Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The author's milking it dry right now.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 23:50   Link #1042
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Oregano...
As always, Suu loves bullying Nymph. Recently read the bonus extra for the movie, but there too, Nymph... (Really funny though, with cameos from Suu's previous works)

I think Tomoki can take down the Master in the Sky by himself with that cannon of his...
willing to bet the master is actually very weak. All he does is send angeloids to do the dirty work. Plus it's that kind of irony that this manga feeds upon. Like making Astrea look badass and all powerful in her first appearance only to trip and fall flat on her face the next second.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 21:24   Link #1043
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Spoiler for 53:
Lol,saw that one... it's like the artemis cannon from Mai-hime

and poor astrea. she only knew how to fight in a close range combat only.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2011-07-26, 21:47   Link #1044
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
The author's milking it dry right now.
haha no worse than that author's who writes sekirei is.

but you are right seems like we are being left with plot holes with all these gap chapters in the middle of the plot. I remember when nymph transformed and deidalus was like omg nooo. Yeah who knows that that was about, and then we get like 2 chapters with choas return. After that its been nothing but gag.
Old 2011-07-26, 22:04   Link #1045
jakeslogan

Spoiler for chapter53:
jakeslogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 10:54   Link #1046
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
I feel more disgust to nymph than before after read this latest chapter
Not only flat like a board, tsundere, and weak, this little shrimp also a BIG pervert.
She can imagine such a scene where she's been molested by Tomoki. Isn't that an indication that she actually want it to be done to her?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 12:57   Link #1047
jakeslogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Not only flat like a board, tsundere, and weak, this little shrimp also a BIG pervert.
She can imagine such a scene where she's been molested by Tomoki. Isn't that an indication that she actually want it to be done to her?
Who know, Nymph could be an abbreviation of other words.
Actually I think she looks kinda pretty when she used the aging device.(sadly she couldn't do anything about her flat chest)
jakeslogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 02:52   Link #1048
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Nymph needs a rival Oregano is fits that bill. I love the ongoing jokes on how she's always gotten the upper hand on. Probably later on this will be a plot hole for Tomoki and Nymph's relationship.

Also please finish the Chaos arc already, that misunderstanding needs to be cleared up.
Old 2011-07-29, 05:49   Link #1049
Seiryuu

Nymphs in mythology were by nature extremely erotic, perverted creatures, not to mention eternally young. If Nymph is modeled after them, like some other characters are modeled after their namesakes, then it should come as no surprise that the young girl is a secret nympho. I imagine she wishes she could be a little older than the classic nymphs though.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 12:51   Link #1050
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Quote:
Yes, probably all girls have no sex drive nor fantasies and are all pure, having have to be pushed/forced into sex by horrible men.
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 12:54   Link #1051
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Nymph needs a rival Oregano is fits that bill. I love the ongoing jokes on how she's always gotten the upper hand on. Probably later on this will be a plot hole for Tomoki and Nymph's relationship.

Also please finish the Chaos arc already, that misunderstanding needs to be cleared up.
The story should be continuing soon as the author seems to go a 2-4 jokey chapters, a few chapters of story then back to 2-4 jokey chapters. Personally, since i read this for the comedic value, i hae no problems with the ratio
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 13:14   Link #1052
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife View Post
Yes, probably all girls have no sex drive nor fantasies and are all pure, having have to be pushed/forced into sex by horrible men.

Is that cynical or you true mind?

I feel disgust because Nymph think herself so high (in sex appeal) so Tomoki want to do all of those molesting act in her imagination to her ...like hell she had any bit of it (sex appeal)

High in sex drive is not a sin (at last in my religion) and I'm okay with that, but being unable to control it....hmm...in our Killers eyes..only animal like that...and animal is free to kill off course hahahahaha

and if a man ...a HORRIBLE one that force girls to sex is near you, please tell me, they'll be a good sacrifice to my Devil God, I'll let my fellow follower know his location immediately to take his head. Pretty please

(I'm serious...Rapist have a 'good quality' of 'Black Blood' inside their body)
and a definition of rapist in my religion is including a Husband that not gentle to their wife in their First night-Wedding-Sex intercourse.

Surprise? that we, killers, actually very gentle to our woman? hm? hm?
Old 2011-07-29, 13:31   Link #1053
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Just finished ~20 chapters of the manga in 2 days.
I want Hiyori to have a stronger role: she is courageous enough to confess her feelings and her impact on Tomoki is quite significant. Her story also introduces a LOT of questions. To top it off, she has the insanely overpowered ability to control the weather!

It might take another year or two before some of these questions are answered =S

I am curious in whether her appearance in the movie will cause her to be "written off" as a side character (since the manga and anime would want to be keep somewhat in sync). Will she just appear out of no where in the 3rd season?

Waiting for the latest chapter to appear in english (and also the eventual subbing of the movie).
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 19:31   Link #1054
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Nymphs in mythology were by nature extremely erotic, perverted creatures, not to mention eternally young. If Nymph is modeled after them, like some other characters are modeled after their namesakes, then it should come as no surprise that the young girl is a secret nympho. I imagine she wishes she could be a little older than the classic nymphs though.
Maybe that's Daedalus concern about Nymph when she fought Hiyori where her wings grew. I think Nymph is in an evolution stage.
Old 2011-07-30, 09:46   Link #1055
surerman
Banned

wait a minute...?
Ikaros in the last page of chapter53 is Sleeping!!
Isn't Angeloids didn't sleep? (ref: vol 1) and Chaos is the only one that can interfere with Dream?
Don't tell me Minadzuki - sensei become senile and forgot about her own manga setting
Speaking about Dream, I wonder about Hiyori, are she's still sleep and dreaming? since she already lost her original body
Old 2011-07-30, 10:19   Link #1056
Homura7

Quote:
wait a minute...?
Ikaros in the last page of chapter53 is Sleeping!!
Being unconscious =/= Sleeping

This isn't the first time an angeloid loses consciousness, it happenened to Nymph before.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 10:35   Link #1057
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think Nymph is in an evolution stage.
Too bad her chest will never evolve
Old 2011-07-31, 00:24   Link #1058
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
For a electronic warfare angeloid who can modify ownership of another angeloid and have control over other people's memories, I wonder why she hasn't figured out how to hack her bust size yet.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 03:47   Link #1059
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
lol

Anyways makes me wonder if they've taken anything or reference from the Sora no Otoshimono games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab6XRHWbeVQ
Old 2011-08-17, 18:50   Link #1060
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

These fillers are really going out of hand. I want a plot development. >.>
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen