AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-03, 08:09   Link #1
mahbod

[Anime-Only] Akatsuki Leader

i am 100% sure akatsuki leader is the 3rd kazekage from sand : ) after watching eps 16... you see his face... and since they never found a corpse ect. also his face look very much like the leader and his hair : ) and being so "great" "things going bad" im 100% sure!
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 11:43   Link #2
seiji_kun

with so much ego-maniacs it would surprise me if they aknowledge someone as the leader. Sure theire is someone that takes control at the conversations but that making him automaticly the leader would surprise me.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 11:54   Link #3
Chimie

Unique theory, never heard it before.

Afro_dan, this is an Anime thread. Don't post manga spoilers.

Seiji_kun, there is a well established Akatsuki Leader. He is the one who ordered Itachi and Kisame to attack Gai and Kakashi's groups. He has been shown several times, although never been revealed as to whom he is.
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 12:45   Link #4
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
Unique theory, never heard it before.

Afro_dan, this is an Anime thread. Don't post manga spoilers.

Seiji_kun, there is a well established Akatsuki Leader. He is the one who ordered Itachi and Kisame to attack Gai and Kakashi's groups. He has been shown several times, although never been revealed as to whom he is.
This isn't an [Anime-Only] thread. Its just a thread. And I didn't really expect a new thread about AL considering that there will be repeats once more.

Anyway, Madara is the most convincing AL unless you say he is "a new character". If you need me to explain just let me know.

Last edited by Kyu410; 2007-06-05 at 00:05.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 13:30   Link #5
Mitsu
Momento Mori

I think the leader of the akatsuki is the 5th hokage himself I mean hes the mistery of the show so how about him I mean he is way to misterius in the show so lets just say he probably is the leader for some odd reason...
Old 2007-06-03, 13:57   Link #6
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by temari_love View Post
I think the leader of the akatsuki is the 5th hokage himself I mean hes the mistery of the show so how about him I mean he is way to misterius in the show so lets just say he probably is the leader for some odd reason...
Did you mean 5th Kazekage?
Old 2007-06-03, 14:10   Link #7
Mangekyou Madara
In the end.. The weak Die

Send a message via AIM to Mangekyou Madara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Did you mean 5th Kazekage?

Yeah i think he means the 5th Kazekage cause it said 5th hokage then he said "himself" and we all know that 5th is a girl so i think he means Kazekage hopefully.
Mangekyou Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 14:20   Link #8
Kyu410

Hey, reloaded since your here you surprised another thread like this is here.

I just hope their is more relevance to this thread.
Old 2007-06-03, 14:21   Link #9
reloaded
skywalker

Probably meant 4th Hokage since Gaara is the 5th Kazekage...
Well well if this thread isnt the reincarnation of that roundabout one.

Quote:
Hey, reloaded since your here you surprised another thread like this is here.

I just hope their is more relevance to this thread.
lol I dont find many threads interesting so I hope this version doesnt end up like the last AL one.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 15:09   Link #10
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Madara View Post
Yeah i think he means the 5th Kazekage cause it said 5th hokage then he said "himself" and we all know that 5th is a girl so i think he means Kazekage hopefully.
I think he means Fourth Hokage, which is quite the popular theory
Is the other thread closed ? It hasn't popped up in a while. I was thinking it would be ok to have a manga and an anime-only thread for this subject, but I realized there isn't much more in the manga.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 18:26   Link #11
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
This isn't an [Anime-Only] thread. Its just a thread. And I didn't really expect a new thread about AL considering that there will be repeats once more.

Anyway, Madara is the most convincing AL unless you say he is "a new character". If you need me to explain just let me know.
What is manga?.....Who is Madara? I only watch anime ......

[spoilertags?]
Old 2007-06-03, 19:08   Link #12
Icecolduchiha

I believe its the third kazekage as well but i think he was kidnapped by the members of the akatsuki so that the hidden force behind the akatsuki could use the soul transfer jutsu to take over his body, the same jutsu which i thik orochimaru learned while within the akatsuki in his search for jutsu. Support for this : the sand's council said the kazekage was kidnapped and was the MOST powerful ninja in the village's history so it would be safe to say that no ordinary group of ninja could over -power him, however the members of the akatsuki ALL being EXTREMELY powerful overwhelmed him and took him so that their leader could enter his body. Besides it his highly unlikely that a kazekage a person who is responsible for the safety and protection of his village and his village's people could have evil to the extent of the leader of the akatsuki . You have to truely care for the people of your village to EVER EVER be asigned with that tittle. So they're is definitlely some hidden force controling its members and possibly because of the statements made by the akatsuki's leader on the jutsu he uses and has taught the members, there is a probably a direct correlation between the uchiha history theory which will fully be explained later i dont have the time to really get into what i think but thats the jist of it .
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 19:16   Link #13
Mangekyou Madara
In the end.. The weak Die

Send a message via AIM to Mangekyou Madara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
I believe its the third kazekage as well but i think he was kidnapped by the members of the akatsuki so that the hidden force behind the akatsuki could use the soul transfer jutsu to take over his body, the same jutsu which i thik orochimaru learned while within the akatsuki in his search for jutsu. Support for this : the sand's council said the kazekage was kidnapped and was the MOST powerful ninja in the village's history so it would be safe to say that no ordinary group of ninja could over -power him, however the members of the akatsuki ALL being EXTREMELY powerful overwhelmed him and took him so that their leader could enter his body. Besides it his highly unlikely that a kazekage a person who is responsible for the safety and protection of his village and his village's people could have evil to the extent of the leader of the akatsuki . You have to truely care for the people of your village to EVER EVER be asigned with that tittle. So they're is definitlely some hidden force controling its members and possibly because of the statements made by the akatsuki's leader on the jutsu he uses and has taught the members, there is a probably a direct correlation between the uchiha history theory which will fully be explained later i dont have the time to really get into what i think but thats the jist of it .
Very well said
Mangekyou Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 20:59   Link #14
itachi29al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
What is manga?.....Who is Madara? I only watch anime ......

[spoilertags?]
Then of course you remember in the first episode intro the person the the Kybui briefly mentioned, who is supposed to have chakra more evil then his and sasuke said he didn't know him.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 02:25   Link #15
amOKchen
duel me

Madara is 'probably' also the right statue in valley of the end, where Naruto and Sasuske fought. There are some hints for it at least.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:02   Link #16
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
Doesnt Shukaku's (one-tails) existence itself make your theory unlikely. In the anime it was said that the third kazekage was the container for the One tails. If the AL did kidnap him and use a body transfer jutsu then since the seal would have remained on the third kazekage's body then theres a possibility that the body that the leader would possess would also contain the One-tails.

Now firstly I dont think a person can have a bijuu extracted from them without dying. If the leader did a body swap then the one tails should still be in that body, the one tails now clearly isnt in the AL anymore so how did he get it out if he had used the third kazekages body.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-06-04 at 08:05. Reason: This is an [Anime-Only] thread now
Old 2007-06-04, 07:00   Link #17
MobiuS

Would the Kazekage be the Leader? I mean ... theres been hits on Gaara's life by the Kazekage no? Why would he try to kill a container without extracting it? : /
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 07:29   Link #18
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Again ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough with the Akatsuke leader threads.
I find no one convincing to be the AL it's probably going to be a new charecter, if people k,eep comparing him to the charecters we knoe i can make sure to prove to you that anyone in Naruto world could be the AL. Madara is not convincing as well and we saw the leaders eyes in the anime doesn't seem like an Uchiha at all. 3rd Kazekage ?!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% nooooooooo.
There are tons of people missing like Tsunade's parents, Jiraya's parents, Orochimaru's as well, where is Konohamaru's father ? the other sond of Sandaime ? Nothing was even mentioned about all these people , also nothing was ever mentioned about Naruto's parents. Nothing was even mentioned about Madara except when Kyuubi talked about it.
IMO the AL is a new charecter that somehow had connections with everyone in the past other than that the most convincing theory is Yondaime or Konoha's white Fang they have the strongest reasons to become like that and some people strongly think it is Yondaime because they didn't do Kakashi's Gaiden !! If Kakashi's Gaiden was done before part 2 we would have heard Yondaim'e voice thus when he speaks in the hollowgram form we would have easily known him like what happens with itachi and kisame when i just hear them eventhough they are in the hollogram form i know it's them without even looking. See ? Tons of theories ? i don't believe any of themmmmmmm, it's a new person.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 07:49   Link #19
reloaded
skywalker

Nothing has been mentioned about the other kages as well as prodigies other hidden villages may have just like Konoha had the sannin and the white fang.
Old 2007-06-04, 08:00   Link #20
othafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Doesnt Shukaku's (one-tails) existence itself make your theory unlikely. In the anime it was said that the third kazekage was the container for the One tails. If the AL did kidnap him and use a body transfer jutsu then since the seal would have remained on the third kazekage's body then theres a possibility that the body that the leader would possess would also contain the One-tails.

Now firstly I dont think a person can have a bijuu extracted from them without dying. If the leader did a body swap then the one tails should still be in that body, the one tails now clearly isnt in the AL anymore so how did he get it out if he had used the third kazekages body.
Actually, it was never said that the third kazekage was the container for the shukaku, because he wasn't. I don't know where you got that from, but you should go back and check again.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote