Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-04, 21:06   Link #41
workingclass

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thFonon View Post
You missed a lot of deaths.....
4 good guys killed : Hokage, Haku, Asuma, Chiyo/Gaara
4 Akatsuki : Oro, Sasori, Kakazu and his partner.
4 Bad Guys Killed : Zaku, Zabuza, Dosu, Kimimaro
haku wasnt even really a good guy. yes his intentions were good. and in the end even zabuza turned out to the path of good after seeing betrayal on his end.

then you talk about random bad guys encountered. your forgetting the complete sound 4 unit was killed off.

im not even really talking about all that im talking akatsuki vs the good guys. since hokage died while fighting oro i put him in the mix.

so think about it you got

3 good guys: hokage/chiyo who both gave their lives willingly and asuma who was killed by hidan. gaara was technically kept alive. it was his extraction that killed him off. and its even been argued that had gaara not wanted to protect his village so much deidara woulda long since been dead.

and plant guy already confirmed hidans dead. prolly cause he consumed him to leave no trace behind. so thats 4 of the original 10 members down. only 7 left considering tobi took over sasoris spot.im just saying long run more akatsuki are dieing and they are in far more limited numbers.
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 21:19   Link #42
7thFonon
seventh

No, not really random....The person who posted above me mentioned hokage (who is from part 1), so I'm pretty sure I can mention Kimimaro and the rest of them.
But back on topic (somewhat), I am still hoping this fight ends up without a victor, and when Deidara comes back to Akatsuki, Itachi kills him for messing with Sasuke (even though he hates him). Deidara's friend is still in the back, so he can jump in at any time.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 23:40   Link #43
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
You may be surprised when the akatsuki leader and the unknown member show their power, the Uchiha brothers could look even pathetic compared to that. I mean according to shonen manga rules there's always someone stronger in the upcoming chapters. Orochimaru was the main evil for a long time, but now he does not look so strong when the akatsuki and the leveled up ex-genins are being introduced.
I won't be surprised. I'm expecting it. Still, even though there probably are stronger people like AL or the blue-haired individual, I am still disappointed how Sharingan's been handled.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 00:26   Link #44
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Actually I wonder why Akatsuki should even fight using their own bodies, if they have such a high-level skill, which helps against getting killed.
Personally I would only use those clones if I were to attack someone. Obviously it's something different, if they get attacked by surprise, like Sasori&Deidara and Kakuzu&Hidan.
Maybe when they use that high-level skill they arnt able to move their original bodies untill their clone dies?

There has to be some down side to it otherwise you are right.
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 00:37   Link #45
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Actually I wonder why Akatsuki should even fight using their own bodies, if they have such a high-level skill, which helps against getting killed.
Only if they are not supposed to die...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 00:39   Link #46
Icecolduchiha

sasuke is going to kill him next episode, diedra will say something about itachi and the uchiha families death and sasuke will crush him lol, whenever i say that i think borat Cruush de jew...
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 00:44   Link #47
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
Personally I would only use those clones if I were to attack someone. Obviously it's something different, if they get attacked by surprise, like Sasori&Deidara and Kakuzu&Hidan.
Because they can only use about 30% of their chakra, so it would just be a waist against people like sasuke and naruto whose chakra are amongst or even the highest in the series+ they need bodies
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 00:58   Link #48
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
Well if it was a clone then he saw through Deidara's trick.
how could he have seen through that? it was impossible to predict.. Deidara being able to block the sharingan that is

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 01:28   Link #49
mahbod

if tobi saw through suskes bunshin maybe he is obito u need sharingan to tell real one.. suske mentioned to naruto that hecould see the real one... withhis sharingan
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 01:58   Link #50
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Anyone notice? After the 2.5 years with Orochimaru and stuff, Sasukes always has that "I'll own you with ease" look. No matter whats happening.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 02:13   Link #51
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
Anyone notice? After the 2.5 years with Orochimaru and stuff, Sasukes always has that "I'll own you with ease" look. No matter whats happening.
What's your point? He is overkill.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 03:07   Link #52
Chimie

Sasuke OP.
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 05:27   Link #53
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahbod View Post
if tobi saw through suskes bunshin maybe he is obito u need sharingan to tell real one.. suske mentioned to naruto that hecould see the real one... withhis sharingan
i tought that sharingan couldnt see bunshins?or the real one..thats what happened in entire series...or was it for only shadow clones?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 05:50   Link #54
mahbod

i believe it was a shadlow clone... b.c a bunshin cant do pshycall dmg like the chidori in his back.. ect and the "bunshin" punbched him... so yeah im not sure but suske said i coudl also see the real one.. i just played along with ur games:
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 06:43   Link #55
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
I think Sharingan CAN see the real Shadow Clone but it'd be an extremely difficult task to do so with Naruto.

Naruto has a vast pool of Chakra at which he can distribute his Chakra evenly among clones to make the real version harder to see through. Neji had this problem in the Chuunin exams. As far as I know Neji can see chakra and see into great distances using Byakugan. Sasuke stated he could see the colour of Chakra. So perhaps he has the upper advantage on spotting clones from the real version.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 06:49   Link #56
tatami
back in black

i dont remember well but sasuke cant tell the real one cuz shadow clones have same amount of chakra and have their own chakra systems...thats why sasuke cannot pinpoint naruto in his kage bunshins and neji cant tell which one is the real...

but i think that they can tell regular bunshins...i dont remember well yet, it was a long time ago when the serie was awesome
Old 2007-07-05, 07:04   Link #57
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
That's exactly why i kinda of hate both Sasuke & Itachi. I really have no idea why...but for some reason i really like Gaara.

And he looks at his enemies with a cold stone face...expressing almost no emotions at all. The Uchiha's express total arrogance.
Old 2007-07-05, 07:25   Link #58
cani
Thatīs my way of ninja

btw...since Deidara is gonna die..and kakuzu and hidan are gone for good aswell..dont they need new members?
cani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 10:57   Link #59
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Both kakashi and sasuke used sharingan to see thu various bushin B4. Water bushin and genjutsu bushin are example. But never has there been any evidence that Kage bushin could be seen thru, and it's also an S rank jutsu so it would suck if you could just tell that it's a bushin just by looking(it would also make sense at how naruto can fool higher level ninja).

SHARINGAN:can
1. Predict your movements & copy them before you do them!
2. Force you into genjutsu!
when combined these two things could be really nasty! Imagine if you could not only control what your oponent sees, but also know what he's going to do next! There's no way a long range fighter who has to stay out of range of his own attacks is gonna come close to hitting you!

Personally, I like the way sasuke has delt with deidara. I've been a bit dissaponted at the limited abilites of people who should be on a much higher level just becasue they only use their jutsu one way, or cuz they don't combine jutu effects. Sasuke should have been fighting like this before even going to oro. Orochimaru probably had much nastyer tricks than that, and sasuke beat him. It would suck to be tricked by such straight forward attacks as Deiadara's using against sharingan.
Old 2007-07-05, 11:04   Link #60
tatami
back in black

orochimaru is pwned just because he tried to take sasukes body...before that sasuke was immobilised by orochimaru... dont misjudge events...

and sharingan can not copy jutsus before u do them...only same time.not before.