AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 21 25.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 23.17%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 26.83%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 13.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 4.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 4.88%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.22%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-16, 02:35   Link #141
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, and as I also pointed out in the other thread, the script for this anime episode itself was penned by the novel author (not the usual anime writer), so it's not like it's like this is out-of-character-canon at all. Whether he had always had this in mind or whether it was an idea "inspired" by the fandom, who knows. They're definitely having fun with it though.
Oh I never said it's out of character for her. Should've made myself clear. I was trying to say originally, Ayase's not really a yandere on the LN, of course I meant so far the LN is adapted at this point.

IIRC this Love Touch story is the first time she truly showed her yandere side, and that's because the direct influence of yandere route of the game, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
That being said, anyone know if S2 is planned for 1-cour or 2-cour? There are too much on my plate and haven't been really paying attention to details like those.
1 cour as far as I know. 13 TV episodes with extra 3 ONAs like the first season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
Didn't they start the joke in Ore Imouto's radio show? Ayase's "let's go kill Kanako" statement? At the time, Love Plus was like Japan's Internet phenomenon. They came up the drama idea as the parody?
Also, the idea implies Ayase wants to silence Kanako? It seems Ayase doesn't want Kirino to know Meruru's identity is Kanako? Even Kanako would be too proud to mention about it....
I don't know to be honest, I never listen to the radio show. Oh except the..... episode 17, I think, when Hayamin is the guest star. On the beginning of the show when they acted as their respective characters, Ayase did show the yan side of her, when answering mail from fans (and the answer scares Kuroneko and confirm if Ayase's joking, which Ayase says she is.... monotone-ly XD), and then again when Ayase says to Kuroneko she wants to talk to her about Kirino, making Kuroneko scared once again and immediately run off the studio the moment the show ends XD It was the episode when Hayamin did Norio Wakamoto impression and Taketatsu and Hayamin's fangirling over Card Captor Sakura, IIRC

As for Ayase wants to silence Kanako, I don't think it's relating to Meruru cosplay job of Kanako. I think it's just like Kyousuke case, Ayase wants to get rid of Kanako so she could become the only Kirino's best friend/closest person. Because IIRC, Kirino is the glue of the trio, without Kirino, Kanako and Ayase won't probably becomes friend in the first place. I forgot where I get this, but I remember the reason Kanako becomes friend with Kirino is because Kirino one of the very few person who can stand her annoying brutal honesty attitude and keeps come to her so Kanako gives up and respect her. Behind that annoying, stupid attitude of her, baKanako is a loyal friend and really care about the person close to her even though she couldn't show it well.
Old 2013-04-16, 05:21   Link #142
Undertaker

That's interesting....

I was expecting this to be similar to say Toradora where the author timed the release of last book with the end of anime, but based on the pace of S1 there is no way they can do that with S2 since that mean 7 books + other shorts in 16 episodes which would seem to be a bit short given the pace the establish in S1 of roughly 3EP per book.
Old 2013-04-16, 05:41   Link #143
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Forgot to put my favorite scene from this episode <33

I'm weak against :T-ing girl :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
That's interesting....

I was expecting this to be similar to say Toradora where the author timed the release of last book with the end of anime, but based on the pace of S1 there is no way they can do that with S2 since that mean 7 books + other shorts in 16 episodes which would seem to be a bit short given the pace the establish in S1 of roughly 3EP per book.
But as far as I know, the news I read say that season 2 will cover all the remaining novel, and the release date of the last volume of LN is timed with the end of the anime. The story/chapters that doesn't important to main plot will be released on drama CD. Probably the reason some people is disappointed they adapted a drama CD for this episode instead the actual LN chapter
Old 2013-04-16, 08:47   Link #144
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i thought Kirino is only into younger imouto-type characters, is Ayas.... errr i mean -ko even considered one?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2013-04-16, 11:25   Link #145
Qikz

Requesting show name change to "Ore no Ayase ga konnna ni kowai wake ga nai"
Old 2013-04-16, 13:56   Link #146
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
i thought Kirino is only into younger imouto-type characters, is Ayas.... errr i mean -ko even considered one?
She's evolved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
It really should be Little Sister's Friends, since both Kuroneko and Ayase completely overshadow Kirino.
Old 2013-04-16, 19:17   Link #147
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

"My Little Sister's Friends can't be this cute"

Sounds perfect since I do agree that Kirino's friends are overshadowing her. Giving this episode a 10/10 just because of Ayase moments.
Old 2013-04-16, 20:48   Link #148
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It really should be Little Sister's Friends, since both Kuroneko and Ayase completely overshadow Kirino.
Kuroneko isn't scary though.

...most of the time, at least.
Old 2013-04-16, 22:48   Link #149
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
There's actually a 2 volume Ayase-centric SFW doujins with similar title, "My Angel Ayase ga Konna ni Kawaii"

The first volume should be safe to read at this point while the second volume take place later on the anime so may contain story spoiler.
Old 2013-04-17, 08:17   Link #150
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Have to say this episode was epic, but freaked me out.

Seems to have launched an 'Ayase Wave' too.

When Kuroneko episode?
Old 2013-04-17, 10:45   Link #151
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Am I the only one who wants to be abused by Ayase like that?
Hey, get in line you crazy lolicon. As the regenerative recyclable one, and the only owner of her glorious avatar, it's only fitting I am the one to satisfy her you go babysit Kuroneko imouto

I was quite surprised by this ep. I was waiting for Ayase to blow up at some point, but to use her cute, legal bare legs, ah I want to feel that (she's legal, right? No wait, don't tell me, what I don't know can't throw me in jail )
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Forgot to put my favorite scene from this episode <33

I'm weak against :T-ing girl :3
Comrade! I thought I was alone in my love for the pouty girl
Old 2013-04-17, 10:54   Link #152
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So many people with Ayase avatars after this episode
Old 2013-04-17, 10:58   Link #153
larethian

I'm very sure that "Tsukiko" and "Azusa" will outnumber the Ayases in due time
Old 2013-04-17, 11:16   Link #154
Sumeragi
Banned

That being said, in general I get the feeling more non-novel but canon events will be animated.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-04-17 at 13:09. Reason: off-topic bit removed.
Old 2013-04-17, 13:18   Link #155
PsychicDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
I don't think so... Up to now I had considered her playing imouto eroge as a way to fill in the gap in her heart left by Kyousuke abandonning their close relationship as little kids. But now with this episode, she's completely gaga over her virtual girlfriend who isn't a little sister and she's trying to peek under that dancing girl's skirt (pro tip to Kirino: you can't look under a 2D object, it'll stay the same no matter what angle you look at it), so, for the first time, I'm seriously thinking she's attracted to girls.
And Ayase took her own conclusion that Kirino wanted to be her lover all too well, so maybe Kanako was right after all.
Old 2013-04-17, 14:18   Link #156
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I saw this on reddit just now:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comment...and_look_what/

I can't help but to be reminded of Ayase...
Old 2013-04-17, 15:38   Link #157
elveredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I saw this on reddit just now:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comment...and_look_what/

I can't help but to be reminded of Ayase...
bahahaha xD still yet to come in episode.... uh i wonder..

Last edited by elveredo; 2013-04-17 at 19:52.
Old 2013-04-17, 20:14   Link #158
SeanJD

Episode 2 was very interesting. When Kirino was playing the game "Love Touch", I was very stunned when the character "Ayaka-chan" was talking directly to her like it was a real date. I could not believe that games like that can be interactive to the point it would make someone very perverted. I could understand how Ayase would feel about games that could distance others from those around them. I also have the same problem when it comes to such games as those, but that is off-topic. Manami was so mad at Kyousuke and I thought "uh-oh" because I didn't know what Manami would be like when she gets angry and that he was going to get into trouble. Even Ayase had decided to act like "Ayaka-chan" to Kirino. I knew exactly how Kirino would respond if it was someone in real life who would say things like that and it was perceived as creepy.

Hopefully, the episodes will get very emotional later on in the series. I wish that Kirino can come to terms with her brother soon and that her friends will stick with her, regardless of her unusual behavior towards watching anime, reading manga and doujinishi, and playing eroge.
Old 2013-04-18, 00:45   Link #159
backbone
Banned

Too late joining the fray. Meh, whateva

so far i'm liking this ep now that Ayase finally getting some focus. And Jesus, her interactions with Kyosuke were clear gold, not to mention that her cute antics whenever Kyosuke tries to tease her with the eroge made me giggle so hard. And what? Being yandere towards Kirino? Now that's something

But i need another ep with Kuroneko! MOAR!
Old 2013-04-18, 03:54   Link #160
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Oh god, Ayase. You carried the episode with one finger.
That was perfect, hands down.

On an interesting note, this confirms that Kirino still has a grasp of the 3D world, just as she declared right at the very first episode of the first season.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread