AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-05-16, 18:06   Link #5061
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

The best guilds in the world were doing harder hours until they got the kill. After that they went back to 1-2 days a week. The main raid of the guild I'm in does 11/12 HMs in 1 night in a 4-5 hours period. And they have a rule of 3 nights max for 25 raids. If you assemble a bunch of good players, they will want to do things efficiently and most likely still have a life outside of the game. The days of burning endless hours in Blackwing Lair, Black Temple or the like is over. Going that way was killing people on the inside and burning out many players. The age of the player base has increased, many people will be out of uni/college and working and/or married if they werent already. It's a necessary shift in the setup. I still think the worst case of overplaying was the Honor system in Vanilla. People grinding GM had to be on 16 hours a day all week and in a good PVP group spamming WSG/AB non-stop. And of those who were doing it back then, most of the ones on my server on either side quit soon after. Some lessons were learnt the hard way. But Blizzard has upped the standards and quality on a continual basis. Which is why several people I know in my area who trashes World of Warcraft for the last 5 years have suddenly started playing - because Blizzard have changed things to a point where their lifestyle can fit it in now and improved the playing experience and rewards. Myself, Saturday is my main day for raiding and I do some PvP on some Sundays. I'm not in the mood to do it every night now. Heck, last week I didn't log on for 5 days then noticed I needed a new game card.
Old 2010-05-18, 19:59   Link #5062
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/r...esting-206551/

Ruby Sanctum loot tables.
Old 2010-05-18, 22:55   Link #5063
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

um,.. i hate to ask here, but where do i sign up for beta? (my friend said u can sign up now) but i cant find it on the site.
Old 2010-05-18, 23:09   Link #5064
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

It's on the Battlenet site. If you need a direct link, there are recent posts on the WoW homepage and on WorldofRaids that both have direct links. You need to click your opt in so it is marked. There's also options for SC2 and Diablo 3 but SC2 Beta is about to finish.

Here's a link:

https://us.battle.net/login/login.xm...pp=bam&rhtml=y
Old 2010-05-18, 23:25   Link #5065
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

does my account have to be activated(paying for)?
Old 2010-05-18, 23:36   Link #5066
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

You need to have done the Battle Net authenticator before that Mr. Chilly was associated with. But it's free, as is the opt-in.
Old 2010-05-18, 23:36   Link #5067
Xacual

I'm pretty sure a stipulation is that your account has to be active.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 23:46   Link #5068
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, yeah...that's a given. If his account isn't active, he'll need to recharge it.
Old 2010-05-19, 16:36   Link #5069
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Some "official" images of Female Worgen are up now on wow.com. They are works in progress...no styled hair yet.
Old 2010-05-19, 19:01   Link #5070
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

http://www.worldofraids.com/topic/16...gen-revealed/?

I am underwhelmed.
Old 2010-05-19, 19:15   Link #5071
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

yay.. more furries on the alliance -_-
Old 2010-05-19, 19:20   Link #5072
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Versus more Green Goo with the Horde?

I'll stick with Space Goats and Horo, thank you. As in I care about Worgen as much as I do about Dwarves and that Horo owns them.
Old 2010-05-19, 19:20   Link #5073
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

...Furries? Can't be too bad if they can double as cannon fodder. As annoyingly cute and plush they are you can't deny how splendidly they avert attention.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 20:03   Link #5074
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
yay.. more furries on the alliance -_-
Whaa~ but we love our dwarven friends, they bring the beer. Furry -> Horde side -> cows, kktyvm.
(i consider the Draenei a monster race then furry)

Disappointed with the female worgen thus far, but it is work-in-progress. But so far im leaning to just making a male worgen.
Old 2010-05-19, 20:10   Link #5075
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The pictures don't have the hair styles yet and one assumes the fur texture might not be complete (but then again it might be). Some suggest a few poses are placeholder.

However they also have a nice sway to their walk animation. (and they have a bounce in some animations...almost Gainax like for the shooting animation).
Old 2010-05-19, 22:37   Link #5076
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Versus more Green Goo with the Horde?

I'll stick with Space Goats and Horo, thank you. As in I care about Worgen as much as I do about Dwarves and that Horo owns them.
you say horo in this thread one more time and I'll slap you >< Horo is NO where near as ugly as a worgen.
Old 2010-05-19, 23:44   Link #5077
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I'm complimenting Horo and saying that Worgens are schizenhausen...how the hell does that translate into dissing Horo?! Christ, I'm praising her in 5 different threads! And I ain't rolling a Worgen or turning a toon into one, even if they have a dash racial. Horo is a freaking sweet, sexy goddess. Hell, she'd probably snap a Worgen in one bite too.
Old 2010-05-19, 23:48   Link #5078
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

sorry i tend to rush read most topics unless im really interested in them. yes Horo would snap them in half. asuming they dont have tier10 epic gear
Old 2010-05-20, 00:07   Link #5079
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Well its nice to see a textured version even if it is incomplete with no hair and borrowed animations.
Old 2010-05-20, 00:52   Link #5080
atansm1th

@topic: well millions of subscribers are still waiting for the Cataclysm patch. Because of pics leaks, maps, class new skills, new combination of races and class. Can't really wait for it.. but sad to say still no official announcement when will it be release.
atansm1th is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows