AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-15, 02:06   Link #13101
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Whichever is plausible
Old 2011-12-15, 02:08   Link #13102
agetreme
Just another Idiot

More adjustment to the story: Never mind about Tabane.

THE CREATOR OF BS CORE end up being his own undoing when he announced the BS core has the ability to boost IS but forgetting to tell the world that it can be only be used by guys....

It is more funny that way.

Anyway, the white knight statement.... should I make a male lead with that incident as his background story instead of having that Shota boy being the witness?
Old 2011-12-15, 02:09   Link #13103
Eratas123

@ Treme - Tabane seems like a person who can never see two steps in front of her.

@ Senpai - I know they all seem plausible, I'm wondering more on what fits Kanzashi's view best as romantic. She's the person who gets romance from fairy tales and Manga.
Old 2011-12-15, 04:49   Link #13104
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Well just a quick introduction to a group that I have been building up- sort of.

Spoiler for A Secondary Trio:

*waits for anything*
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 04:52   Link #13105
Eratas123

No comment, sorry. Too tired from sleep deprivation and getting Skyrim to focus. Will read with more focus tom.
Old 2011-12-15, 05:47   Link #13106
HasuMasu
*Artist

And thus, my fic was put on hold for the time being due to "A Certain 11-Dimensional Orchestra" which is currently in progress.

Not that it means I'll be taking time off this thread, I don't feel comfortable with the To aru fanfic thread anyway.
Old 2011-12-15, 05:56   Link #13107
Eratas123

@ Demi - Anything to talk about?

@ Box - What's wrong with the TAMNI thread? All of them are friendly enough.
Old 2011-12-15, 05:59   Link #13108
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: Not much... I got something going on with Honne and Ichika but I can't manage to make them in character and make the moment unique to the two of them. BTW gratz on the chapter release XD
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 06:13   Link #13109
Eratas123

What's the idea? Maybe I can help.
Old 2011-12-15, 06:20   Link #13110
HasuMasu
*Artist

I don't know, it just intimidates me.
Old 2011-12-15, 06:22   Link #13111
Eratas123

@ Box - Not really. Just don't say nonesense and pointless things and nothing bad happens.
Old 2011-12-15, 06:44   Link #13112
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Alright then, how should I end the story? Eloping, Getting into a secret relationship, getting a public relationship? Dropping it and going to IS academy?
Quote:
@ Senpai - I know they all seem plausible, I'm wondering more on what fits Kanzashi's view best as romantic. She's the person who gets romance from fairy tales and Manga.
Sorry I just woke up from my early nap (which translates to I'M NOT SLEEPING TONIGHT ) Considering this is Kanzashi, the ending must be rather optimistic but still mundane, dropping it but reunited in I.S.A. might be a good idea, as her parents would be silly enough not to approve the first male I.S. pilot (and while Ichika is amateur, he has decent potential and promising future)
Old 2011-12-15, 06:45   Link #13113
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'm making the next part of Future Imperfect and I have a question: How do you think Charlotte would be as a mom? Also, can she cook?
Old 2011-12-15, 06:47   Link #13114
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I'm making the next part of Future Imperfect and I have a question: How do you think Charlotte would be as a mom? Also, can she cook?
If anything, Charlotte is a perfect mom (unless you count her hidden Yandere size, which is scarier than Linying), IIRC she can cook well as demonstrated by V4.
Old 2011-12-15, 06:51   Link #13115
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So how about a chapter where Ichika and Charlotte try to be good parents? Ichika and Charles tend to be too rowdy........then Charlotte shows her smile and the two of them cling to each other in fear.
Old 2011-12-15, 06:52   Link #13116
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I wholeheartedly approve that concept

EDIT: The old To-Love-RU Stratos is officially deleted, Will upload chapter 1 of the new one soon.
Old 2011-12-15, 07:01   Link #13117
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What about Tatenashi and Ichika? That'll be awkward.

Tat Jr: Mom, why are you still wearing a shirt? Most of the time you and dad go to the bedroom after you eat.

Ichika: U-Uh....what did we do exactly?

Tat Jr: I dunno, but mom always said you had a big-

Tatenashi: *Covers Tat Jr's mouth* Ehehehehehehe~ I think we should finish our food first before talking.

Ichika: A-Agreed.

Side note - I thought you were going to give it to me for Beta reading first?
Old 2011-12-15, 07:07   Link #13118
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Side note - I thought you were going to give it to me for Beta reading first?
Tatenashi & Ichika's daughter... that'll be very awkward...

That aside, yes, of course I'll upload it... to yahoo. Wait, I forgot your email too.

(According to demi there's omnipresent tense problem, you'll have a hell of a work considering you're busy right now)
Old 2011-12-15, 07:12   Link #13119
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Laura's and Ichika's child will probably be the worst, though. Seriously, you have the person who's the daughter of someone who yelled at the guy she likes "You will be my wife!". Then comes Chifuyu's and Tabane's kids

Side note - Nah, it's alright Just tell me when you're done with the draft and I'll give you my email.
Old 2011-12-15, 07:28   Link #13120
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Ichika and Honne are walking up a steep inclined hill(you know, those annoying uphill roads). They just came back from putting back the IS equipment in storage after practicals. Ichika reaches the top of the hill and realizes Honne is still slowly making her way up to the top. She reaches the top and Ichika comments that she really is slow. Honne pouts and says that sounds mean. Ichika quickly apologizes and didn't mean anything bad by it. He urges her that the dorms are close by and suddenly he is stopped by the light tugging on the back of his shirt. He sees that it's Honne and barely hears her whisper "Don't leave me behind.". Ichika doesn't think he heard it right but suddenly grabs her into a piggy back ride. Honne's surprised and Ichika says that she must be tired from moving all those IS, so he's lending her his services as a human taxi this time.

The story would be separated into two parts. Slow: from Ichika's point of view, and Dense: from Honne's point of view.

Ichika's point of view during the events on that hill is that Honne is really slow and easygoing. But when he sees her climbing up the hill with a smile, he notices that she's actually concentrating real hard, almost forcing herself. He thinks to himself what this means. Realizing the possibility that there may be more to Honne than he normally sees, he comes to his senses when Honne reaches the top. He comments on her slowness and she pouts. Ichika starts to walk again while saying the dorms should be close. He's stopped by Honne and somehow her words of not to leave her behind cut deep into him. He doesn't say anything, thinking that he probably heard wrong but keeps them in his heart. Wordlessly he settled her onto his back for a ride. She is surprised and Ichika explains that he's helping her since she must be tired. To Ichika, no one was going to be left behind, ever.

Honne's point of view starts from her climbing up the hill. She's thinking to herself that Ichika is amazing, being the only male thus far to be able to pilot IS. She remembers that his academic excellence, great athletic ability, as well as hardworking attitude. She feels that any girl would be lucky to find themselves with him. She remembers when she first saw him, thinking that maybe he'd like to play. Honestly, when her friends said that he was a good catch, Honne didn't think much of it. He was someone new, a new friend. But one day, her mistress came back to the room with a weird look on her face. She had asked to be alone and Honne couldn't help but worry. The maid realized that her mistress was in love and with, of all people, Ichika Orimura. Honne reached the top and thought as she stared at him that he was very dense, not knowing the number of girls who liked him. Back in reality, Ichika commented she was slow and Honne took this personally. She remembered always being left alone because she was so slow. The only people that really took her seriously at all was her two friends, she wanted Ichika as a friend, not another person who'd leave her. She grabbed him when he was about to walk away and begged him not to leave her alone too. Honne is surprised when Ichika moves her onto his back. He carries her and she asks why he's doing such a thing. He explains that he thinks she's tired from all the physical labor. Honestly, Honne was exhausted. She snaked her arms around his neck and enjoys the warmth of Ichika's back. Honne is thankful that Ichika's dense, because if he wasn't he'd notice how hard Honne's heart was beating at that time.

D:
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest