Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-05, 09:51   Link #101
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcad View Post
den naruto would be this unknown genin taking the chuunin exams.

oh yeah, if kyuubi wasnt sealed in naruto, who would get the kyuubi? =/ imagine shikamaru with the kyuubi.
-If the Kyuubi was never sealed into Naruto then he would still be alive and well. But what could a demon of incredible power possibly be doing if he was still free? Frolicking in the forest somewhere? Maybe taking the shape of a seductive woman and play a trick or 2 on unsuspecting Konoha men? Better yet, have him transform into a girl Naruto's age and have Naruto fall for that illusion . *Record scratching noise* Wait a minute, did I say that out loud? Ugh, I starting to sound like those KibaxAkamaru fangirls...
Old 2007-03-06, 06:56   Link #102
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-If the Kyuubi was never sealed into Naruto then he would still be alive and well. But what could a demon of incredible power possibly be doing if he was still free? Frolicking in the forest somewhere? Maybe taking the shape of a seductive woman and play a trick or 2 on unsuspecting Konoha men? Better yet, have him transform into a girl Naruto's age and have Naruto fall for that illusion . *Record scratching noise* Wait a minute, did I say that out loud? Ugh, I starting to sound like those KibaxAkamaru fangirls...
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 05:57   Link #103
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
To be honest I thought about saying something about your post being pointless and then I realized that I didnt' quite understand the previous post either. lol. So I can't say anything it seems .
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 21:09   Link #104
prettykitty

kyuubi

Why did the fox say 'Dont kill naruto you'll regreat it if do'
prettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 21:22   Link #105
BlackShinobi07

If Naruto dies the Kyuubi dies along with him.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 23:01   Link #106
Fang taichou

Spoiler for Manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-08 at 08:30. Reason: do not forget spoiler tag
Fang taichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 01:16   Link #107
sayde

With regards to the topics originally proposed question, I thought the series had already gave us a subtle answer to this question. Jiraiya supposedly started as a shinobi w/ more or less the same traits as Naruto minus the Kyuubi. (In other words, he lacked talent, and seemed both stupid and immature.) The series even goes through the trouble of showing us flashbacks depicting how similar Naruto and Jiraiya started out.

So if Jiraiya was able to grow up and become a Legendary Sannin, logically speaking, Naruto has the potential to do it too. I could even push it one step further and say anyone has the capacity to reach kage lvl if Jiraiya could do it.

Though I must admit, I think it would take Naruto a hell of a lot longer to become Kage lvl without Kyuubi's help.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 15:28   Link #108
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Without the Kyuubi, Naruto would have more chakra control and would lose control of himself when he becomes frustrated or angry. This much is make pretty clear. However we don't really know the effects the Kyuubi has on Naruto. We can see that it made his chakra stronger, and we can clearly see the physical changes. About the intelectual changes, I don't really know, we have to watch the manga to find out the rest.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 08:34   Link #109
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang taichou View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
Spoiler:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 08:42   Link #110
iBeast

Without the Fox, Naruto would not have beaten Neiji, or any other character. Naruto is just a typical blue-collar worker that really dose not have the skills or talent to even be considered #1 rookie. I don't see Naruto being in the same disucussion as Sasuke without his tails.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote