Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-05, 16:10   Link #1061
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They are close to equal though Ash's girls are mostly human and more normal than Issei's. Not to mention more mortal. And Issei has the advantage of being able to live 10000 years.
Well taking those factors aside, I mean by how many girls he pretty much conquered
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-05, 19:29   Link #1062
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Well taking those factors aside, I mean by how many girls he pretty much conquered
The Ash wins. Current count is around thirteen, I believe. And the author doesn't seem to have any plans to stop.
Old 2014-05-06, 03:21   Link #1063
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The Ash wins. Current count is around thirteen, I believe. And the author doesn't seem to have any plans to stop.
and they are mostly high class women. dragon princesses, knight princesses, a freakin' queen, ojous and even a member of the damn church.

... now this makes me ask, how many girls aside from Rebecca act all onee-san like with him?
Old 2014-05-06, 09:36   Link #1064
XFire
150% done

BTW, who else is loving vol 5 Eco? When they say she got better they weren't kidding.
Old 2014-05-06, 11:50   Link #1065
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
What? Did volume 5 just got started or do you mean this in a general sense? Sorry I haven't kept up with this series for a while now.
Old 2014-05-06, 12:24   Link #1066
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
What? Did volume 5 just got started or do you mean this in a general sense? Sorry I haven't kept up with this series for a while now.
Volume five has two chapters fully translated.

Eco has been acting all kinds of adorable in it, from the kiss with Ash to the fact that she doesn't just fly off on a rampage when Silvia and Ash are talking.
Old 2014-05-06, 13:16   Link #1067
Robotech Master

Geez, are there any main female characters that *aren't* in his harem.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 13:43   Link #1068
Hokoga

Can the mother dragon be counted as a main female character
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 16:43   Link #1069
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Geez, are there any main female characters that *aren't* in his harem.
Well, for the moment Cassandra and Mordred aren't (yes, Mordred is a girl), and the teacher appears to be more interested inn Julius.
Old 2014-05-06, 18:42   Link #1070
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Can the mother dragon be counted as a main female character
Err....No.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 10:13   Link #1071
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Well, for the moment Cassandra and Mordred aren't (yes, Mordred is a girl), and the teacher appears to be more interested inn Julius.
Also prim

But i wonder what will be the raction of the anime only viewers if they would know that Veronica is a BIG
Spoiler for Veronica:
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 12:35   Link #1072
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Also prim

But i wonder what will be the raction of the anime only viewers if they would know that Veronica is a BIG
Spoiler for Veronica:
Really? I thought Prim ended up as his personal maid or something during the shit with Oscar.

Also, that isn't a spoiler in this thread, we've been laughing about it since the first ten pages or so

What I thought was surprising was that after realizing SilviaxAsh had an uncomfortable chance at reality, her immediate decision was to break them up by
Spoiler for :
And of course that leads her to spend more time around him, which leads to the development of actual feelings. Which do not interfere in her siscon-ness at all, she still wants both.
Old 2014-05-08, 12:47   Link #1073
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Regardless if she falls for Ash while keeping her sis-con tendencies intact, Ash still gets the better end of the stick even with the shortcomings of the lesser of the two evils.

Wish Prim had more development in the romance/harem aspect since it seems to me the author hasn't gone the maid route yet. Maybe it's been done, but haven't been aware or paying attention at all. I just love my clumsy maid onee-san types.
Old 2014-05-08, 13:44   Link #1074
felbermudez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Regardless if she falls for Ash while keeping her sis-con tendencies intact, Ash still gets the better end of the stick even with the shortcomings of the lesser of the two evils.

Wish Prim had more development in the romance/harem aspect since it seems to me the author hasn't gone the maid route yet. Maybe it's been done, but haven't been aware or paying attention at all. I just love my clumsy maid onee-san types.
you forgot about oscar's maid
felbermudez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 13:52   Link #1075
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I haven't forgotten about but my eyes are only for Prim as far as maids go in this series. Just saying.
Old 2014-05-08, 14:16   Link #1076
Miraluka
Banned

I hate cockblockers but if Veronica fleshes out that plan, I don't mind .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 14:51   Link #1077
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Really? I thought Prim ended up as his personal maid or something during the shit with Oscar.

Also, that isn't a spoiler in this thread, we've been laughing about it since the first ten pages or so

What I thought was surprising was that after realizing SilviaxAsh had an uncomfortable chance at reality, her immediate decision was to break them up by
Spoiler for :
And of course that leads her to spend more time around him, which leads to the development of actual feelings. Which do not interfere in her siscon-ness at all, she still wants both.
oh yeah i actually meant to say cosette, prim has left a big impression on me
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 18:15   Link #1078
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
I hate cockblockers but if Veronica fleshes out that plan, I don't mind .
Considering various spoilers, I'm moving more and more towards the threesome option. Veronica was always badass, she stops being a jerk after one volume and her sister complex is adorable, and apparently she starts getting hilariously awkward around Ash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
oh yeah i actually meant to say cosette, prim has left a big impression on me
Yeah, I have no idea wtf is up with Cossette. She is only loyal to Silvia (self-destructively so, she defied Veronica to her face for Silvias sake), she can scare the hell out of dragons with a glare (this isn't played humorously, she does it in combat), and she has a fondness for ansal. I call human form dragon.
Old 2014-05-08, 18:48   Link #1079
kagato3

She's not above teasing ash though but then it may just be if Silvia gets Ash she gets him too. That type of cunning isn't out of character and I seem to remember her helping Eco out too.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 05:08   Link #1080
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but if it was please forgive me ahead of time.

Ahem:

I have great news! The novel raws for volumes 14 and 15 are finally out! To those who haven't had a look at them now's your chance.

That's all!

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles