AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-01-07, 06:39   Link #3121
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well you had to figure it would go that direction for Einhart. One thing I'm curious about is how she'll be going forward. I agree the present should be a prime thing for her and so should her own life. But I don't want her to outright reject the past and the memories she's inherited. After all trying to fulfill those wishes has been a core part of her life. Throwing all that away would be kind of rough.
She's fully aware that without her heritage she never would have met Vivio and the gang in the first place. So while she's not going to stupidly seek strength anymore, she accepts that those memories have positively influenced her life.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 08:37   Link #3122
vic-vic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: forge-world Moscow 1
It's nice to see Einhart smiling so lively - it's nice to see her finding an inner peace, after all while she have no need to be chained down by the tragedies in the history, it's still an important part of her development as a person.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 00:32   Link #3123
Roxis
Grumpy poster
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
I am not really follow Vivid nowadays.
anybody has summary what is Vivid latest story now?
__________________
Roxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 09:50   Link #3124
TYxTxYT
コピーの雀士
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
ViVid Strike

[MOD EDIT]Discussion moved from the Vivid Strike thread[/MOD EDIT]

U15
Einhart claimed world champion
Vivio ranked 7th
Miura ranked 5th

>Vivio takes a few lessons from Nanoha
>Beat the crap out of Einhart
>Goes back to training with Nove
>Gets KO'd by Einhart and loses to a bunch other

Are we at the conclusion that Nove needs to resign?

Better yet, Tzusuki should resign because he can't write.
Like seriously, give the series to a competent writer and go do Dog Days crap.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2016-09-02 at 18:25.
TYxTxYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 14:31   Link #3125
vic-vic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: forge-world Moscow 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYxTxYT View Post
U15
Einhart claimed world champion
Vivio ranked 7th
Miura ranked 5th

>Vivio takes a few lessons from Nanoha
>Beat the crap out of Einhart
>Goes back to training with Nove
>Gets KO'd by Einhart and loses to a bunch other

Are we at the conclusion that Nove needs to resign?

Better yet, Tzusuki should resign because he can't write.
Like seriously, give the series to a competent writer and go do Dog Days crap.
Einhart was beaten when her inner turmoil reached it's peak and for many years she steadfastly refused to use any sort of movements that didn't belong to her Kaiser Arts. Once sje get past this issues I don't see any problems for Einhart to grew into most powerful combatant of Team Nakajima that can trounce even Vivio.

And IMHO places 2-4 belonf to their older friends like Victoria, Lutecia and Mikiah (Sieg must have been absent again, or Einhart would stay on 2nd place)
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 16:33   Link #3126
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Einhart was beaten when her inner turmoil reached it's peak and for many years she steadfastly refused to use any sort of movements that didn't belong to her Kaiser Arts. Once sje get past this issues I don't see any problems for Einhart to grew into most powerful combatant of Team Nakajima that can trounce even Vivio.
Doesn't make much sense, really. Vivio was stronger at that point and I'm sure she would keep getting stronger after that. I don't see how Enhart could catch up even if she got over her issues, considering the beating she got from Vivio. That fight was so one-sided, and it's not like Einhart didn't try.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 16:40   Link #3127
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
Since when was Vivio stronger than Einhart? Vivio's magically a cripple.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 16:41   Link #3128
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Since when was Vivio stronger than Einhart? Vivio's magically a cripple.
Cripple or not, she crushed Einhart hard.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 16:57   Link #3129
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
Still not a case of her being stronger. Just of her being smarter. And even then she was stupid about it, given how Nove chewed her out for it afterwards.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 16:59   Link #3130
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Still not a case of her being stronger. Just of her being smarter.
In a fight it's not all about physical strength. Being smarter is part of the reason why she's stronger. She also has way better magical control than Einhart. Einhart couldn't do anything against her.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 17:06   Link #3131
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
In a fight it's not all about physical strength. Being smarter is part of the reason why she's stronger. She also has way better magical control than Einhart. Einhart couldn't do anything against her.
Yes, because as vic-vic already said, Einhart wasn't all there emotionally or mentally. By the time she was, it was way too late.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 17:08   Link #3132
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Yes, because as vic-vic already said, Einhart wasn't all there emotionally or mentally. By the time she was, it was way too late.
Einhart was fighting as best she could anyway. Vivio's just better. Also, if I remember correctly, their previous fight was a draw, so Vivio was already catching up, and fast.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 17:18   Link #3133
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
Hardly a fair comparison if she wasn't performing at her best due to her mental distractions. I'll cede the point to you when Vivio defeats Einhart when Einhart is at her best and free of distractions in the battle. It's not fair to either girl otherwise.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 17:22   Link #3134
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Hardly a fair comparison if she wasn't performing at her best due to her mental distractions. I'll cede the point to you when Vivio defeats Einhart when Einhart is at her best and free of distractions in the battle. It's not fair to either girl otherwise.
You're assuming she's not at her best just because she had things in her mind. But she was fighting with all she's got. She wasn't hesitating or making mistakes. She actually used her head and pulled some good counters. As far as I'm concerned, that means she was at her best. Vivio beat her because she's smarter and has better magical control. She's also becoming a better martial artist then Einhart. She was already catching up to Einhart even before this fight.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 17:40   Link #3135
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
You're assuming she's not at her best just because she had things in her mind. But she was fighting with all she's got. She wasn't hesitating or making mistakes. She actually used her head and pulled some good counters. As far as I'm concerned, that means she was at her best. Vivio beat her because she's smarter and has better magical control. She's also becoming a better martial artist then Einhart. She was already catching up to Einhart even before this fight.
Einhart also hadn't actually improved at all, except for the Unchain Knuckle and when she was practicing against Sieg to learn Sieg's moves ahead of time. Never once moved beyond something that wasn't in Claus' memories, even relying on them against Corona because they oh so conveniently had a counter she oh so conveniently remembered. Not even the Unchain Knuckle was spared, given how that got converted into something compatible with her precious Kaiser Arts. That's the only reason Vivio caught up to her, and precisely why Vivio was fighting Einhart again in the first place: To break her out of that stasis. Now that she's succeeded, guess what? There's a reason Nova told Vivio she was more suited to being a Librarian than a fighter.

Einhart was fighting with all she's got? Einhart's strong enough to smash Corona's golem to pieces with a single blow, the same Einhart that sent Vivio's head straight into the ground, and not one damn scratch. Not even a friction burn. Despite it being stated multiple times Vivio can't trade direct blows with an opponent, like she just did in that very fight, and the story actually acknowledging said fact after the fight with Nove berating Vivio for doing it.

What are you so upset about, anyway? No-one's trying to say there's no way Vivio would ever beat Einhart.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 17:49   Link #3136
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
What are you so upset about, anyway? No-one's trying to say there's no way Vivio would ever beat Einhart.
Who is upset? It just doesn't make sense to me. I really don't think Einhart is stronger than Vivo. She pulled everything she's got and couldn't do anything against Vivio. And it's not because she wasn't fighting at her best. It's because Vivio's defence was just that good and Einhart was weakened due to the damage she received at this start (something that's noted by others in that moment). And whether she started learning new things after that is up in the air since the translation of the manga stopped there. Also, even in that case it's not like Vivio would stop learning new things herself.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 17:58   Link #3137
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
That's just it, Vivio's defense are NOT good. Vivio's defenses are trash. If she had great defenses, she wouldn't have had to come up with a system that can and will get her killed if her aim is off by even a little bit because she has so little mana to work with, comparatively. If she had great defenses, she'd be capable of trading heavy blows with opponents like Einhart--something Nove expressly says she can't do. The last time she took a direct hit, she got the childhood knocked right out of her.

Like I said. As far as magic goes, Vivio's a cripple.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 18:03   Link #3138
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That's just it, Vivio's defense are NOT good. Vivio's defenses are trash. If she had great defenses, she wouldn't have had to come up with a system that can and will get her killed if her aim is off by even a little bit because she has so little mana to work with, comparatively.
But see, the point is that she has such a great control of her magic she could make do with the little magic she has. If I remember correctly Einhart only got one hit pass Vivio's defence in that fight. That way I see it, Einhart's defence suck in comparison.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2016-09-02 at 18:15.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 18:06   Link #3139
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
If I remember correctly Einhart only got one hit pass Vivio's defence in that fight.
Because, and let's see if you can actually follow it this time, Einhart wasn't all there emotionally or mentally for most of that fight.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 18:09   Link #3140
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Because, and let's see if you can actually follow it this time, Einhart wasn't all there emotionally or mentally for most of that fight.
That's just your assumption, and doesn't even make sense. During that fight the pov is with Einhart. We are in her head, and we know she's not distracted or hesitating or anything like that. Her condition is fine.

Honestly, Einhart has more magic to work with but always received a lot of damage. It's not just in this fight. She received a lot of damage in the tournament too, and over-relied on the regenerative power of her device.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
vivid

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.