AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-31, 22:07   Link #41
Harogenki
Victim of Zeta Reticulins

Send a message via AIM to Harogenki
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbsy
i know but its called be an arsehole to someone who annoys you
No more like it makes you make yourself look like a moron. now get back to the topic bizatch! *slaps you*
Old 2004-07-31, 22:09   Link #42
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
Hehe, wouldn't it be cool if I a guy's girlfriend came out and said "I've been cheating on you with Claire!"... and he's like "WHAT?... Can I watch?"

...sorry... tangent...

Are people actually thinking of questioning how the human mind works? I don't even understand myself sometimes. If she's bisexual and wouldn't mind a freaky sex adventure, go for it if that's what you want. O_O
Old 2004-07-31, 22:12   Link #43
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkihaTohno
Hehe, wouldn't it be cool if I a guy's girlfriend came out and said "I've been cheating on you with Claire!"... and he's like "WHAT?... Can I watch?"

...sorry... tangent...

Are people actually thinking of questioning how the human mind works? I don't even understand myself sometimes. If she's bisexual and wouldn't mind a freaky sex adventure, go for it if that's what you want. O_O
if that came out from what i said, all im sayin is that its unnatural and that were all goin to hell lol
Old 2004-07-31, 22:16   Link #44
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Harogenki, what I said wasn't related to yours.
but when I did read your post, here's my opinion... don't worry about what other people do. Live your life, if you don't like sex sex sex, don't do it. Worry about yourself first, and them second.
Old 2004-07-31, 22:18   Link #45
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
Im not really bisexual btw, ive just been pretending to be one for the past couple of hours. (Even on yahoo)

Hahahahaha!
Someone give me that "Nigga Please" picture. We all know you're really bisexual shinobi_shay. No need to try and pursuade us that you're not.
Old 2004-07-31, 22:18   Link #46
Harogenki

Quote:
Harogenki, what I said wasn't related to yours.
but when I did read your post, here's my opinion... don't worry about what other people do. Live your life, if you don't like sex sex sex, don't do it. Worry about yourself first, and them second.
but it scaaaares meeeeeee. like aliens!
Old 2004-07-31, 22:21   Link #47
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harogenki
but it scaaaares meeeeeee. like aliens!
you don't like probes?
Old 2004-07-31, 22:22   Link #48
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

bisexuals are appearently probing people.
Old 2004-07-31, 22:23   Link #49
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkar
you don't like probes?
lol for all i know aliens are homosexuals and are perverts getting a kick out of anal probes lol
Old 2004-07-31, 22:24   Link #50
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harogenki
lol for all i know aliens are homosexuals and are perverts getting a kick out of anal probes lol
Now we're buckling to stereotypes!! ... Aliens also like foreplay.
Old 2004-07-31, 22:28   Link #51
Harogenki

Quote:
Now we're buckling to stereotypes!! ... Aliens are like foreplay.
How is that a stereotype i thought gay people did it up the butt? ok this is sick and im sure that this thread is probably against some rule so bleh
Old 2004-07-31, 22:47   Link #52
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

It's about time someone closed this thread before people begin to think the posts above mine are in some way appropriate.

I'll say this much beforehand; Roots, exercise some common sense in the future. I'm rather sure you'd be thoroughly insulted if you found out someone created a thread like this to discuss your sexual orientation and cast unbecoming aspirations apon you. If you're not sure about several aspects of their relationships, sit down and discuss it with your roommate. A lack in romantic experience is little excuse for a lacking in interpersonal skills and maturity.

God, I hate childish and immature threads like this.
Old 2004-08-01, 00:27   Link #53
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
It's about time someone closed this thread before people begin to think the posts above mine are in some way appropriate.
I concur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
I'll say this much beforehand; Roots, exercise some common sense in the future. I'm rather sure you'd be thoroughly insulted if you found out someone created a thread like this to discuss your sexual orientation and cast unbecoming aspirations apon you. If you're not sure about several aspects of their relationships, sit down and discuss it with your roommate. A lack in romantic experience is little excuse for a lacking in interpersonal skills and maturity.

God, I hate childish and immature threads like this.
Hey, like I said I was serious about finding out more about bi-sexual relationships. I don't have anyone bisexual that I can 'sit down and talk about it with' (including my roommate, for reasons I've already discussed), hence the creation of this thread. I don't think I once insulted bisexuals in this thread, I simply wanted to find out more about them and their sexuality. Like I said, I threw in a couple jokes in my first post to try and get a laugh out of people, but I guess you think I took it too far so I apologize for that.

The thread certainly has become childish and immature, but it was not my intention for it to become this way. Heck, I even put a statement in my first post asking only for people with serious opinions to discuss this topic, and it looks like the complete opposite happened.
Old 2004-08-01, 01:22   Link #54
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Mr_Paper: Chill out. If he can't ask about something anonymously on the internet, then he'll never get his chance.

Not, that it means much. But all of the bi-sexual people that I have known, usually just fool around with the same sex and have more serious relationships with the opposite sex.
Old 2004-08-01, 01:38   Link #55
LoveOfAnime
~Lost in the Moonlight~

Send a message via MSN to LoveOfAnime Send a message via Yahoo to LoveOfAnime
Quote:
Not, that it means much. But all of the bi-sexual people that I have known, usually just fool around with the same sex and have more serious relationships with the opposite sex.
Today 22:27 Originally posted by Dopeskills
Roots,
I have to agree. My neighbor claims to be Bi Sexual and has gone as far as to hit on me but each of her relationships seems to be with a guy so from my limited experience I tend to agree. Just take it slow and get to know her the person, not her the bisexual. That is my peice of advice.

"You lucky dog!!!" "Wooo Hoooo"
Old 2004-08-01, 03:29   Link #56
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Closing thread.

Looking at the replies, it does seem that a number of people have no idea how to behave when it comes to discussing emotions and relationships.
Closed Thread