AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-12, 10:50   Link #1
Bono

Send a message via ICQ to Bono Send a message via MSN to Bono
One little doubt

Hey guys... hum how knows, who is the person by Hokage's side in the third opening?

Just curious...

Ja nee!
Bono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 10:54   Link #2
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
n/m i was conffused.

Last edited by Alfzilla; 2003-12-12 at 11:07.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 11:01   Link #3
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bono
Hey guys... hum how knows, who is the person by Hokage's side in the third opening?

Just curious...

Ja nee!
It's young Iruka. (If you read the manga, you'd know why he's there.) Simple as that, bye bye thread!
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 11:02   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Why wouldn't he have a body guard? I've seen a lot of powerful people with a personal assistant/body guard going around with them. The underling is there so that the main guy doesn't have to be on guard all the time. He can relax while the underling worries about security, attacks, etc. In short, if someone jumps the Hokage, the underling takes the @$$ whipping first, and if they manage to get through him, THEN the hokage steps in and does some butt whipping of his own.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 11:06   Link #5
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Why wouldn't he have a body guard? I've seen a lot of powerful people with a personal assistant/body guard going around with them. The underling is there so that the main guy doesn't have to be on guard all the time. He can relax while the underling worries about security, attacks, etc. In short, if someone jumps the Hokage, the underling takes the @$$ whipping first, and if they manage to get through him, THEN the hokage steps in and does some butt whipping of his own.
Thats true but dosent matter im taking back my post cus i was confused about what he was asking.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 11:09   Link #6
Bono

Send a message via ICQ to Bono Send a message via MSN to Bono
Oh thanks guys...
And sorry about the bad English...
Bono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 12:28   Link #7
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
personal assistant yes, but no need for a body guard. If the #1 ninja cant defend himself, than he doesnt deserve to be hokage of leaf. haveing a body guard will be overdoing it.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 13:01   Link #8
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I don't think it's about body guarding, it's about protocol. The Hokage is the absolute warlord of the Leaf, it's normal that he has one or two jounins by his side.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 14:30   Link #9
archzai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I don't think it's about body guarding, it's about protocol. The Hokage is the absolute warlord of the Leaf, it's normal that he has one or two jounins by his side.
ooops haha i clicked edit on ur post -__-" for a second it scared me... i thot i was banned...

nywayz

i think 2 jounin would only get in the hokage's way :P
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 14:40   Link #10
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
Well, like he said, they're not about bodyguarding. If a threat that rivals Hokage approached him, I'm sure he'd dismiss any Jounin he had with him. Or dispatch them to take care of other threats involved. But he wouldn't let people by his side get in his way or die needlessly when he can definitely take care of himself.
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote