AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-13, 04:37   Link #16221
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seditary View Post
Vita would of course be upset, but I think her reaction would be more in line with StrikerS episode 24? (I can't remember the number) where she comes across the things responsible for Nanoha's previous injury.
I hardly think Vita would go on a smashing rampage in the middle of a funeral.

Vita should be reacting more sad then she did in the picture, if the person in the grave is actually Nanoha. Vita is one of the people closest to Nanoha after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Rought t/l from the grinning Jail panel, the bottom text reads as the '108th Ground Battalion elimination incident'. While the above reads something about the 9th clause of the bureau, and mentioned something about allowing mass weaponry and combat cyborgs.
Could that mean that the one in the grave may be Genya? That would certainly explain why Ginga and Subaru look the most distressed in the panel (and the person sitting in despair on the left side of the burial panel, isn't that Nove?) the rest of them all don't look nearly as sad, and if it was Nanoha in the grave, I don't think the focus of the vertical panel would be Ginga and Subaru.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 05:16   Link #16222
Gespenst
Real Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I hardly think Vita would go on a smashing rampage in the middle of a funeral.

Vita should be reacting more sad then she did in the picture, if the person in the grave is actually Nanoha. Vita is one of the people closest to Nanoha after all.
Well we saw how she reacted when Nanoha almost died before StrikerS. So it'd be like that... but worse. *Needs more Vita/Nanoha fiction*

Quote:
Could that mean that the one in the grave may be Genya? That would certainly explain why Ginga and Subaru look the most distressed in the panel (and the person sitting in despair on the left side of the burial panel, isn't that Nove?) the rest of them all don't look nearly as sad, and if it was Nanoha in the grave, I don't think the focus of the vertical panel would be Ginga and Subaru.
Looks that way. The first four (after the diggers) seem to be Vita, Signum, Shamal and ... Hayate? Who are all saluting. Although I'm not sure why Vivio would be clinging to Hayate.

I'm guessing that it's Fate holding the umbrella. With Nanoha(?) and Subaru under it... although It seems unlikely that that is Nanoha. But if it's Ginga and Subaru under the umbrella then that'd be Nanoha that Vivio is clinging to. So where is Hayate?

...How long is it until Comiket?
Gespenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 05:21   Link #16223
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Erm... Clearly Nanoha is saluting by Fate in that picture...

Hayate is lower down, attending to something; we only see her back.

Everyone is accounted for except Teana, Erio, Caro and Genya, and some of the Numbers. But the first image with blood and pistol is the gnarled hand of an aged male, with some Numbers missing, Subaru and Ginga in most distress, then "108th Destruction Incident"...

My take: Genya, and a mass grave perhaps, a case of KIA, possibly targeted by a mass-weapons terror group, who left that pistol behind as a warning of things to come.
Old 2008-08-13, 05:25   Link #16224
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespenst View Post
Well we saw how she reacted when Nanoha almost died before StrikerS. So it'd be like that... but worse. *Needs more Vita/Nanoha fiction*
I need to get writing...

Quote:
Looks that way. The first four (after the diggers) seem to be Vita, Signum, Shamal and ... Hayate? Who are all saluting. Although I'm not sure why Vivio would be clinging to Hayate.

I'm guessing that it's Fate holding the umbrella. With Nanoha(?) and Subaru under it... although It seems unlikely that that is Nanoha. But if it's Ginga and Subaru under the umbrella then that'd be Nanoha that Vivio is clinging to. So where is Hayate?

In my opinion, from right to left: Signum, Vita, Hayate (hair is too short to be Shamal) Nanoha, Vivio, Ginga, Subaru (the ribbon on the taller one is Ginga's) Fate, Cinque, ...Griffith? Not sure, can't make out the one hiding his/her face and Nove (probably. The little spike on top of her head makes me think so.)

Quote:
...How long is it until Comiket?
15th of August, only two days away.
Old 2008-08-13, 05:28   Link #16225
Gespenst
Real Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Erm... Clearly
Nothing in that picture is clear. At least to me... maybe my eyesight is just that bad?

I can't tell who some of the characters are even when you can see their face.

I assumed it was Fate holding the umbrella because of her hair.

Edit:

Quote:
I need to get writing...
(joke )

Quote:
In my opinion, from right to left: Signum, Vita, Hayate (hair is too short to be Shamal) Nanoha, Vivio, Ginga, Subaru (the ribbon on the taller one is Ginga's) Fate, Cinque, ...Griffith? Not sure, can't make out the one hiding his/her face and Nove (probably. The little spike on top of her head makes me think so.)
...Looks right, but as I said I'm as blind as a bat so don't trust my opinion.

Needless to say though, no Zafira.
Gespenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 05:31   Link #16226
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

And you're right. I'm surprised Kha actually saw that wrong. The person next to Nanoha is obviously Hayate, her hair is far to short to be Fate.
Old 2008-08-13, 06:18   Link #16227
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly'iol View Post

thanks ^_^

Fate's face make me laugh.
Old 2008-08-13, 06:19   Link #16228
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Holy shi-- I mistook Subaru and Ginga for Nanoha. Was misled by the skirt and Fate standing beside, too used to it that when I see Fate I half expect the person next to her to be Nanoha!

So it was a zoom in!!!

It really is just Genya... Goodbye Captain Wilder.

Now where's Shamal and Zafira... And who's that standing beside Acous? Or is Acous Griffith?
Old 2008-08-13, 06:24   Link #16229
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Now the Nanoha-dies theory gets a bump... Though I'd say both Genya and Nanoha dead now. Or at least for Nanoha, assumed dead only to return behind a mask, or at the turn of the tide.
Here's another bump, if Nanoha really was dead, do you think Fate would be in any state to hold an umbrela over a distressed Ginga and Subaru?

No, Nanoha is standing right there, with Vivio next to her. You can even see her ponytail if you look close enough.
Old 2008-08-13, 06:27   Link #16230
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Yes I noticed it only after looking for Hayate... I thot it was Shamal instead.

Which begs the next question, where is Shamal and Za- zi-... er... who was that...? () And is that Acous? Or Griffith?
Old 2008-08-13, 06:39   Link #16231
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I sort of like it this way, for a moment I was afraid we'd get the whole "Nanoha dies, gets cloned to be evil, and has to find her memories again" story.

Now Nanoha knowingly and willingly betrayed everyone for some reason, much more drama this way.
Old 2008-08-13, 06:48   Link #16232
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

I have faith she betrayed for a good cause.
She would never betray Feito or Vita without one.
"Ohoho, I'm betraying you so I can save you!"
*Bold threats, perhaps?*
Old 2008-08-13, 07:31   Link #16233
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
But the first image with blood and pistol is the gnarled hand of an aged male,
Well I guess that something forced Genya to commit suicide. Maybe he dug something up that wasn't supposed to be revealed, and he was disposed of. Something with TSAB involved. Maybe that also caused Nanoha going rogue.
Old 2008-08-13, 07:50   Link #16234
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Well I guess that something forced Genya to commit suicide. Maybe he dug something up that wasn't supposed to be revealed, and he was disposed of. Something with TSAB involved. Maybe that also caused Nanoha going rogue.
Why did I think of Macross F at this...?

But where did he get the gun? Isn't that suspicious if this is meant to look like a suicide?

Ah, Nanoha betrays the others for a good reason? AWESOME! Now all she needs is a mask!
Old 2008-08-13, 07:55   Link #16235
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Everytime I read the posts about BetrayerS, I see the mental image of a book in my head with the title-

Quote:
"Nanoha didn't betray the TSAB. But if she did, here's how it happened..."

The reference shouldn't be too hard.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 07:56   Link #16236
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Suicide? Nah, more likely the lead criminal party starts using mass based weaponry, and the 108th was the first victim. The TSAB doesn't do anything about it, and Hayate decides to settle things herself.

Yes, I said Hayate. Didn't you notice she's wearing the same uniform as Nanoha? Or that Hayate and the Wolkenritter are mysteriously absent in the panels with Fate and the others after the burial?

Oooh, I'm so liking this.
Old 2008-08-13, 08:09   Link #16237
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Wow...the preview for the doujin is MAD!

So what is this? Jail brain washing Hayate to be the next Hitler (killer uniform btw) who takes her "troops", including Nanoha, to betrayerS against her former allies

Somehow...70+ pages of this doesn't sound enough for a story worthy of season 4

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 08:25   Link #16238
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
So what is this? Jail brain washing Hayate to be the next Hitler (killer uniform btw) who takes her "troops", including Nanoha, to betrayerS against her former allies
I always said in IRC that Hayate's title when she take over should be Führer. And she got upgraded with zettai ryouikki in that picture.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 08:31   Link #16239
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Suicide? Nah, more likely the lead criminal party starts using mass based weaponry, and the 108th was the first victim. The TSAB doesn't do anything about it, and Hayate decides to settle things herself.

Yes, I said Hayate. Didn't you notice she's wearing the same uniform as Nanoha? Or that Hayate and the Wolkenritter are mysteriously absent in the panels with Fate and the others after the burial?

Oooh, I'm so liking this.
Actually come to think of it wasn't there a image of this like months ago? Had Hayate, Nanoha, Vita, and Jail in it I think.
Old 2008-08-13, 08:34   Link #16240
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

And Signum too:

I so can't wait for this.

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw