AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-13, 21:36   Link #1221
sky black swordman

I like the Zero X Yuki as much as the next person. However, if it does go down that route and Zero does kill Yuki and Kaname is there no other girl that can bring some form of happiness?
I do remember he gets a long quite well with Yori.
Old 2012-12-14, 04:06   Link #1222
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Yori has a fiance already, she said so back in chapter...I have no idea, but I'm sure she said so.
Yes, I am aware of it. She has never meet him. Also I remember in one chapter that Yori's dad has some sort of connection with the Vampire Hunters.

Spoiler for This is speculation:
Old 2012-12-14, 21:40   Link #1223
BadtheGuy

Yuuki could use a healthy dose of jealousy.
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 23:11   Link #1224
iCK

Heres a speculation:

When she was with Kaname, she stated she rather be with him than Zero. She held feelings of love for zero, but still didn't chase him at all when she was with Kaname, but now shes with Zero and is still chasing after Kaname, even after he went out with his original plan to kill all the purebloods and become the parent. Even after learning Kaname's past, Yuuki said to Kaname that she still wanted to be with him and start over, she would finally be able to move on from Zero she stated in a manga chapter. But Kaname, sadden by the thought that she couldn't let go of him and vice-versa. So Kaname went off to his original plan. I don't know why he was sad, but it defiantly has to do something with the Hooded Women.

The series is either going to end KanamexYuuki or she will die for both their sakes.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 20:35   Link #1225
Krizalids

*read chapter 89*
*facepalm*
Oh god I want to drop this manga so much right now
and bleach my brain on top of that... if I could >_>

Spoiler for 89:
Krizalids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 21:39   Link #1226
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Someone named Fennec posted his...summary to help us understand this manga more. I found this one to be quite informative and makes me able to understand what happened in this arc.
Quote:
Kaname saw how corrupt purebloods were so he decided to kill them all. In order to do this, he had to detach himself from everyone (Yuki in particular), so they wouldn't be caught up and blamed for the ensuing bloodshed. To help further this goal, he pretended to kill Aido's dad (which was possibly prearranged between them), which made everyone doubt him. Yuki tried to stop his crusade because A) she still had feelings for him and didn't want him to be like that, and B) so he could face justice for Aido's dad. This included protecting Sara, who was just very good at playing the role of the victim. (It's been said time and time again: purebloods are very charismatic.)

Then, when Kaname finally killed Sara, things went crazy. I don't know if he planned it or not, but the "parent", A.K.A. the heart of his original lover, recalled almost all weapons and pretty much went dormant or something. So Kaname decided to become the new "parent" using his own heart, which will result in his death. At the same time, Yuki, still having feelings for him and wanting him to face some measure of justice, decided she should make him human. By making him human, it would render him unable to do anything else, thus ending his tirade without killing him, which she still couldn't bring herself to do because she still loved him a certain degree. (In her defense, killing the person you love is a LOT harder than you'd think, no matter how crazy or evil they go.)

However, this would kill her, which would have a heavy impact on Zero. As such, she erased his memories of her, which apparently helped cure his thirst. (Trying to remember how that works, but probably has something to do with the seal the chairman set up at the start of the manga.) Then the chairman revealed all of Kaname's plans in front of Yuki, and this ultimately allowed him to finally ally with the hunters and reunite peacefully with Yuki. He still plans to become the new "parent", though. Yuki, in turn, realizes he's done everything to protect her since her "birth" as a human, and is now trying to talk him out of his sacrifice so they can FINALLY be together.

However, the other purebloods aren't too enthusiastic about Kaname's plan to die and create new weapons to kill vampires. As such, they're probably planning to kill him during this night, since someone mentioned "throwing your heart into a furnace tomorrow". In short, this is the final arc, and then all this convoluted-ness will be over.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 22:12   Link #1227
sky black swordman

^ I see.
I still felt that Yuki taking Zero's memories of her was wrong, regardless if it does cure his thirst for blood. Even though she is in those memories, those memories and feelings don't belong to her they his and his alone.

In any event I hope that Zero can find happness with someone that is not Yuki.
Old 2013-01-24, 03:11   Link #1228
BadtheGuy

Yuki took a turn for the worse when she became a vampire. Never really liked her as much since then and honestly, this whole manga and it's relationships are super convoluted.

Well, I was wondering if
Spoiler for yup:
Old 2013-01-24, 03:51   Link #1229
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I can see that she's trying to....umm, save Zero from suffering by erasing his memories about her. It's undeniably selfish, but maybe from her perspective it's the best since without his memories, he wouldn't care (and not suffering) by anything that Yuuki wants to do.

*sigh*
At times like this I really prefer a low-quality fanfiction where everyone is in normal high school with Zero, Kaname and Yuuki being normal high school student instead.

Old 2013-01-24, 05:05   Link #1230
BadtheGuy

Her perspective doesn't matter. She is wrong to do it. She has no right. Her actions are incredibly slimy and a disgusting abuse of power. It will also probably backfire somehow. She deserves whatever happens to her. She's basically handled that like Kaname, full of manipulation, selfishness and misguided justifications.
Old 2013-01-24, 05:34   Link #1231
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

She thinks that she has valid reasons and thinks that it's the best way to solve this problem. I don't think anyone --except Zero-- condemning her actions would have any impact to her

..oh but that scene where Yuuki and Kaname in bed somehow stinks Zero x Yuuki end for me. It's pretty illogical, but my shipping senses are tingling on that one I can't see how the author would be able to salvage this, but I hope she will at least makes the ending memorable.

Old 2013-01-24, 05:37   Link #1232
sky black swordman

@ BadtheGuy, I agree.
The mere fact that Yuki continued erase his memories about her even after Zero told her to stop is proof that.
Old 2013-01-24, 06:20   Link #1233
Bern-san

I agree that after Yuuki became a vampire things haven't been as good... Especially because it's been hard for me to follow the story. I wish we could have continued with the high school setting even if it was more cliched.

Didn't like that scene in bed with Kaname and Yuuki... It felt so forced and Yuki didn't look happy.

My only wish now is for Zero to be happy and the other two... whatever. Don't hate them but don't like them either. Maybe a Zero x Yori ending or Zeki depending on how the author handles the end.
Old 2013-01-24, 06:30   Link #1234
Tru3Ph03niX

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry I just had to scream.
I want to know what happens yet I hate that chick so much right now.
Drop it or endure what do you think?
Tru3Ph03niX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 06:34   Link #1235
sky black swordman

^ Hmm, well that's completely up to you. However, you may want keep in mind that it is on its last arc. So it will be ending soon.
Old 2013-01-24, 12:42   Link #1236
BadtheGuy

Quote:
oh but that scene where Yuuki and Kaname in bed somehow stinks Zero x Yuuki end for me.
Sigh, I actually am worried about that because I have the same feeling. It would be degrading for Zero to be with her after all that has been done to the guy. I feel like he's in this manga just to be used by others. Should be called Vampire Pawn at this point.

Quote:
I can't see how the author would be able to salvage this
Nothing could. Some fans might be happy with a Zeki end if they revealed Yuuki started crying, realized her feelings and stopped before she went through with it. I'd be more disgusted personally. I can't stand characters like that, who are confused about there own thoughts and halfheartedly act.

This was pretty funny: http://shizza24.tumblr.com/post/4127...-story-suicide

Last edited by BadtheGuy; 2013-01-24 at 16:30.
Old 2013-01-24, 20:41   Link #1237
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadtheGuy View Post
Sigh, I actually am worried about that because I have the same feeling. It would be degrading for Zero to be with her after all that has been done to the guy. I feel like he's in this manga just to be used by others. Should be called Vampire Pawn at this point.
I completely agree.
After think about it for a bit, not only did she erase Zero's memories(which did not belong to her), but those memories were never of her in the first place. The girl in Zero's memories was "Human" Yuki not "Pureblood" Yuki.

Interestingly enough, Kaname refered to referred to Zero as a "King piece" and Sara referred to Zero as a "Piece". However, "Pawn" sound more like what he is to them.
Old 2013-02-22, 19:59   Link #1238
BadtheGuy

Kaito once again proves he is a true bro. Yuuki and Kaname just disgust me with how they act. Kaname almost seems to be trying to use Zero even now. Probably wants him to be with Yuuki when he's dead. Kaito is so right, always getting played. Fucking hate those two.

Yuuki slapping Kaname was nice but then it gets ruined because she immediately straddles him and starts the melodrama back up.
Old 2013-02-22, 20:04   Link #1239
KaguraSenju
Quiet.

Kaname pisses me off to no end. Just die already. He was incredibly annoying in this chapter. I'm fine with Yuuki. Zero deserves better than this though. Poor guy.
Old 2013-02-22, 20:39   Link #1240
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Kaito once again proves he is a true bro. Yuuki and Kaname just disgust me with how they act. Kaname almost seems to be trying to use Zero even now. Probably wants him to be with Yuuki when he's dead. Kaito is so right, always getting played. Fucking hate those two.
Thank you for enlighten me, I have no idea what the fuck Kaname tried to do in this chapter Seems to me that the story will definitely go to Zero remembering his memories... I wonder how he'll remember it.

Tags
manga