers this time...What if Chiyo was a Demon princess from another Demon King & Queen as I think there is more then one Demon King and Queen in the underworld then we know. For all we know that Sword guy who stop Beel when he was super size underworld could be tied with that King&Queen.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 10:05   Link #3746
Kallen4life

Quote:
Would that not make them the most powerful female group in the series.
probably .
We are Blackwatch
Old 2012-12-13, 10:34   Link #3747
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ahhh, I was having fun until Aiba came into the picture... Why is that?

Because I know that he's actually a serious contender for Aoi. He really wants her and he's got that drive to the one to actually win her. I just feel so ... conflicted when he's around Aoi. I want Aoi/Oga to happen but...I do want Aoi to be happy too and Aiba might, just MIGHT be able to make her happy. *sigh*
Old 2012-12-13, 10:43   Link #3748
Kallen4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ahhh, I was having fun until Aiba came into the picture... Why is that?

Because I know that he's actually a serious contender for Aoi. He really wants her and he's got that drive to the one to actually win her. I just feel so ... conflicted when he's around Aoi. I want Aoi/Oga to happen but...I do want Aoi to be happy too and Aiba might, just MIGHT be able to make her happy. *sigh*
I feel you
We are Blackwatch
Old 2012-12-13, 10:46   Link #3749
Iron21

And here I was thinking that kanzaki and Paako had a chance to get to the finals with their sheer popularity alone.

Guess not.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 11:03   Link #3750
Awrya
U mad?

"We have a chance unless it is head on battle!"
The game is head on battle.
Instant kill.

Izuma backed out after Shizuka lost, no hesitation.
Aiba returns and apparently he has demonic powers? Is he using Koma or did he contract/encounter some minor demon?
Old 2012-12-13, 11:21   Link #3751
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Nah it'd be cool if he contracted En or Behemoth
Old 2012-12-13, 11:23   Link #3752
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was disappointed Kanzaki and Hanazawa lost so fast and that the battles are straight out brawl now, but on the other hand, I'm pleased with Aiba's return. Didn't expect him to show up here. He's really serious about Aoi.
Old 2012-12-13, 11:51   Link #3753
zibi88

I guess oga felt this punch becouse of the previous fight with toujo and his mighty Chop... and oga took it without guarding himself and was pushed back... and Aiba hit him in the same spot so mostly its becouse of this oga was in such condition.... im kinda worried that oga will get his left arm broken the plave where toujo used his attacks

maybe this will be the moment where aoi gets to oga and shows some worried expression... becouse does Aoi want to win like that ? and get the title best couple with Aiba guy she doesnt love ;/ its quite sad.... if that happens oga will look at her even less...

Aoi is kinda at her own fault... she is way way too emberessed to express her feelings to oga... maybe she belives that when she wins oga will look at her more... and like his sister said to her "do your best" but I guess she would have bigger chance if she said clearly to him what she feels... and already told him that Kunie Aoi is her in disguise and not her cousin...yet she continues to lie ;/

she would have bigger chances if she was honest with oga... it would be nice if she had a 1v1 talk with ogas sister to learn more about ogas past

personaly I dont like Aiba there... he is WAY too pushy... aoi told him she is interested in oga and has feelings for him... he should accept the fact and wishes of that girl.... and not act like a horny stalker who doesnt listens and just thinks about himself (you will be mine.... it sounds like a damn rapist)

Aiba for me might return if Aoi confesses to Oga...and he rejects it at the end.... so she could move on....but till she doesnt confess he should be gone
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 12:34   Link #3754
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Some posts have ben deleted/edited. Please refrain from trowing jabs at other members just because you disagree with them and please report any post from here on out that tries to do anything similar.
Old 2012-12-13, 14:01   Link #3755
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

In this chapter, I notice a funky comparison to Fairy Tails. When I saw how concern Oga was for Hilda, when she was defeated by Aoi. Its like Oga expects a automatic win from Hilda, just like Natsu expects Erza to be tough, but she was brawling her eyes out during a the tower arc.

Aiba either got power up by Koma during his short meeting with Aoi or he has found a new demon for himself. Hopefully its EN, so he has a chance against Oga.

I really wanna see Hilda right eye and maybe a little more to her back story or Beel mom, because there no plot chapters for a while.
Old 2012-12-13, 16:12   Link #3756
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Bit disappointing that the last few matches are regular fights, not to mention strange since that doesn't really belong in a contest like this. But nevertheless it's still funny.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 16:57   Link #3757
Seitsuki
Onee!

Haven't you heard? Love is war!
Old 2012-12-13, 17:01   Link #3758
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I get the feeling that this little arc is going to have severe repercussions in the relationship department between Oga and Kunieda...? I don't want that just yet, at least, not this way!

Oh well, at least Chiyo has let us see that she'll betray her brother for Beel. Hah, take THAT Aiba!
Old 2012-12-13, 18:51   Link #3759
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Baby romance is so much more interesting than the fights
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 19:02   Link #3760
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Baby romance is so much more interesting than the fights
For me baby romance plot is far more interesting than any other adult romances.

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence