AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-20, 16:50   Link #221
molitar

She appears to be getting more unstable.. She didn't last to the trip and the accident to happen before she jumped again. Kento, would of probably did some more research and think to try to break it by not having her go on the trip and have an accident.

Seems like something doesn't want her to maybe discover that possibility and decided to jump her before that could be thought out. It's been a few weeks that means she still had a week to go before the trip.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 17:40   Link #222
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
I do not think Touma has only one episode, because the story of him is complicated. Also, it seems that Touma is the favorite character (at least among the players of the game).
Eh? Are you sure about that? I am pretty certain that his route is disliked the most due to....well you know.

Anyway, I hope that Touma only has one episode, because I do not want things to be rushed for Ukyo's arc. I want proper development that would lead to a satisfied closure for the ending.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 17:48   Link #223
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Eh? Are you sure about that? I am pretty certain that his route is disliked the most due to....well you know.

Anyway, I hope that Touma only has one episode, because I do not want things to be rushed for Ukyo's arc. I want proper development that would lead to a satisfied closure for the ending.
In the character poll he ranked first unfortunately... Which just proves how masochists otome gamers in Japan are Ukyo and Kent should have been in the top
Old 2013-02-20, 21:18   Link #224
AmericanFairy

It's a pity that Kent only got one episode. Also, it was rather refreshing that MC was able to confide in him instead of keeping everything to herself. I like how he took her seriously and, better yet, believed in her. Though, it was heartbreaking when he realized that MC would eventually leave and be replaced by the girl he's dating. After all, he fell in love with our MC and not his girlfriend. And I like how she helped him to be a little less socially awkward.

Something that I noticed: Toma is the only male who MC did not have a memory/premonition of. Also, he is the only one who's not wearing gloves. I wonder if that means something?

Spoiler for Hypothesis as to what happened:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
I'm starting to get the impression that, before her memory loss, MC-chan was the girlfriend of everyone in the whole town...

Theory time: before the story begins and before any hijinx related to time travel or amnesia reared their head, MC-chan was a femme fatale notorious for stringing along multiple guys at any given time. MC-chan's reputation preceded her, but so great was her beauty and irresistible her charm that every boy she encountered became trapped in her web, even whenever they knew they were just being played.

One dark and stormy night, MC-chan was driving down a secluded, quiet road en route to a date with one of her seven boyfriends. A little boy darted across the road, sure that nobody would be out at this time of night, and was hit by MC-chan's car. The boy's injuries were grave, but with the proper medical attention he could have been saved. Unfortunately, MC-chan was sexting one of her other boyfriends at the moment, and she was so engrossed in their roleplaying session that she never noticed hitting him.

That little boy was Orion. Left alone to bleed to death in the middle of the road, Orion's spirit was a vengeful one consumed by hate. Orion's spirit cast a curse upon the girl to deprive her of that which she loved above anything else... a curse to ensure the girl never managed to find love again. MC-chan's memories were erased, and a curse was placed upon her so that if she ever managed to find love again, time would reset to the morning of August the 1st, the day MC-chan killed Orion. That's why the time warps happen whenever MC-chan's romantic feelings for the other person first begin to blossom. Orion might seem like a cute little fairy, but that is just a mask. The true Orion is a being of pure contempt and malice, a spirit obsessed with taking revenge upon the girl who killed him.

You heard it here first, AnimeSuki. This might seem like a stretch, but I have faith that my theory is 100% correct.
Somebody hire this person to write an anime! I'd certainly watch it.
AmericanFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 23:45   Link #225
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Noes, I don't like that theory!
My wittle Orion couldn't possibly be evil!
Old 2013-02-23, 13:39   Link #226
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Sure, it went fast. I predicted based from the OP that Kento would be the next, but I couldn't possibly imagine that Heroine will last only one episode staying in his world.

I also noticed new variations to the way she entered and exited Kento's world:
1. She woke up outside her apartment already dressed and leaving to meet with Kento, although her reaction as to not knowing where she is now proves necessary to express her confusion upon the new world to the audience.

2. It is implied towards the end of this episode (seventh one) that she got herself caught up with yet another accident, since at the middle of the cross way the traffic light is shown yellow and ready to change to red, though the whole scene is left to the viewers' interpretations.

Now, I found out from Heroine interacting with Kento upon her telling him the whole truth upon Orion's suggestion, that Kento himself experienced an introverted childhood and thus hadn't as much human contact to properly start out relationships.
Ikki's help proved crucial for him to get outside and interacting with the world, but when he got to start dating the Heroine of his "world" his lack of tact and emotions put him at odds and quarrels with that Heroine.

From what I watched at the conclusion of Kento's meeting with Orion via Heroine as the proxy, he not only took it fine and with such an understanding but also gave him an insight about himself to properly found out more about his own emotions.
So, I believe he got a second chance to make things right to the Heroine that all of us know.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 04:25   Link #227
melina_putri

My guess to why the Heroine is getting memories of future events in episode 1 and 2, I think she was already moving between parallel worlds a lot of time before and experiences them but somehow Orion entered her mind this time and erased all of those memories.
melina_putri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 12:54   Link #228
novalysis

Spoiler for Amnesia Episode 8:
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 15:10   Link #229
ookamigirl

Looks like this time we'll see more of Toma.
He seems like a really nice guy.
Cheerful, outgoing and a great cook.
She really is a fragile one... too fragile actually.
The green haired guy was pretty scary.
Wonder what he meant by "you'll die soon".
So, she'll be staying at Toma's place now, interesting.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 17:01   Link #230
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Spoiler for Amnesia Episode 8:
My sentiments exactly....
Old 2013-02-26, 17:09   Link #231
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Boring episode this week. The "MC-chan lands in another world with a new boyfriend, looks confused throughout the whole episode, meets Green who says something cryptic to her and then gets killed" formula is starting to get old. 8 episodes in and we still don't know much more than at the beginning of the series. If only Orion appeared more, this would make the episodes more entertaining. MC-chan doesn't have enough personality to carry the show on her shoulders.
Old 2013-02-26, 17:26   Link #232
Bern-san

I still don't know why the anime team made Orion disappear, he has gotten so little screentime
I hope next episode we see the infamous Touma scene, let her get killed by whatever and go to Ukyo's route.
Old 2013-02-26, 17:45   Link #233
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

This episodic formula is starting to get really boring, and it doesn't help that the heroine's personality is as dull as ever.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 06:29   Link #234
MasterVampire

Yeah I know and her expressions are boring aswell.

"oh..."
"ugh"
"ummm"
"......"
"I...."
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 14:26   Link #235
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I wonder why she didn't think to just break the diary open. I doubt the cardboard that the lock is attached to will be as strong as the lock itself.

Oh wait...she'd need a personality for that...

Oh female lead. You're cute but it's still a crying shame that your totally personality points were spent on your ONE outfit. You don't even have a name...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 14:34   Link #236
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I wonder why she didn't think to just break the diary open.
I kept waiting for her to break that lock. Yeah I know, foolish me. But hope springs eternal although its jumps are getting shorter and shorter with each successive episode.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 23:09   Link #237
molitar

Ok I have had enough of this Anime... man it's like watching Endless 8.. ugg.. The only interesting character is Orion and he isn't in the Anime enough to keep any interest. Too me this anime has reached and all time boredom... Might as well suffer through Endless 8 it's gotten just as interesting.

Ok it's happening again and she still shows no damn emotion.. arrgghhh! I could not get past the first 5 minutes of this episode.. Does she even have a damn emotion of any sorts at all? I think an AI would have more emotion and personality than her.

Is there even a plot to this story anymore? BTW what is this about a diary and lock? Since I could not stomach to watch this episode and I am not going to watch it just to find out about this diary.. I'm tired of watching an emotionless robot.

BTW Haak did you make that avatar just to sum up this anime and it's boring episodes? It really seems to made perfectly for it! The WTF is with this anime??? Look.. LOL
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 16:02   Link #238
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I found myself surprised that I'm still watching this, since judging by the comments of the other viewers the show itself is making them to be fed up with Heroine getting nowhere about her memories.

I guess to me this is due that I'm pretty much naive and airheaded to critically analyze. That or simply not taking everything at face value.

Anyways, I thought that the Ikki arc started to be the most dangerous world for Hime, but clearly that is nothing compared to Touma's current arc.

Spoiler:

Now, let us be wise about clues, hints, and puzzles gathered so far.

Until now, the OP and ED videos have been a source telling us the order in which goes from one world to another: Shin, Ikki, Kento, and Touma. So far, this has become true.
However, the order established right now in the anime is at the same time deceptive, because it clearly shows events and sequences out of order. The order of how Heroine both perceived and experienced them all and then kept them in her memories.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 16:17   Link #239
mistress_kisara

Still watching this too! If Toma's arc ends by this week..Ukyo's arc (the last 3 episodes) is going to be fantastic!

Regarding the heroine, she gains back her personality in Amnesia Later (sequel of the game), unfortunately for the anime-only viewers they're not going to be able to see it..
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 22:16   Link #240
Random32
Also a Lolicon

Don't know why all of you guys seem to hate it, but I am quite enjoying this series. The pacing is a bit slow, and the heroine has zero assertiveness, but the world is very interesting and the art, while weird is also quite enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
unfortunately for the anime-only viewers they're not going to be able to see it..
crosses fingers for a sequel
Random32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reverse harem, shoujo