AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-11, 03:23   Link #301
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Strike witches 1 and 2..

i love mio x minna btw. LOL
Old 2011-05-14, 01:51   Link #302
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
This might seem weird to be listing as it has its own sub-form but outside of this site, everyone is hating on Hidan No Aria, calling people who enjoy it "stupid" and I don't understand why.
It's really pissing me off!
Old 2011-05-14, 02:15   Link #303
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Really enjoyed animes like Qwaser of Stigmata and Dragon Crisis!, they're both cute, good and worth, but the first is not watched by everyone because it's considered as a semi-hentai anime (probably because of breast milk plot device) and the second is hated too because of poor Deen animation and simple story with cute human dragons. However, I really enjoyed both ! Here's my explainations :

Qwaser of Stigmata

Many people dislike it because of overused/disgusting (I mean, the bordeline H) fanservice and ridiculous breastmilk concept. However, this anime was quite good (if not great) : it has good plot, decent (but large) amount of fanservice, choregraphically awesome fight scenes, diverse cast of characters and slow-paced romance between the two main characters (Sasha and Mafuyu). I really enjoyed the manga and the first anime season, but I was dissapointed of the second season cause it deviates the manga version and contains even more fanservice than the first season and the manga.

Dragon Crisis!

I'm one of few people who really enjoy entirely on this anime. Many people hate it because of generic storyline and poor (average actually) animation. I personally liked it for the action/romance genre, decent humor and good action scenes. However, I was dissapointed by how silly the ending was, as well as the terrible animation.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-01-21 at 14:23.
Old 2011-05-14, 03:25   Link #304
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
This might seem weird to be listing as it has its own sub-form but outside of this site, everyone is hating on Hidan No Aria, calling people who enjoy it "stupid" and I don't understand why.
It's really pissing me off!
I've actually be surprised that Aria is pretty good so far with fair amount of plot and action, I was honestly setting low expectations given how JC staff had dropped the ball with Yumekui Merry..., but yea I am quite liking Aria so far, so I'll agree with you. And those people probably only watched 1 or 2 episodes [3~5 has been a good bit better in my opinion]
MAL
Old 2011-05-14, 04:32   Link #305
Ekureiru
神さま、ありがとう!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Ekureiru Send a message via MSN to Ekureiru
The anime I have to mark down for this is Yozakura Quartet. Those who I tend to honestly show it to give it positive or neutral reviews, yet the majority of people I've seen bring up seem to either dislike it, or loathe it.

Ekureiru - An entity commonly recognized by many as being on par with gods.
Last.fm | MyAnimeList | Pettanko Fansubs | Now with a degree in Yanderekology.
Old 2011-05-14, 11:52   Link #306
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
[3~5 has been a good bit better in my opinion]
Most definitely.
Old 2011-05-23, 19:32   Link #307
FireChick

I'm kinda the type of person who prefers more under appreciated anime than the popular ones. My favorites are...

Anything by the World Masterpiece Theater
Amuri in Star Ocean
Kamichama Karin
Fractale
Secret of Cerulean Sand
Old 2011-06-01, 18:50   Link #308
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

I know everyone gonna laugh at me for this but I loved Special A. At least the lead girl have actual personalities and likable, unlike Haruhi though. It also had decent supporting female character(s) and the villains(if you want to call them as) are quite funny too. Too bad people hated it because they compared it with Ouran, which didn't do justice to it.
Old 2011-06-02, 13:03   Link #309
kitten320

Does Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox count? I can't say that it is hated but the rating for the show is really low and the only logical explanation I can find for that is that viewers expect to see Action/Comedy series and not Comedy/Action.

Can't really blame them since I expacted action too but despite that I still find series really funny and enjoyable. Whatever action was given so far seemed quiet entertaining, characters are likeble, good humour and limited fanservice despite having open outfits. Really can't find any major flows...

P.S. I tried to watch first episode of Aria but it somehow did not click... I guess a loli with Happy's voice was a big turn off...
Old 2011-06-09, 17:45   Link #310
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Ronin Warriors. It seemed like I was the only person on the planet who liked the anime.
Old 2011-06-11, 08:38   Link #311
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

Shamefully To Love Ru though I definitely understand why people would hate it.
Old 2011-06-11, 21:35   Link #312
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Ronin Warriors. It seemed like I was the only person on the planet who liked the anime.
My best friend freaking loves that show. You are not alone.
Old 2011-07-19, 19:38   Link #313
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. Its painfully ironic that people loves School Days but they beat this one to death just simply its-not-your-average-harem-show. How ironic that this one left School Days 4 years ahead(it was released in 2003). However it can be explained that School Days pretty much loved among anime fans community because it popularized(but not created) the dreaded yandere subculture while Kimi ga Nozomu Eien didn't.

Its not surprising that Kimi ga Nozomu Eien hatedom still going strong while School Days hatedom pretty much weakened.
Old 2011-07-19, 20:28   Link #314
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Pandora Hearts

Shounen Onmyouji

Rental Magica

Mushi-Uta

Macademy Wasshoi

...I'm not really sure it's to the extend of 'hatred', but these are shows that I wished were more 'recognized'...
Old 2011-07-19, 21:23   Link #315
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
[B][I]Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

...I'm not really sure it's to the extend of 'hatred', but these are shows that I wished were more 'recognized'...
I don't think I'd say Ookami-san was hated really, but lack of recognition I'd agree with .
MAL
Old 2011-07-19, 21:37   Link #316
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I don't think I'd say Ookami-san was hated really, but lack of recognition I'd agree with .
Well it was received with various responses to say the least
Old 2011-07-19, 22:52   Link #317
amasposu

For me, a big one is Lucky Star. A lot of people I know don't like it because it is so moe.
Old 2011-07-20, 13:27   Link #318
Roduigez
Haruhiist

Well, there aren't any animes really that I like that other's don't, but there are bits of anime...

The endless eight in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya I thought was a brillent idea, and a way of empathising with certain characters...
Spoiler for TMoHS - Endless Eight:

There aren't many who liked that, but I thought it was a good part of the story.

Also the ending of the series to Neon Genesis: Evangelion. I guess most people just got bored because it was all plot talk no action...
Spoiler for Evangelion episode 25&26 and End Of Evangelion:
Old 2011-07-20, 22:26   Link #319
mecharobot

Would people please stop calling Hidan no Aria, Aria. Those are too completely different anime.
Old 2011-07-20, 23:36   Link #320
Cachalo

Quote:
I wouldn't say it's deserving of hate, but it had some potential that went mostly nowhere. Like, there was no Majo spotlight episode (instead... Otsu) etc.

But the butler was great.
Closed Thread