AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-30, 00:33   Link #101
Dark Mage

I want this manga to be a 100+ one. for me, it is "the longer the better". Anyone knows when chapter 12 is coming out?
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 00:38   Link #102
DanielSong39

Personally I hope the author drops the "will they or won't they" element pretty quickly and show Haruto and Yuzuki as a couple.

As amusing as their adolescent antics are, seeing their married life would be an absolute riot.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 01:19   Link #103
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I want this manga to be a 100+ one. for me, it is "the longer the better". Anyone knows when chapter 12 is coming out?
Ugh no thanks. The longer it is the more likely it will feel dragged out *looks at Ichigo 100%*.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 09:04   Link #104
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Ichigo 100% feels really draggy especially if you wait 1 chapter per week with it, but when you read it in a marathon syle (3+ volume per reading), I for one didnt feel the drag at all. The same applies with Suzuka. Although Suzuka broke some manga boundaries by showing a lengthy arc featuring their lives as a couple( Which is not SHOUJO FANTASY-ISH -_- ) and the trials they undertook, which registered masterpiece for me.

As with Dark Mage, I would also like this series to be a medium length one ( a little less than 100 chapters would do ), but I'm following this on a weekly basis so it would really feel draggy at times
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 09:59   Link #105
Dark Mage

you said everything that I had in mind Supah Em. I also read Suzuka, I"s and Ichigo 100% in one go and I really enjoyed them but yeah its different when you r reading it on a weekly basis. So Ill try and let some chapters pile up
Old 2008-08-30, 14:46   Link #106
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
see you again in 2k10
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 17:51   Link #107
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supah Em View Post
Ichigo 100% feels really draggy especially if you wait 1 chapter per week with it, but when you read it in a marathon syle (3+ volume per reading), I for one didnt feel the drag at all. The same applies with Suzuka. Although Suzuka broke some manga boundaries by showing a lengthy arc featuring their lives as a couple( Which is not SHOUJO FANTASY-ISH -_- ) and the trials they undertook, which registered masterpiece for me.

As with Dark Mage, I would also like this series to be a medium length one ( a little less than 100 chapters would do ), but I'm following this on a weekly basis so it would really feel draggy at times
Nope I read Ichigo 100% when it was near it's end and it started to feel dragged out around vol 12/13. Anyways hope this manga doesn't dragged things out.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 09:31   Link #108
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for ch12:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 13:40   Link #109
Dark Mage

but I liked how haruto acted in this chapter. He was bit more mature and I liked it when he said Kanzaki's brother was leading Akagi on despite knowing that she liked him. Haruto unlike other manga characters atleast isn't indecisive.He already mentioned to Eba that he likes kazaki
Old 2008-08-31, 14:33   Link #110
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for ch12:
Spoiler for 12:
Old 2008-08-31, 17:33   Link #111
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Spoiler for 12:
Spoiler for 12:
Old 2008-08-31, 18:12   Link #112
DanielSong39

After chapter 12...

Could there be a deal in the making? I could see the two guys engineering a swap - Yuzuki for Nanami. Not unlike the scheme in True Tears, when Shinichi exchanged Hiromi for Noe.

If things don't work out between Haruto and Yuzuki, I think Akari is a better backup plan than Nanami. Haruto doesn't act nearly as silly around Akari, which is always a good start.

And the biggie - why is Yuzuki staying at the house? Could it be that both sets of parents are preparing an omiai?

Stay tuned...
Old 2008-09-01, 01:04   Link #113
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
Haha, what a predictable chapter. :\ It seems I'm only following this series now because I like how Yuzuki looks. >_<

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 04:20   Link #114
Mentar
Banned

Nah, it's about time that some more relationships other than the Yuzuki-Haruto-Nanami triangle are being set up. Anything else, and the story will get stale. However, I need to point out at least one thing: Why can't Seo come up with male leads who aren't terribly dense in interpersonal relationships? Haruto definitely makes me wish Yamato back ^_^;
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 11:54   Link #115
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for ch13:
Old 2008-09-01, 12:04   Link #116
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
Spoiler for Chapter 13:

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 13:01   Link #117
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Ahhh finally things are starting to get going, I was beginning to worry.

Spoiler for Chapter 13:
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 13:33   Link #118
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
Ahhh finally things are starting to get going, I was beginning to worry.

Spoiler for Chapter 13:
Spoiler for :
Old 2008-09-02, 00:51   Link #119
DanielSong39

After Chapter 13...

Man, I'm tempted to beat this into Haruto's head - while your feelings are important, so are your actions. And over the long run, it's what you do that will eventually win out.

Reality:
- Yuzuki and Haruto are all lovey-dovey, whether Haruto is willing to admit it or not
- Nanami is fully supportive of Yuzuki and Haruto as a couple
- If Haruto thinks of Yuzuki "as a sister", he has one heck of a sister complex
- If you factor in Haruto's actions and the chemistry factor, the pecking order among the girls runs like this:
1. Yuzuki
2. Akari
3. Nanami
- It takes more than a mutual crush to sustain a relationship. And at this point, Haruto and Nanami may even fall short of that. They fail the acid test: if they really like each other, why don't either of them do anything?

Haruto may eventually see the light but I'm not too willing to sit through volumes upon volumes of love triangles, misunderstandings, and new love rivals. Let's hope this matter is resolved soon.

Last edited by DanielSong39; 2008-09-02 at 10:35.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:30   Link #120
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Haruto may eventually see the light but I'm not too willing to sit through volumes upon volumes of love triangles, misunderstandings, and new love rivals. Let's hope this matter is resolved soon.
You mean you didn't want to sit through Suzuka?

Honestly though, you're totally correct. Dude, Haruto, you're in love with her. Stop holding on to that flimsy male pride and get it together already.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life