AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-10-05, 15:19   Link #501
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Give me a vocal version of WRS's song by Maaya Sakamoto.
If they do it, then I'll be buying that soundtrack >_>
Kimera_Kuroaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 06:38   Link #502
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
What story line, The original BRS never had a story to begin with.

It was just a drawing and a Nico video.
The OVA one it was the first to have a story so obviously that
Old 2011-10-17, 21:04   Link #503
Fluegel

Randomly going through my scans from a few weeks ago. And I completely missed Baird hiding back there.

Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 20:30   Link #504
Kimera_Kuroaki

A friend lend me a PSP for three days, so I'm playing now :'D

Anyways, I wanted to know if someone knew where to put download codes or something on the Play Station Network...I bought this BRS Memory Stick, and it comes with a code to download a theme, I think, but I just don't know where to put it e.e
Old 2011-10-19, 00:28   Link #505
Fluegel

The code only works on the JPN PSN Store. There's no such thing as Black Rock Shooter anything on the US store.
Old 2011-10-19, 04:00   Link #506
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam sad now I need an asian account for this game and others like gundam vs gundam extreme... =/
Old 2011-10-19, 11:51   Link #507
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
The code only works on the JPN PSN Store. There's no such thing as Black Rock Shooter anything on the US store.
I figured as much. So, do you know how to make it work? I'm new to this PSN stuff :S And I want that theme/whatever, I mean, I kinda payed for it XD

The only thing I know is that I'll need a JPN account o_o....probably :/

Last edited by Kimera_Kuroaki; 2011-10-19 at 19:58.
Old 2011-10-20, 03:02   Link #508
Fluegel

Just go to the playstation store, and there'll be a redeem code tab. Enter it and it will automatically Download.
Old 2011-10-20, 09:56   Link #509
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
Just go to the playstation store, and there'll be a redeem code tab. Enter it and it will automatically Download.
That's exactly what I'm looking for :S I can't find a tab to enter the code anywhere...Uh, forget that, I need an account first, lol -stupid-

Anyways, I can't seem to create a new account...Is that because the PSN is down? (A friend told me something like that o.O)

Last edited by Kimera_Kuroaki; 2011-10-20 at 13:03.
Old 2011-10-21, 02:37   Link #510
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Create a new user, find an address to either Japan or Hong Kong and a new email for the Asian account it works.
Old 2011-10-21, 03:27   Link #511
kye_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemedchild View Post
Hopefully his track record continues with this game.

Can't help it but feel skeptical though, feels like marketing gimmick to sell more figmas and figurines.
Exactly, i mean, hatsune miku sings on their soundtrack, right? That is a dead giveaway black rock shooter as a whole is a money gimmick. Don`t get me wrong the graphics are awesome, the anime looks sharp too. The story line seems a bit lazy though (i have only seen the OVA). They kind of just want to attract both guys and girls, so they put a "touching sensitive" story line and combined that with epic dueling throughout a chamber that YOU KNOW is a map for the game.
Despite all this, i really can`t help but want a white rock shooter figurine, its such eye candy <3 *__*
This is all just my opinion though
kye_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 10:45   Link #512
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Create a new user, find an address to either Japan or Hong Kong and a new email for the Asian account it works.
I know, but when I try to create a new account in PSN it tells me the service is down :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kye_x View Post
Exactly, i mean, hatsune miku sings on their soundtrack, right?
Uhm...no, she doesn't :| She only sings the BRS song that made BRS so famous, but there's no Miku in any soundtrack, either OVA or The Game. I think ryo makes the soundtracks, though oxo

Anyways...does anyone knows who is this "Shizu" Nana talks about before fightint Lirio? And what was that computer thing they were trying to use? @_@

And who's the first ACC? The chronology says something about a first succesful ACC before Nana and Stella, but doesn't says who is it XD Anyone knows?
Old 2011-10-21, 12:28   Link #513
Fluegel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kye_x View Post
Exactly, i mean, hatsune miku sings on their soundtrack, right?
Except she doesn't, nor has anything to do with this game.
Old 2011-10-23, 01:51   Link #514
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimera_Kuroaki View Post
I know, but when I try to create a new account in PSN it tells me the service is down :/
Funny I made an Asian account 2 weeks ago and it works...hmm...wonder why. =/
Old 2011-10-23, 02:04   Link #515
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
who is this "Shizu" Nana talks about before fightint Lirio?
Shizu = SZZU.

Quote:
And who's the first ACC?
There are mentions of a certain Givson (or Gibson) 7 which had BRS's duties in fighting the aliens in the guidebook included with the White Premium Box. According to Fluegel, they eventually die after many battles with the Apostles, and their legacy is given to BRS in the form of the weapons she uses in battle.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 19:41   Link #516
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Funny I made an Asian account 2 weeks ago and it works...hmm...wonder why. =/
...Really?? What did you used to do it?? o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Shizu = SZZU.
Uh...I see. Then my question is: Why did Nana brought her up in the conversation? o_O Weren't they talking about Sing Love? -Confused @_@-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
There are mentions of a certain Givson (or Gibson) 7 which had BRS's duties in fighting the aliens in the guidebook included with the White Premium Box. According to Fluegel, they eventually die after many battles with the Apostles, and their legacy is given to BRS in the form of the weapons she uses in battle.
Hmm....I see. Guess I'll try to translate the chronology better...somehow (any ideas? anyone??)
Old 2011-10-23, 21:01   Link #517
Fluegel

I never said any of that. The other girls from GiBson squad 7 were just mass produced Nana's. And they had no legacy for anyone, they were all failures. There were no duties, or anything sappy and cliche like that. they were just dolls.

There were actually tons of them, however most all died in the womb. Not to mention they didn't live that long either. All the ones that did eventually started to suffer from memory destruction, which is Why Nana herself can't remember shit about her past.
Old 2011-10-23, 21:04   Link #518
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Well, sue me. I'm not that knowledgeable with the game, anyway. *shrugs*
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 22:48   Link #519
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

deleted....

Last edited by Sister Princess; 2011-10-26 at 14:39. Reason: finished both assignments
Sister Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 07:48   Link #520
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimera_Kuroaki View Post

Uh...I see. Then my question is: Why did Nana brought her up in the conversation? o_O Weren't they talking about Sing Love? -Confused @_@-
Checking with the cutscene,

Nana says (before the usual "Papa loves you more!") rant that their mother (AKA Sing Love) was looking for Stella. Stella asks how she knew and if she met her. Nana replies mockingly that Shizzu told her so.

Nana then explains about how she worked with the Apostles to trick Stella and that mother was no more.

Of course Lilio drops in to change their minds, saying that Sing Love was very much alive