Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-21, 13:08   Link #41
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
heheh maybe...yet again orochimaru was killing leafs shinobis and doing genetic stuff and so on so on...then again sasuke would turn up ending the bad gay ups i mean guy...thats why i still read the manga to see how everybody end up
I knew you were gonna mentioned that (the genetic stuff).....so i kept thinking ahead. And already thought about something.

What do you think....that Sasuke will do....if he still gets his ass w00ped like previous time but now he felt he was ready and still loses. I think Jiraiya/Naruto think alike. Just like Tsunade/Sakura....you probably know where i am going with this.... If you fail you'll start to think about a way to succeed....ANY way
Old 2007-06-21, 13:17   Link #42
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I knew you were gonna mentioned that (the genetic stuff).....so i kept thinking ahead. And already thought about something.

What do you think....that Sasuke will do....if he still gets his ass w00ped like previous time but now he felt he was ready and still loses. I think Jiraiya/Naruto think alike. Just like Tsunade/Sakura....you probably know where i am going with this.... If you fail you'll start to think about a way to succeed....ANY way
well there is a lot of way ahead of him to fight itachi you know and from now on in every fight he will be upgraded or we will see how good he had become :d

i dont mind sasuke being evil or not and i dont care actually i love to see sasuke pwned by itachi again...it would be awesome

but i got your point
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 19:26   Link #43
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

And to think this thread started off about the 2 statues in the Valley of the End. Shodaime and Madara.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 20:58   Link #44
reloaded
skywalker

Well atleast this time Sasuke should be able to make Itachi reveal more of his skills weve only seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Itachi we havent even seen him use Amaterasu properly only the after affects were shown. It would be interesting to see what Itachi could do when hes actually challenged in a battle.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 07:47   Link #45
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

naruto theory class 101

left side- madara
right side- shodai

any quesions kids?
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 07:56   Link #46
tatami
back in black

yes
q : do you know madara?
q : do you know anything about his physical appereance?
q : do you know madaras motives?
q : do you have those answers?
q : while there is no evidence but just ideas how come you clearly say left one is madara?
q : are you kishi himself?
q : do you know the difference between theory and certinity?
Old 2007-06-24, 07:59   Link #47
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

that's a week of detention questioning the teacher like that
anyways madara used to be shodai's friend..... they got mad.....had a battle, i don't feel like explaining o to the uchiha madara there should a link don't worry u WILL find it it's every where
Old 2007-06-24, 08:25   Link #48
tatami
back in black

what are you 10 yaers old?

yes its everywhere except for the manga called naruto.
Old 2007-06-24, 09:16   Link #49
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply_Me View Post
anyways madara used to be shodai's friend..... they got mad.....had a battle, i don't feel like explaining o to the uchiha madara there should a link don't worry u WILL find it it's every where
I don't understand anything your saying that post. Atleast use better sentence organization :P.

Either than that, You can't really tell which is which person. And really even we did know who the other one was ( presumabely Shodaime ) We still couldn't confirm if the other one was Madara anyway.
Old 2007-06-24, 09:26   Link #50
ragnos007

I strongly believe that the two statues are that of Madara Uchiha and Shodai (first hokage). For now I can not give a detailed explanation because i am busy studying for a tertiary (university/college) end of semester exam. But I do think it has a lot of meaning (The statues that is and the name of the valley). I will say this - i have heard rumors that Madara is a demi god and has demon traits (from japanese mythology i think i will need to research it [forumss and all] - he could be the one who released the 9 demons (bijuu) into the world and i think he can turn demonish himself (again from what i have heard). Now, Shodai - he has a unique ability within his mokuton (wood) jutsu -
Spoiler for manga info:
This is just the beginning though i may need to make a new thread to explain it all because it may go off course from the topic of "the statues at the VOTE"
I will be researching this fairly heavily, leeching of other peoples theories and reasons and making one big one.

KEEP A LOOKOUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

I have another post that i want to put up in one of the other forums - username is the same one as here. It is my theory behind the 8 tailed demon.
(Sorry admins for advertising i just thought i would say something because i think it will turn out good)

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-06-24 at 10:05. Reason: do not forget to use spoiler tag
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 09:34   Link #51
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
I strongly believe that the two statues are that of Madara Uchiha and Shodai (first hokage). For now I can not give a detailed explanation because i am busy studying for a tertiary (university/college) end of semester exam. But I do think it has a lot of meaning (The statues that is and the name of the valley). I will say this - i have heard rumors that Madara is a demi god and has demon traits (from japanese mythology i think i will need to research it [forumss and all] - he could be the one who released the 9 demons (bijuu) into the world and i think he can turn demonish himself (again from what i have heard). Now, Shodai - he has a unique ability within his mokuton (wood) jutsu -
Spoiler for manga info:
This is just the beginning though i may need to make a new thread to explain it all because it may go off course from the topic of "the statues at the VOTE"
I will be researching this fairly heavily, leeching of other peoples theories and reasons and making one big one.

KEEP A LOOKOUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

I have another post that i want to put up in one of the other forums - username is the same one as here. It is my theory behind the 8 tailed demon.
(Sorry admins for advertising i just thought i would say something because i think it will turn out good)
Interesting but, It's most likely Shodai and Madara anyway, Besides the fact that they fought each other, (specificaly there in the valley of the end), and they founded Konoha (together i believe) Makes perfect sense. But we can't technically prove that Madara is one of the statues though there is a 99.9999~% chance.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-06-24 at 10:05. Reason: do not quote spoiler
Old 2007-06-24, 10:09   Link #52
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply_Me View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
what are you 10 yaers old?

yes its everywhere except for the manga called naruto.
Ohhh...what about now Simply Me....that was not a decent answer....are you gonna make sure he gets expelled?

BTW...what's up with all these Ishida appearances here!
Old 2007-06-25, 00:31   Link #53
MobiuS

Quote:
I strongly believe that the two statues are that of Madara Uchiha and Shodai (first hokage). For now I can not give a detailed explanation because i am busy studying for a tertiary (university/college) end of semester exam. But I do think it has a lot of meaning (The statues that is and the name of the valley). I will say this - i have heard rumors that ...
Wait wtf? You are basing this on "rumors"?

Kish drew those statues before he thought up Madara's name! Check the chapter distance and the inconsistencies in the story between then, and give me solid proof he KNEW the direction the manga will take that far head. He prolly only knows 3~5 chapters ahead and modifies due to local fanbase expectations.

Some things (crystal ball, WHite Fang, one handed seals, puppet users, mechnically enhanced ninjas) he never developed. Just casual references that died with the brief chapters they were displayed. What makes you think Madara name-drop was any different?

The closest you can get Madara to the situation is a ninj that gave Kyuubi a particularly hard time in the Great War. Even at that, NO PROOF EXISTS. Dont write 10 pages of nonsense based on "i have heard rumors that ... ".
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 06:56   Link #54
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ohhh...what about now Simply Me....that was not a decent answer....are you gonna make sure he gets expelled?

BTW...what's up with all these Ishida appearances here!
sure i will and the rest of u....stop critizizing it's making me cry T_T
anyways that -every where but the manga- makes sense and yeah it's a theory
5h!+ i forgot what this thread was about

okay now i kno what this thread is anyways
im positive one is shodaime look at the statue then go look at a random pic of him even the armor is the complete same there is a posibility that that was the armor back then but i doubt that they would make to giant statues and name a waterfall/ valley/whatever after two minor soldiers

oh and ishida is the best character especially in the manga...

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-06-25 at 08:11. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-06-25, 07:21   Link #55
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post

Kish drew those statues before he thought up Madara's name! Check the chapter distance and the inconsistencies in the story between then, and give me solid proof he KNEW the direction the manga will take that far head. He prolly only knows 3~5 chapters ahead and modifies due to local fanbase expectations.

Some things (crystal ball, WHite Fang, one handed seals, puppet users, mechnically enhanced ninjas) he never developed. Just casual references that died with the brief chapters they were displayed. What makes you think Madara name-drop was any different?

The closest you can get Madara to the situation is a ninj that gave Kyuubi a particularly hard time in the Great War. Even at that, NO PROOF EXISTS. Dont write 10 pages of nonsense based on "i have heard rumors that ... ".
First of all - Naruto is based hugely on Mythology as you MAY already know. Secondly - i said i was going to RESEARCH do you really think that i would write shit that someone has already wrote. I will be reading rumors that have meaning to the mythology and then find the story of myth read it then make my thesis. Read everything, let it swirl around in your head for a bit then say something. My exam is tomorrow so after that i will begin my RESEARCH
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 07:26   Link #56
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:

Only 3 to 5 weeks ahead? That's not even an entire arc. I don't claim to know the writing process, but I would think that the mangaka would at least plan an entire story arc (about 10 to 15 weeks worth of material) before the material was released. And for major storyline points that may span the course of several chapters the planning may extend beyond that. For example, Itachi was mentioned in the fourth chapter of the story, but didn't actually make an appearance until some hundred chapters after that. Minor details might not be fleshed out and changed but I doubt the author is just blindly making up the story month to month. We'd be seeing a lot more inconsistencies and undeveloped elements if that were the case.

By the time of Sasuke vs. Naruto at VoTE, Kishi likely had already at least come up with the concept of Madara and had planned how he would fit into the story. We'll have to wait and see how he is developed.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 07:36   Link #57
amOKchen
duel me

Shodaime is AKATSUKI LEADER/UCHIHA/HYUGAA/JINCHURIKII/TIMETRAVELER/STRAIGHT also he changed his hairstyle because his wife dindt like him having longer hair than her.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 09:16   Link #58
MobiuS

Quote:
First of all - Naruto is based hugely on Mythology as you MAY already know. Secondly - i said i was going to RESEARCH do you really think that i would write shit that someone has already wrote. I will be reading rumors that have meaning to the mythology and then find the story of myth read it then make my thesis. Read everything, let it swirl around in your head for a bit then say something. My exam is tomorrow so after that i will begin my RESEARCH
No. Theres no "im going to perform research". Theres NOTHING to research.
Madara's name appeared in one panel, no visual cue ... nothing. WHat are you going to research? Some people just dont know when to let a stupid theory die.
Old 2007-06-25, 09:19   Link #59
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:

Kishi Knew about Madara and his (for the most part design) before Naruto and Sasuke fight in the Valley of the End. Otherwise he would've winged it for the setting. But other than that, anything prior to Itachi and Kisame(technically) fighting Gai and Kakashi...was most likely already thought up
Old 2007-06-25, 09:22   Link #60
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Only 3 to 5 weeks ahead? That's not even an entire arc. I don't claim to know the writing process, but I would think that the mangaka would at least plan an entire story arc (about 10 to 15 weeks worth of material) before the material was released. And for major storyline points that may span the course of several chapters the planning may extend beyond that. For example, Itachi was mentioned in the fourth chapter of the story, but didn't actually make an appearance until some hundred chapters after that. Minor details might not be fleshed out and changed but I doubt the author is just blindly making up the story month to month. We'd be seeing a lot more inconsistencies and undeveloped elements if that were the case.

By the time of Sasuke vs. Naruto at VoTE, Kishi likely had already at least come up with the concept of Madara and had planned how he would fit into the story. We'll have to wait and see how he is developed.
You would hope so. He doesnt. Even by your own theory, there was about 2 ~ 3 Manga arcs between Madara and VoTE. Way out of your range.

And Kish is known to modify the story due to fan response. Give some more chars screentime, cut others out. Sasuke being the #1 Fangirl wetdream is a key reason to why we keep seeing the shameless boy topless in nearly every other chapter.

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-06-25 at 14:45. Reason: Do not forget to use spoiler tag