AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-03-06, 12:33   Link #121
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILENTANIMELOVER View Post
Too soon for an adaptation.
More chapters are needed, I take it.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 03:16   Link #122
Velsy

For that latest chapter.

Am I out of my mind to think (have suspicion) the twin sister of the dragon girl, is that Diviner ? Especially with what happened with that auntie elf ?

A fact that the twin sister and the diviner co-incidentally havent been seen together in the same scene (too early to come to that judgement?). It started happening once the prince turned down the Ring king, Also take into account why the diviner hides her identity. Only remaining question I would have is why the other sister cant ID her if this is the case. But its possible that its because something sinister is happening and that would explain it as plausible. So as of right now I think its something similar to what happened to that elf auntie from the previous arcs.

The Diviner was so adamant about handing out the ring to another person and labels it as misfortune. Its an inside job! is my gut feelings. I personally like the other sister (one who just married him) sure she doesnt love him and stuff, but I think shes interesting. My view between the lines tells me shes very dedicated to saving her kingdom more than anything else. She didnt also give a shit hes not a bishie and thats not something that would hold her back from taking initiative. Thats my feeling with it. She will probably come to love him when he saves her kingdom. I like this dragon girl and her strong personality, welcome to the harem ^_~

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 05:35   Link #123
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
For that latest chapter.

Am I out of my mind to think (have suspicion) the twin sister of the dragon girl, is that Diviner ? Especially with what happened with that auntie elf ?

A fact that the twin sister and the diviner co-incidentally havent been seen together in the same scene (too early to come to that judgement?). It started happening once the prince turned down the Ring king, Also take into account why the diviner hides her identity. Only remaining question I would have is why the other sister cant ID her if this is the case. But its possible that its because something sinister is happening and that would explain it as plausible. So as of right now I think its something similar to what happened to that elf auntie from the previous arcs.

The Diviner was so adamant about handing out the ring to another person and labels it as misfortune. Its an inside job! is my gut feelings. I personally like the other sister (one who just married him) sure she doesnt love him and stuff, but I think shes interesting. My view between the lines tells me shes very dedicated to saving her kingdom more than anything else. She didnt also give a shit hes not a bishie and thats not something that would hold her back from taking initiative. Thats my feeling with it. She will probably come to love him when he saves her kingdom. I like this dragon girl and her strong personality, welcome to the harem ^_~
Yeah its very possible. Also the Diviner said "all for the sake of out lord" meaning the darkness king/lord or w/e he is called. If so of course she knows when a strike is coming...she ordered it an thus gained the trust of a king. Also I like the dragon girl in the harem. I approve. She is very righteous and its refreshing to see that occasionally in its truest sense. I mean that personality generally goes with a tsundere personality...sadly. Also it possible there are "dark rings" involved. I wonder what is going to happen to the empire. I was also thinking since there are rings of all the basic elements including light wouldn't there be a darkness princess? Or is that just discarded in this series. Thoughts?
Old 2016-06-13, 06:08   Link #124
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Yeah its very possible. Also the Diviner said "all for the sake of out lord" meaning the darkness king/lord or w/e he is called. If so of course she knows when a strike is coming...she ordered it an thus gained the trust of a king. Also I like the dragon girl in the harem. I approve. She is very righteous and its refreshing to see that occasionally in its truest sense. I mean that personality generally goes with a tsundere personality...sadly. Also it possible there are "dark rings" involved. I wonder what is going to happen to the empire. I was also thinking since there are rings of all the basic elements including light wouldn't there be a darkness princess? Or is that just discarded in this series. Thoughts?
if we go by element there should be 2 other princess Earth and Darkness
cause we have light and wind and fire and now water
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 08:56   Link #125
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Precisely. 10 character limit
Old 2016-06-13, 10:15   Link #126
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post

Wouldnt it make more sense if dark ring was part of dark versions of rings set, replacing ring of light ?
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-29, 13:37   Link #127
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for ch19:
Old 2016-09-03, 23:14   Link #128
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c20:
Old 2016-10-07, 22:45   Link #129
Windsgrace

Ara Ara Saphir Maasa dragon form is awesome. She has turned into an interesting character.
Old 2016-10-08, 18:26   Link #130
darkofficer
just a devil

the prince has beaten the king

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-10, 05:56   Link #131
Velsy

Well, I was quite wrong. But him catching her and saying marry me done the trick? it like worked out too easy compaired to the fits shes been having over the past few chapters about it.

The ability of the Dragon Princess was pretty cool tho. Anyone feel like squid ?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2016-11-04, 06:16   Link #132
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c22:

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2016-11-04 at 11:34. Reason: spelling
MrTerrorist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 09:32   Link #133
Kuroageha
Magistrate of Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Spoiler for c22:
This triggers me .
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-09, 00:13   Link #134
Velsy

I felt a little annoyed that they didnt even kiss... I get the not sexing thing until later.. but at least a kiss is fine you fool! god dam! Hes inter her, Shes into him,., whats the dam problem with a kiss!

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2016-11-09, 04:56   Link #135
RedWingFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I felt a little annoyed that they didnt even kiss... I get the not sexing thing until later.. but at least a kiss is fine you fool! god dam! Hes inter her, Shes into him,., whats the dam problem with a kiss!
That's OK, there were two more princesses (probably). Though yes, I would like to see romantic development
Old 2016-11-09, 05:21   Link #136
Waxman

So we have the light, wind, fire and water rings right?
Are we going with the theory that the black rings are the result of the earth ring? Or there will be a new princess?
In any case i put my money that there will be no development until one of the princes rapes our Ring Kin Sato and i am beting the one to do it will be Saphir.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-09, 05:26   Link #137
RedWingFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
So we have the light, wind, fire and water rings right?
Are we going with the theory that the black rings are the result of the earth ring? Or there will be a new princess?
In any case i put my money that there will be no development until one of the princes rapes our Ring Kin Sato and i am beting the one to do it will be Saphir.
I suppose Granat will be first
Old 2016-11-09, 05:31   Link #138
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingFM View Post
I suppose Granat will be first
True she does want to have kittens...I mean children as soon as possible. Meow?
Old 2016-11-09, 05:49   Link #139
Waxman

Yeah but Granat cares for Sato so she would not impose too much on Hime, Saphir on the other hand don't love him yet and if the situation call for it she will be the one to erm... Give more power to Sato's ring wink wink nudge nudge.
The other alternative is that Hime agree to share Sato, probably after he's seriously hurt or something.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-09, 06:02   Link #140
darkofficer
just a devil

^let someone hurt him badly.

what's a good moment for them indoor alone they wouldn't do it outside they wouldn't do. must they may be in space for it to be happend ?

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanservice, fantasy, harem