AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-06-27, 14:57   Link #141
KBTKaiser

Minatsu and Yume have remixed themes of Miharu and Nemu...heck, they didn't even bother making an effort to cover up Minatsu's. >>;
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 16:52   Link #142
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST
I don't wanna think Yume = Nemu till I see it myself. I really don't.
Well,
Spoiler:
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 17:05   Link #143
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Well, D.C. II is all about "the remix" in nearly every way, but that's not very surprising given, you know, the title, the theme, the timeline, etc... As a story, though, I think they've definitely trumped the first one. Even the remixed characters I find more interesting than the originals in a lot of ways. So, I guess what I'm trying to say, AvatarST, is...
Spoiler:
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 17:52   Link #144
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Of course I will give her a chance, relentless. And yes - I admit I can be quite unreasonable (not "slighty") and a bit of a broken record too; no need to be nice, no problems there either.

Yume does seem more likable, anyway. And for the record, "niisan" was never a bother to me, unlike to others.
Old 2006-06-28, 18:22   Link #145
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Hehe well, my opinion of the Asakura sisters kinda changed from playing DC2 compared to the demo version. At first I thought Yume would be quite a b**ch and favored Otome. But in playing DC2, I actually found Yume kinda more likable if you get past her exterior attitude (I guess in the same way I got to like Mako in the first DC games). On the other hand, while Otome is generally friendlier, I found something kinda off about her (that is, before going through her path), and perhaps that had something to do with the sibling problem and what went down during her path.

Something else I began thinking about
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-28, 18:31   Link #146
◕‿‿◕

Well, I adored Mako, personally, despite her temper. It wasn't really that side of Nemu that is somewhat similar to Mako's that put me off her either, it was more her selfishness/posessiveness. So it's nice to hear you liked Yume. I kinda have high hopes on her too since she seemed like Nemu done right.

But being put off Otome? Mm...that might be hard for me. She seems to be really likable.
Old 2006-06-29, 20:43   Link #147
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Well come to think of it, Otome was likeable at first, but in a way it kinda got creepy (like she was getting too friendly), perhaps to a degree a milder version of Sakura's obsession with Junichi back in the first game/anime (for which reason I couldn't stand her back then). Which also leads me to this theory about Otome's route (note it's just a theory, based on ideas from DC first season)
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-29, 20:49   Link #148
◕‿‿◕

Ahh. That explains things, it definitely could put off some people, maybe myself even.

Regarding Sakura, I always liked her though, especially what she did at the end. Nemu was my enemy. In the game, wasn't Nemu's own wish also what was killing her though? I'm a bit clueless about that, but hadn't she wished to feel everything Jyunichi feels? And she already had a weak constitution, so...

Maybe more information will be revealed in the DC route? I'm really curious about that. I wonder if they'll reveal any information about what happened with Nemu, Kotori, Mako and the others in that route too. Perhaps Sakura knows...
Old 2006-07-02, 10:09   Link #149
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Newbie coming through...

If it's alright, I'm just going to ask some questions about the game, since I guess this is the right place to ask.

1) I managed to watch Nanaka's promo vid, and I wondered what was the title for the song being played. I know it's not Mabushikute Mienai, so I was very curious...

2) Akane's one of the winnable heroines, right? Any lowdown on her plot? (Power info would also be nice.)

3) Has there been any reports of DCII character CD singles? I'm itchin' to find one for Nanaka.

(Yeah, I'm a Nanaka fan. Happy~)

*waves to Sailor Enlil*
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 10:58   Link #150
◕‿‿◕

Quote:
2) Akane's one of the winnable heroines, right?
AFAIK, she isn't. Otome, Yume, Nanaka, Koko, Minatsu and Anzu are the "winnable" heroines. There's one additional DC route I know nothing about, but it appears to be Sakura centric...
Old 2006-07-02, 11:48   Link #151
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen
Newbie coming through...

2) Akane's one of the winnable heroines, right? Any lowdown on her plot? (Power info would also be nice.)
Sadly, she Akane isn't winnable.

Quote:
(Yeah, I'm a Nanaka fan. Happy~)
Well good for you. Nanaka's not bad at all, in fact I like her better than Kotori
Spoiler:

Quote:
*waves to Sailor Enlil*
*Salutes back*
Old 2006-07-02, 14:15   Link #152
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil
Akane isn't winnable.
Save some of that for D.C.P.S./P.C. II~! Sad because it's (almost definitely) true, and because Circus knows we'll probably buy it, even though it's blatant merchandising. At least this time, the "extra characters" play a role in the plot to begin with, as opposed to being added as an afterthought.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 23:10   Link #153
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil
Sadly, she Akane isn't winnable.
WHAAA-T? Darn... and I was looking forward to seeing her. Ever since hearing her voice samples on the official site and seeing her extremely gorgeous and large....

....hairdo, she never vanished from my memories...

Well, along with Nanaka.

Anyway, any news on the D.C. II songs? Anyone?

*crosses fingers for a possible D.C.S.S II and fires up Mabushikute Mienai once more*
Old 2006-07-03, 00:05   Link #154
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Bet you $5 Akane becomes winnable in the PS2 port.
Old 2006-07-03, 00:17   Link #155
bluemist
i am the mist

Akane is awesome. I liked her part in the Nanaka route. I normally don't like well... 'endowed' bishoujos but she's an exception.

I also want Iincho to be winnable in the PS2 port too. Megane girl FTW.

(I still can't figure out why she's the only 'girl' in class who calls the player on first-name basis [Sakurai], when everyone else calls him Yoshiyuki/Yoshiyuki-kun. Is it just because she's authority?)
Old 2006-07-03, 03:37   Link #156
chiisai_nezumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemist
(I still can't figure out why she's the only 'girl' in class who calls the player on first-name basis [Sakurai], when everyone else calls him Yoshiyuki/Yoshiyuki-kun. Is it just because she's authority?)
She doesn't call him on a first-name basis. Yoshiyuki IS his first name; Sakurai is his last name, which means she's actually addressing him more formally (because she *is* authority).
chiisai_nezumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 04:02   Link #157
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiisai_nezumi
She doesn't call him on a first-name basis. Yoshiyuki IS his first name; Sakurai is his last name, which means she's actually addressing him more formally (because she *is* authority).
Whoa! You mean I actually got EVERYTHING in reverse!?! I stand corrected, thank you so much for clearing that up!

I'm gonna go edit my Nanaka write-up now. It should be Yoshiyuki instead of Sakurai.
Old 2006-07-03, 08:15   Link #158
KBTKaiser

Akane fills the role of "Caring Onee-chan" in the classroom very well...perhaps too well. >>;
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 22:33   Link #159
MeganeShounen
Huh?

It may be blasphemy, but Akane might be ...
Spoiler:
Old 2006-07-04, 00:40   Link #160
Keitarou
Ninja

Quote:
It may be blasphemy, but Akane might be ...
Spoiler:
Yep, this is pretty much blasphemy. You better not proclaim this idea anywhere outside of this thread. ;)

On another matter, her stature is somewhat weird, looking up her three sizes I see where the problem lies within. Nowhere comparable to our goddess Tama-nee, who's just perfect. :D
Keitarou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, ero-game, eroge, game, games, romance, school life, seinen, visual novel