AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-08, 04:27   Link #181
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

That reminds me. I think I've read somewhere the "no pan" thing prominent in some anime or manga (like Saki) was because their authors do not want to draw pantsus, probably out of some sort of twisted 'respect' to the females. Though as we know, look at the hilarity it brought instead.
Old 2013-01-08, 04:59   Link #182
Key Board
Carbon

expected ninja and fanservice
got exactly that

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 08:55   Link #183
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
OK, I have to wait until Thursday to watch it, but that creepy temaki screencap, remind it me how difficult it was to eat one today filled with natto, while walking on a windy day at 2°C

As for the character designs, why the complains, the cast looks like AV idols in their debut DVDs
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 10:53   Link #184
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-01-09, 04:01   Link #185
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

All that breast geoping seems pointless especially when the girl doing has large breasts aswell. all ip nice fanservice but everything else feels hollow and pointless
Old 2013-01-09, 04:40   Link #186
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Well well, what have we here. Just the first ep passed and already news of OVA specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Censoring or not ?
Or we didn't have time for that ? ^^
Thinking about it, I remember Akeno's transformation from Highschool DxD, and she went full naked just to transform. Meanwhile, our Kagura girls were decent enough to leave their undwear on when transforming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
As for the character designs, why the complains, the cast looks like AV idols in their debut DVDs
I'm not surprised you'd say this, maybe you could say I was waiting for you to say it Let me guess: more inspiration for your artworks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
There's something off about this pic. It's Ikaruga, the girl who I have strong feelings for her pantyhose What I mean is, she looks... usprisingly happy here. In episode 1 she was so stern, even during that transformation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
All that breast geoping seems pointless especially when the girl doing has large breasts aswell.
I thought it was odd at first, but then I thought of something: maybe it's not so much the groping, but rather Asuka's reactions. Look at the 3 avatars I made and you'll see what I'm talking about, but I think Katu-neesan is getting a kick out of Asuka's reactions, and not so much her big ones
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 04:51   Link #187
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
All that breast geoping seems pointless especially when the girl doing has large breasts aswell. all ip nice fanservice but everything else feels hollow and pointless
pointless maybe, they can't show 'it' on broadcast version yet. but they're not hollow! look at all the volume!

I would've had the same opinion with you had I not leveled up in the breasts mastery thanks to Neptunia (which will air sometime in the future as well). Demoflat or Rebooblican? I'm fine either way!
Old 2013-01-09, 04:56   Link #188
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post

I would've had the same opinion with you had I not leveled up in the breasts mastery thanks to Neptunia
lol, well im still gonna keep watching it for the fanservice alone(im that kind of guy) i just hope the story comes along, cause i like ninja animes i hope they dont just make it all about FS
Old 2013-01-09, 05:04   Link #189
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
You don't understand. Even if you have large breast, touching yourself doesn't yield any feel. It's like how people don't go around touching their own thigh or hand. It's the person who are having those that matters.
Old 2013-01-09, 05:33   Link #190
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Pointless fan service is still pointless...

Ecchi with plot is superior to hentai.

Plot-less Ecchi is inferior to hentai.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 05:43   Link #191
MogMoogle1
Idol Power!

Interesting so far... will definitely check out more. =)
Old 2013-01-09, 05:43   Link #192
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post

100% agree, if only i could rep you
Old 2013-01-09, 09:25   Link #193
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
1) Pointless fan service is still pointless...
well, to be fair, fanservice usually does have a point... because if it didn't really had a point, it wouldn't even be there to begin with. (it's simple logic)

You may then have: "good" or "bad" fanservice. / As a general rule: The cheaper the fanservice is, the less likely it's going to fulfill its original point.

Quote:
2) Ecchi with plot is superior to hentai.

3) Plot-less Ecchi is inferior to hentai.
Generally, I'd agree. But I'd also say that it mostly depends on the "quality" of the ecchi (or hentai) in question.

As far as this anime goes, I'd say that it seems to fall under the 3rd category. (aka: cheap/bad fanservice = inferior to hentai)
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 09:46   Link #194
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Haven't you guys heard?

Quote:
"Tits are Life, Ass is Hometown."
That is the philosophy of this show, or rather, this whole franchise in general.
Old 2013-01-09, 10:36   Link #195
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Call me desensitized to the whole subject, but I just can't put a finger on what's good/bad, pointless/pointful. Maybe it's all the years I've spent involved with Anime, but I just can't. I mean, I just can't complain when I see some pantsu, I mean why not? Pointless or not, I'm happy to at least see something, anything.

I'll tell you what's pointless, and it's censoring pantsu. I mean come on, why? I was there when Girl's Bravo aired censored, and like many others I was baffled. And that's a part of the reason why I can't complain anymore, Senran Kagura wasn't censored for this first ep, and I'm glad for that. Meanwhile, censoring has come a long way since GB, and they leveled up from fog, to shadows, to beams of light. It's because of those beams I had to put off To-Love ru last season, and for the first time in my life I had to become a BD watcher. The first time in my bloody long life, man

Now, to steer things back on topic, who's hungry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Haven't you guys heard?

Quote:
"Tits are Life, Ass is Hometown."
That is the philosophy of this show, or rather, this whole franchise in general.
Yeah I heard, that's what the creator said when announcing the Vita game
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 11:29   Link #196
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I'm not surprised you'd say this, maybe you could say I was waiting for you to say it
Well, we both watch and talk about the same anime here for almost a decade now

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Let me guess: more inspiration for your artworks?
Nah... I find heart-wrenching tales of tormented girls that are about to loose it more inspiring... this one seems to upbeat for source material.

Quote:
As the name suggests its point is service for the fans... but I see the way you look into it, as pointless concerning storytelling.

Unless you mean ecchi in general, and not just ecchi fan-service, in which case it is never pointless.

Quote:

hentai with story > ecchi with story > kid show with a story > hentai without a story > ecchi without story > kid show without a story... unfortunately, reversing that sequence reflects the amount of anime produced
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 13:08   Link #197
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

The point of this show is fanservice, and it's doing what it's aiming for. Don't tell me people didn't know why this show is made in the first place.

It's like complaining why sugar is sweet.
Old 2013-01-09, 13:11   Link #198
Midonin
Last Engage

At this point I'm viewing it more as a magical girl ninja show. It has fanservice, but the other elements are pretty important too.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 15:52   Link #199
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
The point of this show is fanservice, and it's doing what it's aiming for. Don't tell me people didn't know why this show is made in the first place.

It's like complaining why sugar is sweet.
It's not much the fanservice per se I'm complaining about, but rather the cheapness of it all.
As I've already said, you can either have "good" or "bad" 'service. And what I'm seeing here hardly qualifies as "good". (though I do admit that's pretty subjective)
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 19:35   Link #200
Qikz

I really loved both of the games so far so I was super excited for this.

It was awesome. BD
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, ecchi, ninja, senran kagura, yuri