AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-02, 11:18   Link #61
Rurik
Golden

I decided to play your game, but either way is not as if you are going to use those chapter I’m going to use as reference, because you already decided to ignored them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
Which is what I said. He though it was Zabuza, then corrected himself. Hence, the power was slightly greater to the point it could be confused.
Manga Chapter 28 page 6:

Zabuza: Who’s that Chakra? Kakashis? No, is too strong to be his.

Point me out Manga chapter where it was stated it was slightly greater.

Quote:
Unlimited? Naruto runs out of Chakra all the time. And where is the proof that Naruto can use Kyuuubi's power without being Kyuubified.
When he runs out of Chakra he can call on Kyuby chakra, so yes it is unlimited. Reason why Jiraiya asked Naruto to waste his own Chakra so he could call Kyuby chakra.Chapter 92 page 14

Another example is Naruto been out of His own Chakra against Gaara and the using Kyuby Chakra. Chapter 136 page 07.

When has Naruto call Kyuby Chakra without been Kyubified?:

When He Summoned Gamabunta the first time, Chapter 95 page 17
Against Neeji, Chapter 104, page 02 ~ 07
When HE tried to do a Summon Jutus in fron of Kisame and Itachi. Chapter 146 page 16
Against Gaara. Chapter 136 page 10 ~ 11

Those are the one I can recall from the back of my mind.

Quote:
I already said, Naruto only summons Gamabunta when he gets Kyuubi chakra. It has nothing to do with chakra control. If it was the case, them after Naruto's chakra control increased from his Rasengan training, he would have been able to summon something bigger.
Yes it has also to do with control, reason why when he summoned Gamabunta the first time Jiraiya said this:

Chapter 96 page 3

Jiraiya: “It looks like he could pull Kyuby Chakra this time, tough is not stable yet

He used too much of the Huge Chakra ( Wao, a Sanin saying too much inside huge)

Of All the possibilities he summoned Him [Gamabunta]”

The times when he has summoned the frog boss was not on his own will and was basically because of his lack of Chakra control.

And Precisely the reason why he only summoned Gamakichi in front of the Sanin was his lack of Control, Naruto been able to do Chakra control to use Ransengan is way different type of control than the Chakra efficiency to do other things as to use the correct amount of Chakra to do a Functional Jutsu (this was explained by Ebisu in Chapter 90.

And For the record I’m not saying he can summon gamabunta without Kyuby Chakra.

Quote:
Translation:I have no evidence.
Translation: I have no evidence. I also cannot read all the OTHER arguments posted.
Yes, You don’t have any evidence at all, I do read your arguments, but quite frankly most of them are just your inventions without using any part of the Manga, and those you take from the Manga, are not even close to what you are trying to prove or you just got them wrong.

I hope you come up with a Manga chapter where it states MS consume more than Sandaime puppet, or for that matter that Sasori or Kabuto have low Chakra.

Quote:
You've been constantly arguing that they would all fight, and now you do a 180 and say they'll all run? And pretend that's your argument all the time? Utterly dishonest.
You should try to understand your own post and mine instead of arguing without even reading properly. Yes I was and still believe they all tried to fight, however My latest example was made based on your point of view that all or some decided to run (reason why I said at the beginning “you didn’t incluide Itachi speed” leaving the idea of your previous example intact), to show you that even like that, Itachi could had Killed then without the need of KB, and even more easily because basically those Uhchiha would have been open to an attack. Is not my fault that you are not reading my post at all.

Quote:
No, you were the one who said one second when there was no proof it lasted just one second.
Yes I said it lasted A second, and that’s does not change the fact that the action was made like that to make it look like that, and not more than that, so yeah unless you have something better to say and prove is lasted minutes or more than 3 seocnds at best, stop nitpicking. this are Ninjas that have Sharingan, the moves are to be fast as in second so you can strike then. as prove on how fast Itachi handled Kakashi and his Sharigan, I mean speed that he ccould barely follow with his[Kakshi] Sharigan?

Quote:
Of course. Using jutsu that depend on the Sharingan doesn't mean you relied on it. Makes perfect sense.
What kind of remark is this? Using just the abilities of the Shairgna, like Copying, Hypnotizing, predicting moves, it will ware out Kakashi as stated by Itachi, because not only the Chakra, but the stress it gives to the body because Kakashi is not an Uchiha. (Chapter 142 page 13)

The bigger the use he gives to the eye, the more stress it gives to the body, geez, you are acting as if you are reading a totally different manga. This is not about Kakashi only Wasting Chakra, as in fact Sakura said This:

Chapter 16 page 9

“The Sharigan is incredible but if it puts that much stress in the body, I guess you have to think before using it.”

Quote:
First, Shizune stated that it was because of Chakra exhaustion. Give it up. In addition, why do you assume that someone will use all their power in every fight. Kakashi had enough left over for several dozen Kage Bunshin. If he has been really tired. he'd just have used regular Bunshin and hope the enemy will fall for the bluff.
Tsunade stated this Chapter 162 page 04:

“He is all tired out, His Left hand is completely burned by the Chakra, at this rate this kid wont be waking up until the day after tomorrow.”

If you are going to debate against me using evidence, I suggest you stop making things as Shizune didn’t stated it was because Chakra exhaustion, she said this Chapter 162 page 9:

Shizune: “Your Body Has recovered?”

Naruto: “No matter what Injury it is, one night sleep has always been enough”

Kakashi was tired reason why instead of Creating 3 or 4 KB that could fight he created Dozens to scare those people away. Reaosn why he said, “I can at least do that”

And then you are totalling ignoring the fact that he was tired after Kakuuzu, and he did not ended up in the Hospital, or whe Shikamaur has run out of Chkara, like 2 or 3 times in the entire Manga? and has never needed to go to the hospital or days rests for that matter?

In fact, it was shown that good rest and food you can be fully energized,Manga Chapter 90 page 03

Quote:
Ah, the old "it's just my opinion" instead of giving evidence.
Or maybe you should start using evidence yourself on how any Shinoby could call up Dozen fighting Shinobies, as in the Manga this was stated:

Manga Chapter 257 page 8:
Kakashi: “After you used that Eye Jutsu you became weary and you immediately left the fight” after this Flashback of Itachi saying Kisame they are going to retreat fro Gai and the others. First evidence that after using one MS and just a Kage bushin that did not do much and some Jutsu Itachi gets weary.

Evidence on Why not everybody can make Kage Bushing to the extent of Naruto:

Manga chapter 315 page 02 ~ 11:

Kakashi: “Although I can’t produce as many as you.”

Kakashi: “I don’t have your Stamina or your Chakra level so I cant maintain the justu for so long since its split the Chakra into 2, Shinobies with low chakra Capacities can’t use it to it full potential”

Shinobies with low chakra capacities are any Shinoby who has Half the amount of Chakra Naruto has.

Quote:
The KB also did some Genjutsu against Naruto.
The Genjutsu was made by Itachi with his Finger.

Manga chapter 258.

Page 4, Itachi used the genjutsu on Naruto with his finger, and Kakahi proceed to attack Itachi Original

Page 5 and 6 While Kakashi was Holding the Itachi that made the genjutsu, another Kage Bushin that was destroyed right away by Naruto, at this moment the Genjutsu made by Itachi’s finger starts to do its Job.

I will suggest something, read the Manga again from scratch because you just don’t know what you are talking about.

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-04-02 at 11:36.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 09:02   Link #62
Obito Uchiha

Umm. someone is saying that the ninja community is only a smal amount elite and much more is mediocre. How can that be? Look at all the elimination processes. First you have to graduate from the academy-Cake. Then a test given to you by your Sensie- medium. them the Chunin Exam-Hard. And then do something so super awesome that they will want to promote you to jounin-Supa hard/ then Hokage. I mean look at the rookie nine from Naruto's year. Who out of all of them is weak? or should i say who is the weakest? Do you consider that Person Mediocre? Those 9 are the entire new generation of ninja force the next ones are like Konohamaru and his gang. Or maybe there is one in between I don't know. Back to the main question. How id Itachi Kill the Uchih clan-
Spoiler for kjslk:

Thats all folks
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 13:20   Link #63
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

lol Rurik reason why you remember this topic is because we had an arguement on this almost one year ago.

I still disagree with you on your example with the 1 sec kill shinobi. You can't call something a fact and then say later 'at most 3 sec'. Anyways I don't feel like starting up that arguement again, but I find it quite nostalgic.

Edit: I do however agree with you that Kage Bushins were probably not used in the assault because of the chakra waste.

Last edited by Vindi89; 2007-07-13 at 14:40.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote