AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 25 34.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 28.77%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 28.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 5.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.37%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-27, 16:43   Link #181
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh I see. I was wondering what brought that on. XP
Old 2013-03-27, 23:57   Link #182
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
So if they're both entirely different things then why say one makes sense because of the other? I don't understand what it is you're saying.
You're misunderstanding me due to the vagueness of what I said probably. My apologies for that. Being Obvious is what connects these two points together,and they are not connected in a cause and effect manner whatsoever. Hope that clears things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
What is that duality? What is that theory/interpretation based on? How exactly is that relevant to what we're talking about?
The idea of wanting friends but at the same not considering anyone as a friend because they don't meet the requirements is likely what he means by duality.
To be fair tho, this duality theory, if changed a little bit would be an awesome way to describe Kodaka.
"Wants friends, but at the same time, is afraid to get close to people."
Old 2013-03-28, 09:00   Link #183
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Hahahaha I'm sorry, I had to laugh. No offense, but that Kodaka is a real nutcase. This was one of those times I was actively booing a character in anime, I literally was booing and throwing thumbs down every word this guy was spewing out of his mouth, ah if I had a tomato I'd have thrown it at my screen and there goes several hundreds down the drain. I don't remember the last time I felt this way about a character

It's just so ridiculous. I'll tell you one of my major beefs with this guy. Can't you come up with anything original? Got bad hearing? Dude can hear Yukimura talk while Sena's playing her games. Oh, but that's not all. You got something to do, and you gotta jet? WTF man? What is so important for you to do..... that requires you to walk out and leave your cute little sister behind? HE LEFT KOBATO IN THE CLUB I ain't trying to sound like Saintess here but that's totally unacceptable. What now, she gotta go home by herself? Take a taxi ride home? Crash Maria's place? Son of a.....

I stand by my original assessment from the episode 10 thread. He's not handling the situation correctly. Now I didn't read all the pages here, but I did read the previous page and I noticed the something about his past and perhaps he's traumatized by it. I can't believe that. That thing about Sora standing him up like that, that's in the past, which she cleared that up by being honest. And they became closer because gee whiz she told the truth. Either he didn't learn or right now he's a punching bag for criticism.

It's too bad. The episode was going fun until he had to go deaf all of a sudden. Look at Yusa-chan. She had the guts to apologize for her follies. At least she tried hard

I didn't have much to watch this season, just to throw it out there, I had 3 major followings this season. This is the only one with a significant male lead. Or at least was the only one, the other two series apparently showed me that sadly, a lead male just doesn't compute. That's harsh, I expected to see a decent male character in this show but he's clearly been a disappointment I feel like I ought to finish the other 2 harem series I stalled at just to find enlightenment
Old 2013-03-28, 09:45   Link #184
eiyuu99

That is what happens one pretends to be dense and isn't, aka Kodaka
He is less of a clone of the typical dense harem protagonist.
Old 2013-03-28, 10:55   Link #185
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiyuu99 View Post
That is what happens one pretends to be dense and isn't, aka Kodaka
I noticed he's become his own definition here at the forums Imagine that, Kodaka practically created his own category this year
Old 2013-03-28, 18:31   Link #186
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Being not dense wasn't a praise for his character, though.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2013-03-29, 15:19   Link #187
Haiprbim
Banned

Supreme episode, really good impact and followed by a great finish in episode 12.
10/10 from me. :D
Old 2013-03-29, 23:21   Link #188
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Did anyone notice that the card game Kodaka was playing when Yusa entered the room was Solitaire? It's weird, yet oddly appropriate

Go learn Bridge, Hearts, Joker, or Big2, Kodaka!

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

Closed Thread