AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-28, 01:06   Link #12541
lovecakecookies

Xing-ke anyone?? he will probably survive too huh? .. since he doesn't have to fight anymore, and be happy with his Loli
Old 2008-09-28, 01:09   Link #12542
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It would be a bit ridiculous to have him die now.

"Aha, I survived my apparent tuberculosis!" *hack cough hack* "Hmm, what's the squishy red thing? uh oh, that would appear to be my diseased lung. Bye ya'll!" *croak*
Old 2008-09-28, 01:10   Link #12543
killbethy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAngelo View Post
i hope this has a fullmetal alchemist ending.......a last episode somewhat-skyhook and then a movie to finish it completely....GOD I WANT A MOVIE ENDING!!!!!!!!
Well, if that happened... then there would be another season of CG because there is going to be another season of FMA. I just hope it doesn't have an anticlimactic ending like Death Note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
all I know is, that when I wake up, the series will be finished, and I can move on with my life... until 00 season 2, that is
Agreed. It's almost laughable how similar the train of thoughts are with the two series though. Tomorrow it will be buhbye CG forum and on to helllooooo Gundam.

I really still can't understand why they chose to pace the story like this.... imho, it would have worked out much better if they kept the story pacing like the first season... first season = Area 11/Japan arc, second season= International arc, third season (even half the length would be fine) should have been the Emperor/Reversal arc. I can't believe we are going into the last episode and still at the climax of the series. Ending a story right at the climax always makes for a sloppy ending :-/ Hopefully they can pull off a miracle.
Old 2008-09-28, 01:25   Link #12544
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It would be a bit ridiculous to have him die now.

"Aha, I survived my apparent tuberculosis!" *hack cough hack* "Hmm, what's the squishy red thing? uh oh, that would appear to be my diseased lung. Bye ya'll!" *croak*
LOL.. and EVERYONE, well a lot of people, were waiting/expecting to see his death scene ... lol
Old 2008-09-28, 01:27   Link #12545
yamibakura

After skimming across so much Kallen vs Suzaku debates I've decided to list my thoughts on just about everything everyone talked about in the last day or so all in an nutshell w/ my simple mindedness. ^^ Honestly I'm weary of reading about S vs K. Talk about something else. Talk about green grass i don't care! Alright here we go.

Albion vs. SEITEN

As far as I'm concerned they're both EQUAL.

Kallen = Resistance Fighter w/ training
Suzaku = Honorary Britanian w/ training

Oh right.

Kallen = Black Knight Ace
Suzaku = Knight of Zero

I think the wings on both mechs were Cecile's design. Everything else was Lloyds.

SEITEN = Made by Lloyd
Albion = Made by Lloyd

Kallen = Strong conviction
Suzaku = Strong conviction

Kallen = One of big 4
Suzaku = One of big 4

Kallen = Wants to stop Lelouch because she loves him
Suzaku = Wants to protect Lelouch because he loves Euphemia

Kallen = Important to Lelouch and deliberately left out of ZR
Suzaku = Important to Lelouch and included in ZR because - Anya points out, "Its Suzaku, not Lelouch"

Kallen = Spotlight character w/o resolution with Lelouch
Suzaku = Spotlight character w/o resolution with ZR

They are EQUAL on just about everything. They've just been shown to be on contrasting sides throughout the series. Could that change in the last episode? Maybe. Back to the main point.

>> SEITEN vs Albion = N/A
They'll cancel each other out. Their motives for fighting are quite clear and are both respectable and noble so there is no reason for either of them to die based on their current reasons for their actions.

The only way I think something might happen is if the balance is tipped one way or another. All you have to do is throw in a variable like Gino or Anya or Jerimiah or Blaze Luminus perimeter(fighting in closed corners) and the battle could go one way or the other then because the balance would no longer be EQUAL.

I'm also saying that the battle might not conclude how we think it will. Niether of them have to die. They'll probably both be with Lelouch along with Gino, Anya, and Jerimiah just like the conversation from Animedia.

The only question left is wether or not Nunally is in ear shot of that conversation. And if not, where is she?

Last edited by yamibakura; 2008-09-28 at 01:39.
Old 2008-09-28, 01:29   Link #12546
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
LOL.. and EVERYONE, well a lot of people, were waiting/expecting to see his death scene ... lol
what if he found some lengendary herb somewhere remote in the mountain, and have his disease cured

ancient chinese secret... dan dan dan
Old 2008-09-28, 01:32   Link #12547
LAngelo

haha my bad, i didn't know anything about a season 2..........a fullmetal alchemist skyhook ending with the movie-minus the season 2, or in this case a code geass r3
Old 2008-09-28, 01:34   Link #12548
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
what if he found some lengendary herb somewhere remote in the mountain, and have his disease cured

ancient chinese secret... dan dan dan
If Xingke survives the series he'll likely find a cure for his disease and that it won't have anything to do with the final resolution to the plot.
Old 2008-09-28, 02:02   Link #12549
Nekotaku

damn it, how much time left?
Old 2008-09-28, 02:04   Link #12550
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekotaku View Post
damn it, how much time left?
55 minutes.
Old 2008-09-28, 02:13   Link #12551
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
55 minutes.
I hope the Mods have a heart and get the episode thread up early and give some latitude towards updates and are not overzealous with the lock. I stayed up late for this and need answers before bed.
Old 2008-09-28, 02:25   Link #12552
nutype
Future MD

i was about to go to bed.....

now im going to stay up
Old 2008-09-28, 02:25   Link #12553
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I hope the Mods have a heart and get the episode thread up early and give some latitude towards updates and are not overzealous with the lock. I stayed up late for this and need answers before bed.
We'll see lol. Last episode. They still probably don't want random crap and stuff still.
Old 2008-09-28, 02:26   Link #12554
yamibakura

Its sounds like they're waiting pretty late to put the ep 25 thread up. Maybe they're learning from past experiences?
Old 2008-09-28, 02:27   Link #12555
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Its sounds like they're waiting pretty late to put the ep 25 thread up. Maybe they're learning from past experiences?
They always wait until right up until it airs, or afterward. It varies.
Old 2008-09-28, 02:36   Link #12556
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

I guess we are all a bit worried right now no ? Certainly the only moment where every fandom of each character could be as close on a mind state as possible -_-

I'm expecting a tie between Suzaku and Kallen (cause this is just a fanservice fight to me, I don't see any winner there), a Geass cast upon Nunally, and a survivance of the main four.
The worst to me would be to learn that Lelouch finally have Charles's code, and to see my character without any acceptable resolution. (or a rushed one)

...I'm worry...

Old 2008-09-28, 02:38   Link #12557
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I'll accept rushed to nothing, but damn is the wait killer. The hour approaches. C'mon Code Geass, don't screw us over.
Old 2008-09-28, 02:44   Link #12558
TheEndofAce
Brisingr!

Yah I'm hoping that Code Geass has a satisfying ending as well
Old 2008-09-28, 02:48   Link #12559
yamibakura

Yeah they seem to be cutting it close.
Old 2008-09-28, 02:49   Link #12560
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I'll accept rushed to nothing, but damn is the wait killer. The hour approaches. C'mon Code Geass, don't screw us over.
10 minutes left, and after that everything will be finished and set in stone.

Let's enjoy it!
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers