AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-10, 11:55   Link #21
Yogi

The two adults that Naruto has been directly compared with are.

1: Yondaime. Repetedly, by multiple people close to Yondaime.
2: Anko. Once by Sakura (I think.)

Hence, Naruto is the son of Anko and Yondaime.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 06:11   Link #22
mind

Anko is 24 years old and Naruto 12...I don't think Anko gave birth to him when she was 12...but I agree, she is kinda Naruto-like, maybe she is an older sister or something?
mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 07:13   Link #23
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv
Seriously what's happening with these forums? Aren't the rules "spolers = ban"? then what's with all these people putting manga spoilers in non-marked threads!? Half the threads in this forum are choc full of spoilers with nothing marked at all, and now I just got this thing spoiled too. WHERE ARE THE MODS????
you are the only one who's going nuts...i'd say the answer is obvious..

This IS a spoiler..
Spoiler for dont click:

Also Anko is almost at the same age as Yondaime...Anko is older then 24...she is much older then Kakashi
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 07:31   Link #24
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

what version of manga are u guys reading again?.

Man you guys are all wrong . you guys are all forgeting the fact that naruto is the mastermind behind all of these. He isnt acctually human, Oro and jira created him with their "Lovely-sexy Jutsu" to rule the world but it got out of their controll and naruto is now controlling them. Well oro escaped in time and training Sasku to defeat Naruto and his henchmens Akatsuki. So naruto doesnt have any parrents but has creators . Well the rest of what you guys said was true, Tsuande is Jira's Mom and ..... .

P.S. well how did we put it in spoilers again?.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 08:23   Link #25
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Also Anko is almost at the same age as Yondaime...Anko is older then 24...she is much older then Kakashi
No.

Old 2006-03-11, 08:34   Link #26
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

if yamato is the experiment of shodaime,then naruto is the experiment of yondaime
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 10:39   Link #27
mind

Quote:
:
You are wrong, Anko is 24 years old...just read the character biographes at narutofan.com
mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 10:56   Link #28
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

she was about the same age when The Sannin had their students...
Jiraiya had 3 students including the 4th and Oro had anko.
Yondaime became atleast 19-20 and that when Naruto was born..so she should be over 30 years..

Explain this...
Old 2006-03-11, 11:11   Link #29
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

It wasn't say that Orochimaru trained Anko at the same time Jiraiya trained Yondaime, in the same way that Shizune was trained by Tsunade but isn't as old than the 4th would be.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 12:18   Link #30
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I guess it is time to carry the idea from another thread. This speculation mainly target people who consider Yondaime has a dark side.

Naruto was the fruit of a forbidden love, between Yondaime and his heart-broken student Rin. Remember after the Gaiden incident, one year was remaining till the birth of Naruto. If it is incidential, it might have happened during the celebration of Yondaime's promotion to Hokage. Since Rin was trying to hide her pregnancy, she had to fight during the Kyuubi incident. Also, that is one of the reasons why Yondaime was late. Only Sandaime was aware of the situation, and to prevent any problems afterwards, like people talking about the family of Naruto and reaching Yondaime as a solution, they decided to seal Kyuubi inside Naruto, so no one would have thought about the other things when thinking of Naruto.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 12:32   Link #31
UberDork

Naruto was made by orochimaru when he was experimenting to get immortality and that's the time when accidentily naruto was born and taken to the hokage and making artificially babies became a ken-jutsu (forbidden technique)
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 19:56   Link #32
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind
Anko is 24 years old and Naruto 12...I don't think Anko gave birth to him when she was 12...but I agree, she is kinda Naruto-like, maybe she is an older sister or something?
But you forget, the Time Travel no Jutsu.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 20:00   Link #33
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
It wasn't say that Orochimaru trained Anko at the same time Jiraiya trained Yondaime, in the same way that Shizune was trained by Tsunade but isn't as old than the 4th would be.
The reason why i think they are about the same age is because Orochimaru looked very young aswell (20-25)...pretty much as old as Jiraiya showing himself with his 3 students..

Team Orochimaru

Team Jiraiya
Old 2006-03-11, 20:14   Link #34
animedow

Send a message via ICQ to animedow Send a message via MSN to animedow
Anyone ever think of the possibility of Naruto actually BEING Yondaime?
The sealing jutsu that sealed the Kyuubi was the same as Sandaime used on Orochimaru's arms. This jutsu left a seal on Sandaime's stomach.
Now, the same seal is on Naruto. As it was Yondaime's jutsu to begin with, maybe he found a way that it not killed him, but turned him into a baby. Only Sandaime would know about this, or maybe even he didn't know and they just found the baby with the seal on it.
animedow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 20:18   Link #35
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by animedow
The sealing jutsu that sealed the Kyuubi was the same as Sandaime used on Orochimaru's arms. This jutsu left a seal on Sandaime's stomach.
Now, the same seal is on Naruto. As it was Yondaime's jutsu to begin with, maybe he found a way that it not killed him, but turned him into a baby. Only Sandaime would know about this, or maybe even he didn't know and they just found the baby with the seal on it.
I believe i heard this a couple thousand times..we are all humans and tend to think alike once in a while

Probably Kishimoto has heard about this theory that people are thinking such a thing so i doubt he'll use that. Yondaime however did use Shiki Fuujin but with more types of sealings at the same time...this complex sealing system of Naruto for example...if different from the one Sarutobi made in a fraction of a second.
Old 2006-03-11, 22:18   Link #36
naruto123

Quote:
Originally Posted by portgas D ace
ok this guy is retarded...
first he asks us to discuss who his parents are
then he tells us not to tell him if we know...
*hes pretty retarded*
I would hate to agree but well not really you are entirely correct.
If you don't want to know who Naruto's parents are...THEN DON'T ASK!!! OR START A THREAD ABOUT IT!
naruto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 22:26   Link #37
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Anko can't be Naruto's mother. If Yodaime is teh father then Naruto's mother is most likely dead. Either formt he Kyuby or form giving birth to Naruto him self. Sure Konoha has ninja's that woudl be dieing while giving birht is prety unrealistic. But that night teh Medical ninja team probably was overwhelmend by wonded ninjas retreating form the battel with the Kyuby. I'd be willing to bet Naruto's motehr was just a common girl.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 23:47   Link #38
Ziv

Quote:
you are the only one who's going nuts...i'd say the answer is obvious..

This IS a spoiler..
Spoiler for dont click:

/em is pwnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
Anko can't be Naruto's mother. If Yodaime is teh father then Naruto's mother is most likely dead. Either formt he Kyuby or form giving birth to Naruto him self. Sure Konoha has ninja's that woudl be dieing while giving birht is prety unrealistic. But that night teh Medical ninja team probably was overwhelmend by wonded ninjas retreating form the battel with the Kyuby. I'd be willing to bet Naruto's motehr was just a common girl.
Konoha rejected Tsunade's suggestion for medical ninja. Medical ninja don't start being trained until tsunade becomes hokage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animedow
that's an awesome idea, but unfortunately the death god jutsu requires that you sacrifice your soul
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 02:26   Link #39
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Actually it is unknown until another Kaiden/Gaiden is released we all are speculating theories.This is a mere speculation Yondaime and Rin were Naruto's parents .Rin was belived to be kyubi carrier and after Kakashi rejection of her proposal in Kakashi Gaiden/Kaiden honouring his freind Obito .Rin enticed Yondaime there is a whole theory written by someone here it goes

Rin = Kyuubi

I'm just doing a "Rin scoop". It's pretty long, you don't HAVE to read everything; but after reading the craziest assumption here, this might perk your curiosity a bit. You can flame, neg rep, do anything, because there will be CRAZY stuff down there with some ABSURD assumptions. But remember to leave name and reason, I'll appreciate it and rep you.
There is a close to none chance of this happening, but this can be funny, in a way.

During the time Kakashi Gaiden was being released, we got to know more of his past, and mainly teammates. While curiosity was most over Yondaime and Obito, there was slight expectation to who would be Kakashi's female teammate.By that time, we had been recently introduced to Sakura's announcement of following the medical path. So we got a good idea of her medical abilities through Rin.Rin was also the reason for Kakashi's fame and Obito's death.But is that all there is to it? Do the concealed databook entries mean anything? They're dumb in a sense, since Yondaime's team was the same age, so we suppose Rin, Kakashi and Obito were 13 at the time. (Obito's age was revealed in last databook)

So the Kyuubi incident happened a year after Gaiden.

When Gaiden ended, some people were relieved, because Part 2 would finally start. (not before crying over the "January 31" announcement, beginning of agony) Others, were satisfied, while a majority wasn't. Some even wished for a "Gaiden 2". We didn't see Chibi Gai, the Kyuubi incident, and whatever the hell happened to Rin. Here are the theories:

-Rin disappeared right after Gaiden.
That would mean she didn't get caught in the Kyuubi incident, for whatever reason. That would lead to a chance she was involved in it.

-Rin died in the Kyuubi incident
One of the most plausible, and accepted theories. We know what the fox did.
Details are unknown, though. People wished it had been shown, so pray (?) for a Gaiden 2?

-Rin killed herself

A really "wtfing" assumption, but pay attention as to how she looked like after Obito's death and Kakashi's revelation.Now, that would mean something serious to Kakashi, who saw his dad kill himself after all... deserves a Gaiden 2 as well. Note that Sakumo isn't in the memorial, since he only mourns for Obito. Suicide doesn't count. So, either Rin isn't in the memorial because of suicide, or something happened.

-Rin is KYUUBI!(Original)

Now, now, what are we talking about here?
Since the "Kyuubi=Naruto's mother" theory (I highly reccomend reading it) by ZeonNoMamono, I've been thinking about it. Theories leading to Rin being Kyuubi may lead to her being Naruto's mother OR not. Add the fact that Kyuubi disguises as females (About the age thing, we'll get there). There will be separate theory paths.

"Why HER!?!?!?!?"

She's one of the top mysterious characters in Naruto, she was the cause of Gaiden tragedy, and has unknown stats, among other things you'll hear from Rin fans. Oh, and she doesn't have a surname like TenTen. (Insert dramatic music here.)

-Rin is a "disguised" Kyuubi, and is aware of it.

That would mean she's Kyuubi in her own right, "messing" in the "mortal" world. Don't tell me she's too young to be his mother, because if it's a disguise, she could mess with any man's mind after altering form.

Kyuubi's intentions

If Kyuubi's in Yondaime's team, you ask "why?" Could Kyuubi be just mating? Her "admiration" for the White Fang's son and a supposed one for "Konoha's Yellow Flash", is quite suspicious. But we don't know her mentality, and if Kyuubi would be the type to get too involved with "human" feelings. Only if Rin was half-aware of being Kyuubi. Note that Kyuubi wouldn't be sealed in her. Or could it...? Sheesh.

"Well, if Kyuubi goes mating at least transform into a mature woman!"
-Kyuubi's objective was in Yondaime's team. The only way to be 'close' to them, either for getting to know more of / whatever you think, is being in the team. The only space was a girl Kakashi's age. So, Kyuubi is nearer to its objectives.

Contradiction

Rin showed too much affectionate "human" feelings; see last chapters of Gaiden. Kyuubi wouldn't be affected much by that... not even if it were an act.

Again, what more leads you to think Rin is Kyuubi?

"Stop being dumb! That's just "something" she puts on her cheeks, or a painting just like Kiba. No way she has whisker marks and hides them!"
-But it matches with the theory. Why not put it there? We also know that whisker marks on females tend to have a smaller proportion (See Naruto's Oiroke no Jutsu). If she's aware she's Kyuubi, she hides them to not rise Yondaime's suspicions (He, being Jiraya's student, may have a good Youma knowledge.)
-
If she's not aware of it (being Kyuubi), then she hides them considering "abnormal", ashamed of such marks; not knowing why they're there in the first place. We'll get to that now.

-Omgwtf, Rin is Kyuubi and is half/not aware of it!

Since little, Rin knew she wasn't a normal girl; her friends made fun of her little whisker marks, which being so small weren't given much importance to whatever (?) family she had. Growing in an adequate enviroinment, her feelings clouded whatever influence Kyuubi could have on her. She decides to be a ninja, and shows talent in the medical field.

What a troubled girl. Was she possessed? Was she a "vessel"? Why didn't we see "Kyuubi" powers inside her?
Possible thoughts:

-Healing
Perhaps, in girls, Kyuubi's influence comes in form of healing talent. Hence why she's a medical-nin...?

-Reincarnation
She's sure lucky, to be Kyuubi's reincarnation. Slowly, Kyuubi's soul untangles itself from hers, until the point it is able to get away from the body...?
That may be the asnwer as to why we didn't notice much in her.

-Jinchuuriki
Very difficult. It would require a seal different from Yondaime's, which would proportionate other "abilities" to the vessel. What more, Sarutobi would know soon, and we don't know where the hell her family is from.

-Whatever
Perhaps, being in a different seal, Kyuubi's abilities are somewhat "retracted".

Now, that would mean the entire Gaiden incident was a:

If Kyuubi was disguised as Rin:
-Play
Kyuubi didn't intend it to go this way. Or did whatever to see the consequences. (And got affected by human feelings? Better scratch that...)

-Part of her plans/buildup for her intentions
Every feeling Rin showed was false. Obito's incident was a way to 'clean' things up, since Kyuubi didn't want Obito as a mate, and loving her (worst thing). Kyuubi would be interested in Kakashi/Yondaime, but seeing that Kakashi changed, Kyuubi started putting plans for Yondy right away.

If Rin is half/not aware of being Kyuubi:
-True Incident
Which had the purpose of "awakening" new feelings and confidence in Rin. That's going to be explained now.

---
Rin Admits it (Assuming she isn't aware of Kyuubi yet)

Basically, after Obito's incident, Rin, thinking she could do "more", decides experimenting whatever "unknown" was inside of her, thus leading to the Kyuubi incident. We may have not learnt much of her because the information was probably classified. And this can be the reason as to why Kakashi does not mourn nor talk about her.

In depth story

Taken over by guilt, for not corresponding Obito's love and protecting her teammates, Rin vows to never let that happen again. Now, more confident in herself, Rin silently asks for answers within as to what could be inside her, until the moment she gets to wake up a dormant Kyuubi.
Being the fox it is, Kyuubi makes a "pact" with Rin, taking her innocence as an advantage; it makes her aware of its existance and part of its influence on her. But that would come in a high price later.

Suspicion
Time passes (2 months after Gaiden tragedy - Assuming Yondaime is the Hokage now). After Rin finds out about Kyuubi's existence and makes a "pact" with it discretly, her array of abilities increases, her healing abilities reach perfection, and own regenerative powers would surface (easily confused with her massive growth in the medical field). Overall, a great jump in her shinobi abilities. Not only that, but her stamina increases, the whisker marks are more prominent and strange behaviors can be noticed if she experiences strong feelings. Flicker of red in eyes, anyone?

By interacting with Rin, Yondaime gets suspicious of this supposed "growth". Instead of making immediate assumptions or actions, he watches. 8-10 months pass. When it is finally obvious something is "wrong" with the girl, he doesn't kill her. In fear of the worst happening, instead, Yondaime finishes the development of his original Seal, the Shishou Fuuin, and keeps it for when the time comes.

"i spit the truth cuz they say the truth hurts so i'll keep spitin it to keep the pain out my mouth"

End
Yondaime's pregnant fiancée (again, assuming things) is currently in labour. Suddenly, urgent reports of a huge chakra concentration near the village reach the Hokage's ears.
He gets only in time to see Kyuubi assuming physical form. No wonder it has gotten 100% control of Rin, and surpassed whatever was keeping it away. Suspicions concluded, Yondaime regrets not doing anything in a way - Obito would be the only one who truly loved her, and if he didn't die, Rin wouldn't have taken this path. Lead by Sarutobi, everyone in the village tries to keep the beast away, thousands dying in the process. Yondaime, instead of annoucing his son's birth, takes him and directly faces Kyuubi with Gamabunta.
Seeing that a sealing would be the only way to protect the village from it's destruction, Yondaime, without hesitation, decides to seal the Youma inside Naruto; forever destined to watch his own back, but keeping alive his father's dream: to protect his village. Yondaime, before passing away, tells Sarutobi that he wants Naruto to be seen as a hero, keeping the fact of being his father and his fiancée's death in secretion from the village.

---

Rin = Naruto's Mother! (2 Months after Gaiden Tragedy)
Kyuubi has deeper connections to Yondaime.:

This page was highly discussed about when the chapter was out.. however, the translations in the anime were different. I am unsure of this too, but I decided to include this anyway.

After having a good deal of influence over Rin, Kyuubi finally takes over her conscience and regains part of its powers. Kyuubi flees (?) the village and returns one month later as the woman who'll finally seduce Yondaime, making use of Rin's previous knowledge of the team; OR, she transforms herself into Yondaime's fiancée after killing her (considering he had one). Anyway, Rin would be classified as "missing".
They decide to have a baby, or rather "Kyuubi" decides. 9 Months pass, obviously, then...
The moment of birth is finally the time "Kyuubi" is fully released, achieving 100% of its power and leaving the human body that returns back to Rin's form. Realization dawns on Yondaime upon identifying the legendary beast; He had received news of Rin's disappearance prior to the case, regretting not investigating more about the girl and leaving the disappearance classification to later. Obito would never forgive him. Before he can react, though, Kyuubi, in a smaller form, runs with the newborn, as planned.
Kyuubi tries to flee the village with its "kitling". Facing the difficult decision of putting the village into danger, Yondaime intercepts Kyuubi before announcing his son's birth. This leads to a massive battle, with Kyuubi achieving full form and wreaking havoc in the village. Without hesitation, accompanied by Gamabunta, he decides to use the technique he developed, to seal Kyuubi on his newborn son, in sacrifice of his life.
At the pinnacle of destruction, Yondaime finishes the sealing on his legacy, perpetuating his dreams of protecting the village, leaving Naruto to watch his back, just as Kyuubi would watch for its son.

Rin's case is kept classified, the assumption that she is "dead" after disappearance still kept in place. Naruto wasn't announced as Yondaime's son, for his protection from the other villages; but he wasn't considered a hero like his father wished. Only select people are aware of this.

In this last theory branch, though, I'm taking Rin as a "Reincarnation" of Kyuubi, or more like the way it came back to the human world.

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-03-12 at 02:36.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 03:18   Link #40
Rachy
Disabled By Request

well wouldnt you think naruto and kakashi's relationship would be abit different?

and wasnt it stated the girl died after giving birth and that the baby was just a new born with a cut umbilical cord?

But thats quite the theory =), i think people read too much in though >_<.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote