AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-05-04, 03:25   Link #1
T-6000

A public shooting almost happen at my local town!

The recent string of mass public shootings has many concerned, including myself, since last year. But never would I ever known that such a danger would be so close to home! At my local town (I live in a very rural area) a 48 year old man sent a text message to a family member threatening that he'll shot up Ortech and blow the place up. Ortech is a local factory that manufactures office supplies (and the Like), and My mom put in an application to work at the factory a few times (with no luck of even a single interview). The man actually drove to the plant, with three, fully loaded handguns, three loaded magazines and an extra box of ammunition. A Kirksville (name of the local town) police officer arrived at Ortech to find the man sitting in his vehicle in the parking lot. The officer ordered an evacuation of the employees to a safe part of the building, and then he intercepted Songer as the suspect entered the building.

http://www.heartlandconnection.com/n...0#.UYTDBspWpkh

I think if the man didn't make the mistake of texting a family member these threats I think this story would have had a more tragic ending. Nothing like this has actually happened before at Kirksville.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote