AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-04, 09:42   Link #1
Zaraki
Kenpachi

Which Bleach character would you kill with no doubt?

Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for the death of your least favourite character. Also avoid the use of smilies or images to highlight your message.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• If you see any new posts which break these guidelines (or the intent behind them) then please make use of the Report button .
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
Please remember that if there are some abusive or inconsiderate posts or posters, do not reply to their posts, just report them.

i am pretty new and i dont know if someone ask this before, but i would like to know who u choose

Last edited by xris; 2008-12-03 at 12:13.
Old 2006-09-04, 09:44   Link #2
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Mayuri!

The worst Father ever
Old 2006-09-04, 09:44   Link #3
Zaraki
Kenpachi

what bleach char would u kill with no doubt?

i am pretty new and i dont know if someone ask this before, but i would like to know who u choose

PD: is my first thread and my first forum if i do something wrong dont laugh too much :P
Old 2006-09-04, 09:51   Link #4
Zaraki
Kenpachi

what bleach char would u kill with no doubt?

i am pretty new and i dont know if someone ask this before, but i would like to know who u choose. I didnt make a poll on propouse, so be free to choose anyone

PD: is my first thread and my first forum if i do something wrong dont laugh too much :P
Old 2006-09-04, 09:52   Link #5
Naruto_Demon
Senior Gundam Pilot

Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon
No doubt! It would be Aizien!
Old 2006-09-04, 09:57   Link #6
Zaraki
Kenpachi

Who's the bleach character that u hate the most?

If u have amazingly big powers and u could enter to soul society, who would u kill with no doubt?
I didnt make a poll on propouse so u can be free to choose anyone
Old 2006-09-04, 10:12   Link #7
wuabbs
addictive stuff

Send a message via MSN to wuabbs
Don Kan Noji
Old 2006-09-04, 10:15   Link #8
saravis

Hinamori, she should have died.
Old 2006-09-04, 11:13   Link #9
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I will kill that old geezer (ichiban taicho)
Old 2006-09-04, 11:40   Link #10
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Spoiler for Don´t read if you don´t read the manga:

But for the anime I´d go on a killing spree among the Bounto and the three new helpers Ichigo and his friends got. Don´t like them at all.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-09-04, 12:52   Link #11
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

For me it would be easier to answer "who wouldn't you kill?"

Ichigo-Killing someone this cool is against the law isn't it?

The Women-For obvious reasons
Old 2006-09-04, 12:55   Link #12
Cooper

Good question
Definitely Don Kanonji and Claude [modsoul from fillers] because they're the most annoying chars in Bleach. I hate them Shine
Old 2006-09-04, 14:12   Link #13
Snubben_Pierre

Inoue(even though she is a girl, i don't like her anymore, reason: the latest manga chapters is all i say)

of course i would kill of all the 3 new filler mod souls and all the bount..(Reason:they are all annoying)

And the last one yachiru..Reason: this girl makes division 11 look like some
damn babysitters.. *getting ready to be hated by half of all the bleach fans =/*
If yachiru can prove she is omfg badass motherfu**ing biatch then i take back that statement..

I have more people i would want dead but im not gonna say em.. then all the bleach fans would hate me..

Although i wouldnt want them all to die in a pathetic way (except the bount and the 3 mod souls) all the others should die heroic, even though i dont like em.
Old 2006-09-04, 14:14   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Shiro Chan and Kira

Shiro : Down with Fangirlism xD

Kira : He has that dumb expression plastered on his face ..which irritates me

So tempted to add Renji to this list, but in fillers ISORO is quite amusing .
Old 2006-09-04, 14:25   Link #15
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
yeah, I would drop mayuri without a doubt and teach the person that is responsible for allowing him to commit all those crimes a lesson.

Aizen does not bother me so much. He is similar to Griffith but less disturbed. Aizen did not betray ANY of his allies and his ambition is not to destroy the world, but to become king. So more power to him.
If people are outraged about the people he hurt... big deal, Ichigo hurt quite a few more.... if you are outraged about his hollow creations, well it's not like he forced them to fight his hollows so an attack was the shinigamis decision and their risk.
He is the "bad" guy for sure but he is not a psychotic. Probably the reason why Tousen is with him.
About time SS get's a bit of a makeover anyways, they are far from the "good" guys so Aizen taking over or his attempt should wake them up a bit, hopefully open the way for a new generation of leaders that are more competent.
Old 2006-09-04, 19:56   Link #16
miko tian

Inoue is a really irritating and pointless character imo, she only exists for boobies

actually, i'd prefer it if they just killed ANYONE or even better, a whole LOT of people out of the blue. it'd make bleach a LOT more interesting. and i'm not talking about pathetic and pointlessly overshadowed VCs, i'm talking more important characters like Hitsugaya or Hinamori. seriously. there have been a total of like ZERO deaths since the beginning of bleach.

onoes. ichigo's mom died. and kaien. and grand fisher. i just realized that two of the three i listed have been dead before the timeframe of the show and that no one really cares about the third T_______T;;
Old 2006-09-05, 04:39   Link #17
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Inoue - she just annoys the hell out of me, cant stand her.

Renji - i have kinda lost respect for him - he is just lame surviving all the time. It would have been perfect end if he would have kicked the bucket after his fight with Byakuya.

All the 3 new mod souls.

Mayuri - this is one god damn sick bastard, in my book he is twice as evil as Aizen will ever be.

That would do nicely for the start
Old 2006-09-05, 04:46   Link #18
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

I totally agree with Last_Hope.
But it won't happen...so I'll say Hinamori. I seriously thought she had died after being attacked by Aizen. It made that part much more intense. But then, I realised she hadn't and I was like "Duh, waste of a great emotional moment".
Old 2006-09-05, 06:42   Link #19
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

well, right now i don't hate anyone in particular but if i were to kill someone i'd kill that ichiban-tai fukutaicho. he's totally useless. ichigo pwned him without even using his zanpakuto. next would be the niban-tai fukutaicho, i think his name is Omaeda. always picking his nose, ughhh...

for the bount arc, i'd kill the big bounto, the one always next to kariya... the one with orange hair

----
@eurys: sig--- is that from fate/stay night?
Old 2006-09-05, 07:30   Link #20
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Yea, the characters are from Fate/Stay night, but that sure as hell didnt happen in the series :P