Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-01, 21:04   Link #1
chhayalak
5 Star Epicure Hunter

Naruto with curse seal?

Hello,

using the curse seal takes a heavy toll on the body, and after a while it may even corrode the body! however, naruto has crazy healing factor due to the kyuubi. If naruto had been infected by the curse seal would that mean he could activate it indefinately or almost to that point because the kyuubi chakra would heal him??
chhayalak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 21:09   Link #2
ssjian1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chhayalak
Hello,

using the curse seal takes a heavy toll on the body, and after a while it may even corrode the body! however, naruto has crazy healing factor due to the kyuubi. If naruto had been infected by the curse seal would that mean he could activate it indefinately or almost to that point because the kyuubi chakra would heal him??
I've never liked the curse seal plot.... if Naruto got infected with one, I'd honestly stop watching...
ssjian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 21:13   Link #3
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Hello,

Nah: it could never work for him. Remember the curse seal kills most of the people who its applied to. Hes just not the right personality type for it.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 21:13   Link #4
Yogi

The curse seal forcibly draws out power the user wouldn't be able to access otherwise. For Naruto, that power source is called "Kyuubi". Naruto with a Curse Seal would be ungodly powerful.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 21:18   Link #5
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Hello,

He probably could, but this isnt a good thing. Yes, he'd be able to release huge amounts of chakra because of the way the seal is designed to work, however, the seal is also designed to take your free will away thus leaving you as Orochimaru's slave.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 21:42   Link #6
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

isn't kyuubi already a curse to naruto??... hmm... it'd be kinda interesting because you never hear that much about people having 2 or more curses... o.o
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 21:47   Link #7
Mezu
The Guardian

the only thing healing has to do with the curse seal and Naruto is the fact that Naruto can regain his chakra faster then others. He will stil be Orochimaru's slave no matter what so the Seal doesn't do shit for him unless he wants to become hokage at 16 and then become Oro's new body at 17...
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 21:58   Link #8
chhayalak
5 Star Epicure Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
isn't kyuubi already a curse to naruto??... hmm... it'd be kinda interesting because you never hear that much about people having 2 or more curses... o.o

I don't think the kyuubi is a curse! If anything it's a blessing in disguise. However, i do see where you are coming from because there are pros and cons to having it. People despise you, and or want your power that obviously bring a slew of trouble. Vice versa, it grants you certain powers and abilities.

But i do think it is possible for naruto to get the curse seal, however it would be ridiculously dumb if he did. I was just wondering what would happen if he did. It would obviously surmount to an excessive amount of power. The idea of him being under oro's spell isn't too settling. It would be funny though if he was under Oro's spell and went on a tear on the Konoho village. Muahah
chhayalak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 22:09   Link #9
hiko

IMO it would be completely pointless for Naruto to have one as the only real advantage he'd gain in getting a cursed seal is the ability to turn it on and off at will. He already has a source of unlimited Chakra, and one which seems far far superior to the curse seal anyway as Kyubified Naruto hasn't really exhibited symptoms of any negative effects to his body the longer he uses Kyubi Chakra (In fact, the first time he went Kyubi he ended up in better shape than before he started). Compare this to the Curse Seal, which eats away at it's user and I think it's safe to say [mr.T mode] Naruto pities the fool who needs a Cursed Seal [/mr.T mode].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socomberetta
He probably could, but this isnt a good thing. Yes, he'd be able to release huge amounts of chakra because of the way the seal is designed to work, however, the seal is also designed to take your free will away thus leaving you as Orochimaru's slave.
Makes me wonder if Akatsuki are intending to slap something similar to Oro's cursed seal onto Naruto. We know they want the Kyuubi and that this seal works by extracting power from it's bearer and allowing the seal creater to control the mind or will of the bearer (i'm not exactly sure how it works tbh).

Last edited by hiko; 2004-12-01 at 22:27.
hiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 23:22   Link #10
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiko
IMO it would be completely pointless for Naruto to have one as the only real advantage he'd gain in getting a cursed seal is the ability to turn it on and off at will. He already has a source of unlimited Chakra, and one which seems far far superior to the curse seal anyway as Kyubified Naruto hasn't really exhibited symptoms of any negative effects to his body the longer he uses Kyubi Chakra (In fact, the first time he went Kyubi he ended up in better shape than before he started). Compare this to the Curse Seal, which eats away at it's user and I think it's safe to say [mr.T mode] Naruto pities the fool who needs a Cursed Seal [/mr.T mode].
Good Point. Naruto already can use Kyuubi's power at will, and there's no guarantee that the curse seal will pull out more power than Naruto already can, plus there's the who slave thing.

Quote:
Makes me wonder if Akatsuki are intending to slap something similar to Oro's cursed seal onto Naruto. We know they want the Kyuubi and that this seal works by extracting power from it's bearer and allowing the seal creater to control the mind or will of the bearer (i'm not exactly sure how it works tbh).
That is a possibility that Ive been thinking about for awhile now. Why extract the Kyuubi, when you can use some sort of genjutsu or seal, like you said, to bring Naruto under their control. Its probably a hell of a lot safer than pulling the Kyuubi out of Naruto and risk being destroyed by all that chakra.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 23:27   Link #11
crushproof

there would be no point to it, naruto already has an unlimted chakra supply, he just needs to create powerful jutsus
crushproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 13:26   Link #12
Besa
[ЀÅÐ]

Send a message via MSN to Besa
It would be lame....
Sasuke became really lame when he got the
curse seal
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 13:33   Link #13
Naruto fanboy
Konoha Dark Genius

Ever seen Naruto with the cursed seal? Just check my sig

EDIT: I changed my sig so no more Cursed Naruto, click here for previous sig

Last edited by Naruto fanboy; 2004-12-02 at 16:13.
Naruto fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 18:02   Link #14
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto fanboy
Ever seen Naruto with the cursed seal? Just check my sig

EDIT: I changed my sig so no more Cursed Naruto, click here for previous sig
Naruto's would probably be scared whiskers and the red skin (brown/red whatever). The scar on the nose is more fitting for sasuke :P
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 18:13   Link #15
Naruto fanboy
Konoha Dark Genius

I did make another one who looks more like you're picturing it...I should've erased the whiskers or edited them though -_-

Naruto fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 19:41   Link #16
dyslexic

Quote:
Kyuubi isn't a real curse but it is sealed inside of Naruto. It is a curse in that it causes people to hate Naruto. But anyways, I don't think a person can have more than one seal so Naruto can't get the curse seal since he already has the kyuubi seal. So you're right that people can't have more than 2 curses because curses use seals.
This is just assuming you can't have more than one seal. If anyone knows otherwise please tell...I don't want to give wrong information.
dyslexic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 19:51   Link #17
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

>D hey hey i think naruto would have looked like that one face painted naruto in episode 2 when he took his ID photo if he had the curse seal :3
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 19:53   Link #18
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Naruto has had two seals placed on him. The 1st was the 4th's, and the 2nd was Orochimaru's.
Quote:
>D hey hey i think naruto would have looked like that one face painted naruto in episode 2 when he took his ID photo if he had the curse seal :3
lol
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 17:41   Link #19
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

even if naruto wanted it, he wouldnt get it. remember oro only wants high skilled nins, and in oro's eyes naruto isn't quite like that. but, when he saw naruto performing the rasengan i bet he changed his mind and rather have him killed. you see, if he would have taken naruto with the curse seal that would mean konoha would go after him ( because it's a BIG risk certainly when oro wants to decimate konoha ) and the akatsuki. he'd rather have him dead, so no way o O

( plus it would ruin the series )
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 18:03   Link #20
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

I'd count Neji as a genius too, he's pretty sharp/smart as well, and made his own jutsu.
Anyway, bad social life isn't the only bad thing Naruto got from kyuubi, you guys forgot to mention the insane difficulty he has with mixing chakra.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote