AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-05-15, 10:34   Link #701
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

By the way who will be the main protagonits? Yuuno/Nanoha? Chrono/Fate? Or Carm/Hayate?

EDIT: Page claimed for Signum and Saber Arturia sharing toughts and sake while watching the full moon xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2012-05-15 at 10:50.
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 10:47   Link #702
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

The Yuuno/Nanoha pair and Chrono/Fate are the protag, sharing the spotlight.
Again, there won't be Nasu char in this.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 02:12   Link #703
rxrx

I know this is really random and come out of nowhere, but what do you guys thing about a Daiblo crossover? I have some ideas, but it will not be pretty.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 06:51   Link #704
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Nanoha blasters Diablo. Pwnz the RL auction house with the loot.
Old 2012-05-19, 07:33   Link #705
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Given that the battle between heaven and hell is fought across multiple worlds, I imagine such a fic where the TSAB becomes a third faction in the war.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 08:01   Link #706
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Involved in the war? Yes. Third faction? Unlikely.
Old 2012-05-19, 08:10   Link #707
rxrx

Something like this:

The TSAB out of some freak accident got stranded on the world of Diablo. There, they notice the soulstones and believe them to be lost relics and thus collect them. They managed to be lucky and get the soulstones containing the brothers and take them away for keepsake.

The three then corrupts the head of the TSAB and then all hell breaks loose. Or even better, have them crush the Worldstone instead as the stranded crew were manipulated into beliving that the stone is blocking them from going home and then force them to watch the consequences of their actions.

And before you ask, no. No Nanoha blasting Diablo for an instant kill or befriending. We force them to deal with hell unleashed by them and fight in a brutal battle. Then again, if this happen, Tyreal will be pissed off royally.
Old 2012-05-19, 11:51   Link #708
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Involved in the war? Yes. Third faction? Unlikely.
*shrug* Why not? The angels and demons tend to not give a damn about where they fight their ancient conflict, but the TSAB isn't exactly going to be sitting there letting them plunge worlds under their administration into chaos.

Heck, I think a lot of dimensional governments would unite against forces like that (us VS them and all that). Put the TSAB at the helm of such an alliance, and there you go.
Old 2012-05-19, 11:54   Link #709
Justin_Brett

This reminds me of when that SMT crossover with the series was proposed.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 11:58   Link #710
rxrx

And with some good old corruption of mortals, we get to see even more chaos as they bend together to fight against the angels and the demons. Also keep in mind that there might be politiking as well as the members of the alliance might not be willing to be under the TSAB.
Old 2012-05-19, 13:00   Link #711
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quite so. It'd be a Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion of in a Nanoha/Diablio way. Less spaceships, more magic, demons and angels. The humans in political chaos, the angels in violent disagreement and the demons backstabbing one another for power. Glorious chaos and anarchy while the few sane in each army strive for victory.

Last edited by Keroko; 2012-05-19 at 13:20.
Old 2012-05-19, 13:11   Link #712
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Weird though: Nanoha games ala Warriors Orochi style.
Old 2012-05-19, 13:47   Link #713
rxrx

When you mean sane, I think you mean the mortal heroes for the Diablo world, Tyreal for the angels and Diablo for the forces of hell? Imagine the chaos that will break true as Nanoha and friends get jaded by this war and if one is cruel enough, mak them all go nuts like the previous heroes in Diablo I and II.
Old 2012-05-19, 14:50   Link #714
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Wonder if that will work with the likes of the wolkenritter, the Numbers and the Huckebein. All three groups widely exposed to the cruelty of the world in various forms.

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-05-19, 22:45   Link #715
rxrx

Think about it. Angels and battle-hardened warriors whom fought the hell spawns all turned mad. The Numbers and the Hukebein might have been face with cruelty, but I doubt it is anything worse than what was faced by the PCs of Diablo I and II. The Wolken are machines before they meet Hayate. Easiest to manipulate if you ask me.
Old 2012-05-20, 00:17   Link #716
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*shrug* Why not? The angels and demons tend to not give a damn about where they fight their ancient conflict, but the TSAB isn't exactly going to be sitting there letting them plunge worlds under their administration into chaos.

Heck, I think a lot of dimensional governments would unite against forces like that (us VS them and all that). Put the TSAB at the helm of such an alliance, and there you go.
Pretty much turns into Mass Effect with a much better ending.
Old 2012-05-20, 00:54   Link #717
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Think about it. Angels and battle-hardened warriors whom fought the hell spawns all turned mad. The Numbers and the Hukebein might have been face with cruelty, but I doubt it is anything worse than what was faced by the PCs of Diablo I and II. The Wolken are machines before they meet Hayate. Easiest to manipulate if you ask me.
Taking into account most of the AS fanbase seems to agree on the wolkenritter having suffered numerous defeats, abuse, betrayal and all kinds of torture over the course of a millenium by masters and enemies alike i guess they're very used to face that kind of stuff.

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-05-20, 02:44   Link #718
rxrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Taking into account most of the AS fanbase seems to agree on the wolkenritter having suffered numerous defeats, abuse, betrayal and all kinds of torture over the course of a millenium by masters and enemies alike i guess they're very used to face that kind of stuff.
Take account that they don't really seem to retain much of their memories and they were never able to feel much about all the betrayal and stuff as they were were much like robots before meeting Hayate.

Hell, just give them visions of Hayate being screwed in 100 over ways and it will eventually turn them nuts as they try and protect their mistress and become paranoid.
Old 2012-05-20, 05:05   Link #719
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

When I said "sane" I didn't mean mindraping, I meant the only people with their priorities straight and not power hungry.
Old 2012-05-20, 16:22   Link #720
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Take account that they don't really seem to retain much of their memories and they were never able to feel much about all the betrayal and stuff as they were were much like robots before meeting Hayate.
Funny, because canon support the fact they do started to remember several aprts of their pst and seem to be very councsios of the horros they faces and the ones they commited because they also had been doombringers in sevral iterations of their lives.

Quote:
Hell, just give them visions of Hayate being screwed in 100 over ways and it will eventually turn them nuts as they try and protect their mistress and become paranoid.
We already know their answer to that: keep fighting until their bodies and souls just succumb. They may not be as powerfull as the Huckebein but have walked a way longer path into death, madness and destruction than any of them. Hell, if they do experiment something like that it could backfire horribly on the mindscrewer if they just stoping caring about the well being of their enemies and collateral damage by reverting back to the ruthlessly efficient killing machines they were in the past.

Hayate's treatement of them greatly restored their human identities but at the cost of making them way softer on the battlefield at the cost of their effectiveness as killer knights. Destroying their human connections is not a good idea xD

~The ASFB~