Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
whats wrong with the males?
Whats wrong with the males?

0:43 for Worgen male dance

This enough evidence? (it just doesnt fit the worgen males style o.o)
Old 2010-10-31, 21:09   Link #6162
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

true, mainly the limbs. they dont work well with Justin's dance.

But for the love of god, the females is worse all around, their voice, the dance, jokes/flirts.. their all horrible, specialy the howl and sound effects..and the bacon part,.. makes me wonna kill my self >< the male on the other hand are freakin hillarious.
Old 2010-10-31, 22:19   Link #6163
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Bacon!!!!!
Old 2010-11-01, 05:01   Link #6164
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Where's the bacon!!!! XD
Old 2010-11-01, 07:00   Link #6165
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

god if people spam /silly, im gonna be soloing a lot XD
Old 2010-11-01, 07:54   Link #6166
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Do I smell bacon?
Old 2010-11-01, 08:10   Link #6167
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

One more person ONE MORE PERSON and Bam Zoom, straight to the moon!
Old 2010-11-01, 15:41   Link #6168
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Who's got the Bacon?
Old 2010-11-01, 21:30   Link #6169
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

heres the beef.
Old 2010-11-01, 22:15   Link #6170
Kunagisa

Omg ... downed LK on heroic tonight. Screamed so loud that my roommates knocked on my door. Fight is so freaking easy if you 2 heal it and have dps that's doing 14k-16k+ dps. Mages that can hit over 100k with Arcane Blast is soooo OP in ICC. Then again, I was Shield Slamming for 40k and Cleaving for 26k.

Finally I'm done with Wrath. Got 2 out of the 3 titles I wanted of this expansion, I'm one happy panda.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 02:02   Link #6171
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

We managed to git Sindy down and tried the Lich King about six times. The phases seem to go well but we don't seem to have the dps for the fight as we keep having adds up after phase changes and we cannot seem to get the Val'kyr down before they are over the edge of the platform. The mechanics of the fight seem to be more or less down. We just don't have the fire power (or maybe some dps aren't focusing on the right target) Or maybe we have too much melee dps for the fight.
Old 2010-11-02, 10:28   Link #6172
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

You should all be pulling around 10k if you're killing the Lich King. Based on the numbers from other fights you described, you're not.
Old 2010-11-02, 11:20   Link #6173
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

For ICC10 (normal) only the warrior in our group was pulling 10k dps while the rest of use are pulling 8k or less with most around 6k. The warrior is in mostly ICC25 gear while the rest of those doing 8k are in ICC10 gear.

I have only one item that is ilvl245 now...the wand. Everything else is 251 with a few 264 items (chest, legs, boot, belt, weapon, cloak, one trinket), and the exalted 277 ring. While gear does not make the raid, I did do the most damage on the Lich King fight even if I wasn't highest dps (I was third).

I did just figure out I'll need to regem again for hit, as they removed the buff from Draenei that provided 1% hit to the raid group, so I have a 0.75% chance to miss now, when before the change I was hit capped in our group because we always had at least one Draenei. (One +20 hit gem will do it).

Speaking of regemming, I'm still trying to figure out what is better for blue slots on Warlocks now that Spirit doesn't help Fel Armor at all. I think I have them split now between +10 Intellect/+15 Stamina, and +10 Haste/+15 Stamina gems, since I haven't found a nice blue gem yet. It might also be that the socket bonus (+5, +7, +9 spell power) are no longer worth gemming anything other than Intellect since the Fel Armor change won't convert Spirit to spell power (which was how one could justify the bonuses before verses massed Spell Power gems), and only the yellow slots with the +Haste/+Intellect gems are of use...as I need haste to balance out the Crit I have on items.

As for problems, I've found that Warlock summoning into ICC isn't reliable anymore. Half the time I get "invalid target" even if it is someone I know is saved at the same spot I am..including the raid leader. Soulstone has a 30 minute cool down again, yet only lasts 15 minutes. And if you turn while dancing the animation gets out of time between the top and bottom halves of the body. At least for humand and undead dance animations. (I've already told Blizzard about the dance bug).

Last edited by Ithekro; 2010-11-02 at 11:38.
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 15:44   Link #6174
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Tried Lich King for another 5 attempts with my guild... No advancement... Our tanks are just to undergeared at the moment to try him.
Old 2010-11-02, 15:50   Link #6175
Xacual

Heroic or Normal LK? Tanks really don't need that high of a gear level for normal. They just need to be able to survive the soul reaper. If the tanks are actually undergeared are they using armor pots? Thats 3500 armor for two minutes and if you use it before the fight thats 4 minutes out of 10-12 minute fight that you'll have the buff up. If tanks rotate on soul reaper application that reduces strain on healers even more. Honestly there isn't much for tanks to do in the fight when tanking LK, use cooldowns for soul reaper hits and hope the healers are on the ball keeping tank topped off so they don't get a super infest tick going.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 15:53   Link #6176
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Heroic or Normal LK? Tanks really don't need that high of a gear level for normal. They just need to be able to survive the soul reaper. If the tanks are actually undergeared are they using armor pots? Thats 3500 armor for two minutes and if you use it before the fight thats 4 minutes out of 10-12 minute fight that you'll have the buff up. If tanks rotate on soul reaper application that reduces strain on healers even more. Honestly there isn't much for tanks to do in the fight when tanking LK, use cooldowns for soul reaper hits and hope the healers are on the ball keeping tank topped off so they don't get a super infest tick going.
Normal mode at the moment, our tanks were able to take on Sindragosa perfectly.. But they are saying over vent that Lich King hits like a truck, and its easily devastating their healths. Its mostly from Phase 1 and the transition, our Death Knight tank gets slaughtered when she tanks the Lich King, and gets slaughtered when the Vrykul (big add) comes into the field. After 4 attempts of trying to get used to it we finally got to the transition.

Dont know what happened... But we did make it through, killing the Raging Spirits and surviving perfectly. But for some reason... After I got back on the platform, I got knocked off.. Then we wiped on the transition shift to phase 2.
Old 2010-11-02, 16:12   Link #6177
Xacual

Just making sure but your tanks aren't single tanking it are they? I mean that's possible, I've done it but you need way more gear for that.

During ledge phases there are frost orbs that target someone and slowly move towards them if it reaches them it blows up and knocks everyone hit off the platform. Make sure you have one ranged just killing them during ledge phases and that you don't run into one when moving on to the platform.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 16:13   Link #6178
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

We actually did fairly well on the First Phase. The DK off tank died the first try when the second Vrykul started hitting him as well as the first and all the other adds. Second try we would switch dps over to the first large add to drop it early after the second one came out. I also started using Bane of Havoc on the Lich King since I was hitting adds so often that even if all I did was dot up the large add after the off tank got it I would still be doing 15% damage more to the Lich King which was worth a few GCDs and an Immolate (since T10 4-piece bonus might proc off it to give me 10% more damage). We actually made the transition the first try, but the raid was practically dead that first time anyway.

After that we managed to get to Phase 2 each time, but we can't seem to get the Raging Spirits down quickly enough...it doesn't help that we have to finish off a Vrykul as well and spread out, with the hunter taking the orbs. We just don't seem to have the firepower to knock the flyers out before they make it to the edge. That or maybe not enough people are stunning it (I am with Shadowfury as I can do that while I'm switching targets). That and Defile seem to finish off the raid. More the Valks than anything else it seem since I'm guessing they managed to take a healer out and thus the tanks started to die...then we all died. We'll try again tonight on an extended lock.

And least I've personally been killed by the Lich King now. (I'm again usually the last one to die unless I get carried off the side)
Old 2010-11-02, 16:15   Link #6179
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Just making sure but your tanks aren't single tanking it are they? I mean that's possible, I've done it but you need way more gear for that.

During ledge phases there are frost orbs that target someone and slowly move towards them if it reaches them it blows up and knocks everyone hit off the platform. Make sure you have one ranged just killing them during ledge phases and that you don't run into one when moving on to the platform.
Single tanking it? You mean both the Lich King, and the Ghouls/Vrykul? Defiantly not.. Our plan needed a 2nd tank to put the adds somewhere else so we can dispell the debuff on the mobs to kill them instead.

I sorta knew about the frost orbs, but there was none in the way when I ran back to the platform.
Old 2010-11-03, 11:13   Link #6180
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Had a group fail this time. Kept getting and loosing people all night long. Couldn't make it to Phase 2. We had people dying to Infest withing seconds of the start of the fight. A 10,000+ tic on Infest? Not even the Plague yet. Last wipe was because the pally tank switched to heals, but the raid leader forgot to call out who was plagued, so the cleansing didn't happen in time (it was his first time healing the fight though, he'd tanked all the other runs).

Basically we did a lot of standing around waiting for people to get there because between each wipe we would have to replace a person or two. And what screwed us at the start was the new cleanse changes....We had druid and shaman healers....the only that could deal with the plague in the group was the single Paladin tank...and he's busy. So we had to stop for a half hour to get another healer just to get rid of the plague. Our dps looked alright, 8k average aside from the Fury Warrior at 10k, with the tanks doing 6k each. We were three healing even. Just people dropped like stones for one reason or another. I was again, almost always last to die and highest damage dealer (still second or third dps). Having Soul Link seems to help a lot against everything except the Lich King himself....I cannot take more than one hit from Frostmourne even if raid buffed I'm almost 50k health.

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows