AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-03, 09:21   Link #1361
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Well, erica's exploits are always fun to read anyhow
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 17:14   Link #1362
Kadi
知識の探求者

Hmm... maybe I'll continue the translation of that chapter then. Just maybe. After Sana/someone is done with V3. If I need an excuse not to edit. Although chances are I'll just slack of instead and read a VN or something... I just noticed again how much I hate translating after all...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 17:19   Link #1363
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Anything will do, but if you do any translations I wish for vol 5. Among all the volumes it is the most interesting one I believe. Anyway, it is your choice, anything will do.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 17:23   Link #1364
Kadi
知識の探求者

I. Don't. Translate. Volumes. I just don't. I translate the side stories. I translate the Drama CD. And for the first two short stories of V8, I made a deal with all of you. And that's mainly because I don't see V8 as a true volume and only as a collection of short stories. But volumes are too much. So please, don't ask me to translate volumes.

Also, zzhk took over V5 from her, he's even uploaded the first part of C3 already.
Old 2012-06-04, 17:42   Link #1365
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

When is the next volume coming out anyway, I seen the cover so I know a few things like Luo is making another appearance. Kadi why did you emphasize the her part on your post? Short stories or not, I am going to read it anyway. Many in here feel the same, thanks for the hard work Kadi.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-06-04 at 18:08.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:24   Link #1366
Kadi
知識の探求者

Hmm? I only italicized it to indicate I'm indeed talking about her. I think that's the way I usually do it.

V12 has been released for 1.5 weeks now, but no signs of scans yet.
Old 2012-06-04, 18:30   Link #1367
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Hmm? I only italicized it to indicate I'm indeed talking about her. I think that's the way I usually do it.

V12 has been released for 1.5 weeks now, but no signs of scans yet.
Is there no info on it either??
Old 2012-06-04, 18:35   Link #1368
Kadi
知識の探求者

I've already posted everything I know, a synopsis and an excerpt. The translations into Chinese have already started, so Kira or other Chinese speakers might know more. But if I see any of that, or people talking about it, outside of unambiguously marked spoiler tags... things will die. Messily. (I begin to see where my reputation comes from)
Old 2012-06-04, 20:40   Link #1369
Athena
The Power of One

V12 light spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler Voume 12:
Old 2012-06-05, 01:54   Link #1370
mangafreak7793

Quote:
I. Don't. Translate. Volumes. I just don't. I translate the side stories. I translate the Drama CD. And for the first two short stories of V8, I made a deal with all of you. And that's mainly because I don't see V8 as a true volume and only as a collection of short stories. But volumes are too much. So please, don't ask me to translate volumes.

Also, zzhk took over V5 from her, he's even uploaded the first part of C3 already.
Then can you do the imprisoned campione Short story since I feel I should read that first before reading volume 3
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 03:01   Link #1371
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
Then can you do the imprisoned campione Short story since I feel I should read that first before reading volume 3
by writing this you know that Ping will lead a group to snipe you in your head right
P.S : just joking, well all new member are like this but please don't urge translator to speed up or do this and that, it won't help speed the translation, only increase the tension.

Last edited by dragon1412; 2012-06-05 at 03:13.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 08:20   Link #1372
Kadi
知識の探求者

Not only ping, but probably larethian as well. Not to mention me. And her. Now, let's all be happy I managed to keep enough calm to... I don't know... to tell anybody and everybody to go poke themselves (so glad I remembered BT's word filter here)

And dead mangafreak, I won't translate SS1 (The Imprisoned Campione). Or was it "going to"? Anyway. Technically I can't, because I'm already done and just waiting for the editing to be done. So unless you convince me I would like to read your feedback and suggestions, you might be out of luck for the next months. But worry not. I can testify your feeling isn't worth... anything. SS1 belongs to V5 and is completely unrelated to V3.

Now have a good day. I'll go back to hugging sheep. Thank god for anger management. Mokyuu.
Old 2012-06-05, 09:14   Link #1373
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Not only ping, but probably larethian as well. Not to mention me. And her. Now, let's all be happy I managed to keep enough calm to... I don't know... to tell anybody and everybody to go poke themselves (so glad I remembered BT's word filter here)

And dead mangafreak, I won't translate SS1 (The Imprisoned Campione). Or was it "going to"? Anyway. Technically I can't, because I'm already done and just waiting for the editing to be done. So unless you convince me I would like to read your feedback and suggestions, you might be out of luck for the next months. But worry not. I can testify your feeling isn't worth... anything. SS1 belongs to V5 and is completely unrelated to V3.

Now have a good day. I'll go back to hugging sheep. Thank god for anger management. Mokyuu.
Reminds me of seitokai no ichizon. 4-koma of campione. Godou hugging the ram to sleep
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 12:18   Link #1374
Kadi
知識の探求者

Guess where I got the mokyuu from.

By the way, V12 raws showed up. I'll be "on vacation" then. Mokyuu.
Old 2012-06-05, 12:43   Link #1375
Miraluka
Banned

So long story shotr, Godou gets ignored by the girlsl or just gets hostility from them but their joke gets messed up when Luo Hao consoles him?

EDIT2: Done!!!

Spoiler for Vol.12 Images:

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-06-05 at 13:36.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 14:45   Link #1376
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
So long story shotr, Godou gets ignored by the girlsl or just gets hostility from them but their joke gets messed up when Luo Hao consoles him?

EDIT2: Done!!!

Spoiler for Vol.12 Images:
Is the author staring a art evolution spree? Seriously the art of each volume from volume 7-12 has changed drastically.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 14:59   Link #1377
Kadi
知識の探求者

Maybe they exchanged him in secret and it's a new person now...?

Also, I'm still on the prologue, but... DAMMIT, V12 is awesome. So wrong, yet so awesome...

Spoiler for V12:
Old 2012-06-05, 15:50   Link #1378
Miraluka
Banned

The art is almost the but now the shading improved on the b&w illustrations.
Everyone got brainwashed by Saga .

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-06-05 at 16:04.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 16:48   Link #1379
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Maybe they exchanged him in secret and it's a new person now...?

Also, I'm still on the prologue, but... DAMMIT, V12 is awesome. So wrong, yet so awesome...

Spoiler for V12:
And you can confirm my light spoiler now.

BTW, Lily is so cute in this chap...
Old 2012-06-05, 16:51   Link #1380
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Wow, the art is getting much better, it's about average now.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem