AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-17, 03:14   Link #281
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Sasuke will survive anyway, Tobi and Sasuke will get out of this explosion thing somehow, And I doubt anyone will be in a hurry to revive Sasuke if it were the case of him biting the dust.

Either way can't wait for next chapter ^^
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 06:17   Link #282
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Come to think of it: What exactly is Sasuke keeping from dieing?
He is part of team7, even if he is currently separated from them. He is everything that Naruto is not, and vice versa. Sasuke and Naruto are like yin - yang in this story, i really can't imagine the story going on if Sasuke dies, and i'm sure most of the readers think exactly this way. Just look at their fights agains Kakuzu and Deidara, the complete opposite, one fighting with feeling and raw power, using half completed super-jutsu, while the other fighting with intellect using a vast amount of strong but not super jutsu (Sasuke used summoning, elemental, genjutsu, taijutsu, CS2, just everything). One fighting with his nakama while the other fighting alone. These two guys are the base of the Naruto story, there's no real Naruto manga without them.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 10:09   Link #283
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
sasuke will end up killing itachi, it just has to happen in the end. i doubt he would beat him up and in the end say,"nevermind your not worth it"
You know... I'm not quite sure. And I'm not talking about Itachi's redemption here. Something tells me that if Sasuke kills Itachi, that will be the end of him as a person. I don't think that Kishi intends that for his ever-loved character. I rather expect Sasuke to mature an quit being the brat that he is by now... I know some people are going to attack my point of view but Sasuke is as much inmmature as Naruto, but in a different way. Both are obsessed and both are unable to go on with their lives, but they're kids anyways so I don't expect them to think as grown-ups.
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 10:32   Link #284
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
I know some people are going to attack my point of view but Sasuke is as much inmmature as Naruto, but in a different way. Both are obsessed and both are unable to go on with their lives, but they're kids anyways so I don't expect them to think as grown-ups.
Nahhh, in the naruto universe, 13 ~ 15 YO is old enough to think like a grown up, whereas I agree with you or not about Sasuke been immature, that’s up to each one opinion., for me Sasuke has more an obsession, that’s different from been immature, a psychological trauma you can call it. also, while still playful, since Timeskip Naruto has shown a bigger degree of maturity than before.
Old 2007-07-17, 12:06   Link #285
othafa

He's a fox. Of course hes gonna be playful
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 13:02   Link #286
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
You know... I'm not quite sure. And I'm not talking about Itachi's redemption here. Something tells me that if Sasuke kills Itachi, that will be the end of him as a person. I don't think that Kishi intends that for his ever-loved character. I rather expect Sasuke to mature an quit being the brat that he is by now... I know some people are going to attack my point of view but Sasuke is as much inmmature as Naruto, but in a different way. Both are obsessed and both are unable to go on with their lives, but they're kids anyways so I don't expect them to think as grown-ups.
Spoiler for savage:

you get my point? its not immature to want to kill your family's murderer.
We would all do the same, unless you dont have love for your family which sasuke had.
sasuke jsut went about it t he wrong way, trying to do it by himself. once again i wouldnt do that i would round up like 4 or 5 good buddies (kakashi naruto sakura) and we would all woop his ass together

but i get your point, once sasuke does kill itachi, his point in the story is over.
he has one goal to kill a certain man.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 13:33   Link #287
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Did you also read the rest of my post?

The point is: We already know, that people can be resurrected in this manga. So there is no immediately need for Sasuke to survive this explosion, because he can just be revived afterwards...
Who's going to resurrect Sasuke though? The only person who was capable of doing that was Oro, and he's dead. Or at least I think he is since a part of him is in Kabuto. I'm little confused on Oro's state right now but the point is he was the only person in the entire Naruto Universe who knew that resurrection jutsu. I think we all know Sauke will survive anyway. He's too popular and signifact in the story. BTW, maybe that jutsu he didnt use earlier will be what he uses to get out of this situation. who knows????

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-07-17 at 17:15.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 13:36   Link #288
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Okay, considering Deidara does what pretty much everyone else that doesn´t Sasuke would do I guess it´s a "approved" ending for my favourite villain. If his final masterpiece keeps what he promises this would mean Sasuke´s demise. But considering that Sasuke just got his team hebi together I´m going to say that there´s not a chance in h*ll that Sasuke is dying now. He´s probably going to get seriously injured but he´ll live to see another day. I wouldn´t be sad if this event gives Orochimaru the chance to take control of Sasuke´s body and Orochimaru himselfs uses some kind of godly jutsu to survive.

We all now that Sasuke and Naruto has a fight coming up. And not just any fight, it´s the fight.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 13:49   Link #289
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
We all now that Sasuke and Naruto has a fight coming up. And not just any fight, it´s the fight.
are they going to fight again? why? i dont think so, the fight at the VoE was to stop sasuke from leaving the village.
he already left, naruto is trying to get him back blablabla i dont think naruto will try to "fight" sasuke to bring him back to the village.
after all thats retarded isnt it? lets beat this guy up adn drag him back to konoha against his will, then he will stay forever and ever and thigns will be jsut like they were before he left.
idont know how sasuke and naruto will react to eachother but i dont think it is likely that they will fight
Old 2007-07-17, 13:59   Link #290
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
are they going to fight again? why? i dont think so, the fight at the VoE was to stop sasuke from leaving the village.
he already left, naruto is trying to get him back blablabla i dont think naruto will try to "fight" sasuke to bring him back to the village.
after all thats retarded isnt it? lets beat this guy up adn drag him back to konoha against his will, then he will stay forever and ever and thigns will be jsut like they were before he left.
idont know how sasuke and naruto will react to eachother but i dont think it is likely that they will fight
Well it´s not like they´ll fight very soon. I rather think they will fight somewhen (maybe when the main-story´s already over) just to find out who´s stronger.
I mean this is the big showdown all Naruto-Fans are waiting for, or am I wrong?
Old 2007-07-17, 14:29   Link #291
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Well it´s not like they´ll fight very soon. I rather think they will fight somewhen (maybe when the main-story´s already over) just to find out who´s stronger.
I mean this is the big showdown all Naruto-Fans are waiting for, or am I wrong?
haha like a vegeta goku thing?
ya the only reason for them to fight is so fans can see which is stronger xD
Old 2007-07-17, 16:14   Link #292
othafa

I think they'll be fighting at least once more so that Naruto can work his magic a little deeper into Sasuke's psyche. I do think that eventually Sasuke will become a good guy again and act independently, like Jiraiya, but I'd like to see the Vegita/Goku-like scenario near the end as well.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 16:25   Link #293
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

@Kowai
Of course Naruto and Sasuke will fight again. The rivalry between these two are one of the big things that this storyline is keeping consistent and almost constantly in focus. No matter what these two do they´re almost always, in some way, reminded of one and another.

One fine example being Sasuke visiting the Uzumaki Naruto bridge. When his first team hebi comrade wanted to pick up a special sword.

I don´t want to speculate as to when but they will fight again and it will be a climax. Just as their fight that ended the pre timeskip part and who knows. Perhaps "that jutsu" (both Sasuke´s and Naruto´s) is going to be especially saved for that fight. Although I can clearly see Sasuke and Naruto using his "that jutsu" on Itachi aswell. One for revenge and the other in a desperate attempt to get his friend back home.

I don´t like Sasuke´s character at all so I think it´s retarded for Naruto and Sakura to work so hard to get him back in the first place. But, Naruto did say it himself; "I will drag you back even if I have to break every single bone in your body." And the way Sasuke is right now, I´d bet doing that is the easiest way getting him back to Konoha alive. But to answer your question. No, I don´t think that reasoning is retarded. Sometimes you need to use brute force to get someone back and when that one person is back into safety, and then you start talking to the person trying to prove to him that this is where he belong.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 16:53   Link #294
Riku540

I might post this again in the next chapter thread when its created since this one is about to become old, but I've been thinking this for a while and I doubt it would be true but I wanted to see what other people might think.

I'm pretty sure even as a fan myself that Deidara's dead, but if by chance he did get out and survive... do you think "Tobi" in this part of the story might not actually be Tobi? I just thought it would be a clever escape if "Tobi" was actually Deidara in disguise fleeing from his own final attack, and the real Tobi is actually elsewhere encountering one of the other Konoha ninja.
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 19:26   Link #295
tatami
back in black

deidara cut in half and stand up? and also why would he do something like that?moreover deidara has been damadged which shows he is not a bunshin or disguise...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 22:13   Link #296
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Did you also read the rest of my post?

The point is: We already know, that people can be resurrected in this manga. So there is no immediately need for Sasuke to survive this explosion, because he can just be revived afterwards...
Yes but this isn't Dragon Ball where someone can just die and 5 minutes later be revived, it seems to be more complicated here in Naruto to actually revive someone after they've died.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 23:27   Link #297
Riku540

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
deidara cut in half and stand up? and also why would he do something like that?moreover deidara has been damadged which shows he is not a bunshin or disguise...
They could've switched when Tobi went underground to lay the mines. Tobi's unknown identity and mask would be a perfect way to hide, sort've like what Kankuro did in the Chuunin exams by disguising Karasu as himself while he hid in the bandages on his puppet's back. Anyway I already said I don't really think it happened, just a weird possibility that came to mind.
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 00:16   Link #298
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku540 View Post
I might post this again in the next chapter thread when its created since this one is about to become old, but I've been thinking this for a while and I doubt it would be true but I wanted to see what other people might think.

I'm pretty sure even as a fan myself that Deidara's dead, but if by chance he did get out and survive... do you think "Tobi" in this part of the story might not actually be Tobi? I just thought it would be a clever escape if "Tobi" was actually Deidara in disguise fleeing from his own final attack, and the real Tobi is actually elsewhere encountering one of the other Konoha ninja.
I highly doubt that Deidara can do this with a simple bunshin. If that were the case, why would he ever bother to actually fight? The self-detonating clone he used against Team Kakashi/Gai wasn't even close to this.

I think Deidara is done. This was his third fight, we've seen his backstory, and he gave his death speech. You can always tell when a villain's death is real in Naruto because it gives the character closure.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 01:55   Link #299
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Would be awfully boring if Deidara can simply bunshin himself out of 3 major fights.

Maybe that's why Kishimoto doesn't use kawarimi these days.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote