AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-12, 16:24   Link #1
wnkryo
HainShodan

Episode 82 discussion[Spoilers]

The official episode 82 disccusion

Episode 82 is out and about, I'm still downloading it but for those who are done watching it, discuss here. BTW, here is a quick link to episode 82 torrent site: http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrent/
Old 2004-02-12, 16:54   Link #2
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Well it was a good episode funny too Ussop
Old 2004-02-12, 18:57   Link #3
wnkryo
HainShodan

Alright I just finished seeing this episode and have a couple of comments on it. First off I thought that the new ending wasn't as good as the last one. Second, them damn sh$#% rabbits messed up alot of stuff for the straw hat pirates. Also I want to know what luffy will do since he is stuck with sanji and nami and now wapal confronted him. Finnaly, I thought the part where Luffy went to grab sanji when he fell in to the avalanche but only got his glove back was funny, and the part where zoro was doing like 23,523 or so 1 handed push ups was freaking cool, specially when he was still doing it after the avalanche was on him
Old 2004-02-12, 19:08   Link #4
TangentZ
神の一手

Send a message via ICQ to TangentZ
Agreed. The previous ending song and animation is much better compared to the new one in Ep 82. Still, it's nice to see some Vivi and Carue in the new ending.
Old 2004-02-12, 19:34   Link #5
Sethi
StormRider

Zoro is too much even with an avalanche the guy doesn't stop training.
By the way those medics that are with Wapol are GOOD i mean the guy gets a huge cut in is chest they come up put some iron plates on him and here he comes again as good as new.

By the way wnkryo if you want to know what Luffy is going to do check it:

Spoiler:

Since you wanted there it is
Old 2004-02-12, 19:48   Link #6
DemonEye

The fifth ending is better than the fourth, but the best ending is still the second one :P.
Old 2004-02-12, 20:40   Link #7
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Yeah I like the ending where they are running as kids into adults the best, think thats the second ending?

But as always another good episode is presented to us, of course it always teases us at the end too. I can't wait to see what luffy does in the next episode. My guess is he'll beat the crap out of wappol or I hope he does. Definitly loved the part where Luffy only pulled up Sanjis glove, it was pretty funny.
Old 2004-02-12, 22:21   Link #8
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Tommy-san: the kids' ending is the 2nd, Run! Run! Run!

This was a so-so ep. I don't like the Drum Island arc that much. Also, the new ending is infinitely better than the previously IMO. Though my favorite ending so far is the 3rd, Watashi Ga Iru Yo
Old 2004-02-17, 13:29   Link #9
polymath

This was a so-so ep. I don't like the Drum Island arc that much. Also, the new ending is infinitely better than the previously IMO. Though my favorite ending so far is the 3rd, Watashi Ga Iru Yo [/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree. Watashi ga iru yo is the best. Did you listen to the mix on the Best collection, though? It's different... and I don't like it nearly as much as the mix that they used for the actual anime. I'm not sure why they used a different version for the One Piece song collection...
Closed Thread