AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-03-04, 08:09   Link #14241
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 10:56   Link #14242
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 11:08   Link #14243
Ridwan

Old 2012-03-04, 15:05   Link #14244
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Old 2012-03-04, 16:57   Link #14245
dragon4dudes
Uncountable rationality

Send a message via MSN to dragon4dudes
I wish the first 20 years of a person's life was only eat, sleep, and play.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. Douglas Adams
Where facts are few, experts are many. Donald R. Gannon

void foo() {foo();} // Can you guess what this line of code does?
dragon4dudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 17:30   Link #14246
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, there's a lot of that. Especially compared to the next 40...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 19:25   Link #14247
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

My word...

Spoiler for Kind of NSFW:
Old 2012-03-04, 19:32   Link #14248
Kondrath
The real-life Harima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
I have never once heard it refereed to as that. Must be a foreign term. They're called birdies here... Well, in PA, at least o_O.
Kondrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 20:12   Link #14249
dragon4dudes
Uncountable rationality

Send a message via MSN to dragon4dudes
"Birdies" in MA and IL as far as I know.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. Douglas Adams
Where facts are few, experts are many. Donald R. Gannon

void foo() {foo();} // Can you guess what this line of code does?
dragon4dudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 22:49   Link #14250
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Probably been here before, but oooooh well~

Old 2012-03-04, 23:38   Link #14251
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MbRyRlMGdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4
Old 2012-03-05, 02:27   Link #14252
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
Fortunately,I own several Bionicle sets,which don't contain fucking block
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 02:32   Link #14253
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'm sure I can't appreciate this as much as a girl can.

Old 2012-03-05, 02:40   Link #14254
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Giving birth to QB right there.
Old 2012-03-05, 02:58   Link #14255
Ridwan

From the same source I found Schoolgurl Pirates back then...

Quote:
Amagami SS

Haruka

Himmler suspects that there might be an SIS agent among the ranks of the Schutzstaffel and has ordered newly promoted officer Tachibana Junichi to be assigned to senior officer Morishima Haruka on a top secret mission to hunt down the British spy.

While seemingly professional on the exterior, Haruka is in fact very playful and teases Junichi a lot, which often times impedes their investigation. She is also very excitable and will arbitrarily use English phrases such as ‘Blimey’ and ‘Jerry tossers’ at inappropriate moments, although Junichi does not pay too much heed since her line of work as an intelligence officer requires her to speak multiple languages.

Unbeknownst to Junichi, Morishima “Lovely Bird” Haruka was the spy all along.

Kaoru

Nicknamed ‘The Warhead of Munich’, Junichi’’s war kumpel Taneshima Kaoru instilled fear within the Schutzstaffel, intimidating even the higher ranking officers due to her aggressive character. She is however, less volatile around Junichi as they swore to be bad friends for life, whether either of them like it or not.

Their relationship is put to the test when Kaoru discovers that her mother, a highly ranked and respected Nazi official fell in love with an Allied officer and has defected. To make matters worse, Junichi and Kaoru were given direct orders to capture and kill Kaoru's mother.

Sae

Nakata Sae is a newly enlisted officer under Junichi who dreams to be part of the Hitler’s elite Praetorian Guard just like her parents. But as Junichi soon finds out, Sae is as green as they come, has never been through any military training whatsoever and is frightened by the sound of gunfire.

In addition to that, Sae claims that she keeps hearing voices in her head, where a suave, deep-voiced Yellow Aryan man narrates highlights of her life. Unable to turn down a fräulein with a formidable pair of Schwerer Gustavs, Junichi takes it upon himself to help train Sae into a competent officer worthy of the Führer.

Ai

Junichi is reassigned to the Kriegsmarine led by Grossadmiral Tsukahara Hibiki, to help supervise the newly enlisted U-boat crew recruits. There, Junichi meets the cold and distant Nanasaki Ai, who showed a lot of potential but is plagued by a recent string of poor performance caused by suspicion that her younger brother may be leaking information to the Allies.

After pressure from the Grossadmiral that might see Ai being dropped from the crew, Junichi must help her regain confidence and composure if she was to be eligible to be among the first to man the U-99.

Rihoko

As part of their North African campaign and formation of the Afrika Korps, the Third Reich had recently developed and deployed a new line of heavy tanks known as the Tiger. Tank Operator Sakurai Rihoko is selected to be one of the first few to operate the Tiger Tank due to her excellent service record at the Eastern Front.

Unfortunately, she is known for having trouble getting into a tank and on many occasions, getting stuck when she tries to exit. The introduction of the even heavier Tiger II meant that Rihoko would practically render the tank immobile due to sheer combined weight. Fearing that it might jeopardise her chance to operate the Tiger Tank, she desperately seeks her childhood freund and fellow war kumpel Junichi to help her lose some weight.

Tsukasa

After the successful invasion of Poland, Second Lieutenant Ayatsuji Tsukasa volunteers to organise a Nazi celebration in honouring victory for the Wehrmacht. Junichi, who was incidentally assigned to assist Tsukasa in the preparations, manages to pull off the event successfully together.

Due to her innate talent for managing human resources, Tsukasa is given the opportunity to head the Auschwitz concentration camp. Things go well for Tsukasa until one day Junichi picks up a small notebook that she always carries around with her. Curiosity got the better of Junichi and he flips through a few pages, only to discover a list - Jewish families who Tsukasa helped escape.

Risa

News of a fearsome marksman reached Berlin, where advancing Nazi troops were being massacred by a lone female sharpshooter at the frontlines of Stalingrad. Personally requested by his former instructor Major Erwin König, Junichi heads to Russia to put an end to this menace.

An unfortunate turn of events saw Junichi being betrayed by his girlfriend, who led him straight into a sniper ambush. However, Junichi manages to entrench himself safely, waiting for an opportunity to take out the enemy sniper. At the end of a four day standoff, Junichi successfully tricks the sniper and incapacitates him. As he goes to confirm his kill, Junichi is shocked to discover that his opponent was none other than Kamizaki Risa, the sniper who had been terrorising Nazi troops previously.

Risa, while injured, is very much alive. Due to Junichi’s weakness for cute fräuleins, he is unable to finish Risa off and instead patches her up. He then leaves Risa to her own devices and no news was ever heard about the sniper again. Fast forward two years into the war, recently promoted Officer Junichi is unable to shake off the feeling of being watched and kept in (telescopic) sight at all times...

Omake:

I'd like an Ottoman version of this above. I'll may make it someday...

Meanwhile, another, "more legit", Nazi-related :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I'm sure I can't appreciate this as much as a girl can.

Now we know why some people out there condemning women's 'down there' as "The Gate of Hell"

EDIT :

Truth :

Quote:

Last edited by Ridwan; 2012-03-05 at 04:15.
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 04:51   Link #14256
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Epic!!!!
Old 2012-03-05, 05:25   Link #14257
HasuMasu
*Artist

Those bears just heard the call of the wild.
Old 2012-03-05, 05:39   Link #14258
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

I remember that Lego one so much. MY GOD was it annoying, you see a block and literally 3 seconds later you need it and you can't find it again for 10 minutes.
Old 2012-03-05, 05:40   Link #14259
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
I remember that Lego one so much. MY GOD was it annoying, you see a block and literally 3 seconds later you need it and you can't find it again for 10 minutes.
Story of my childhood.
Old 2012-03-05, 05:47   Link #14260
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Amen..I wanted to write the same thing...i was to late... you deserve a rep+!

Tags
humor