AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Old 2015-07-06, 03:07   Link #101
MagnaFisto

i honestly don,t know how to react to the opening

and it is just me or this opening should be in another anime like macross instead of this?
MagnaFisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 11:14   Link #102
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
anyone else find the monster of the week designs more retro compared to the previous series?
reminds of something out of the 90's Eldran series by Sunrise.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 12:01   Link #103
cuzsal
I watch too much Anime

i dono to me this does not really feel like a Aquarion anime, they could have easily named it something else lol
cuzsal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 07:25   Link #104
juve

Leave this here

http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1438951803
juve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 10:47   Link #105
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Aquarion Logos - Middle Way Thoughts

Aquarion Logos is one out of the seven shows I handpicked for the expired Summer 2015 season, and since it currently runs for two cours the finale won't be coming until the end of the year.

Right now, I want to take the chance to post my thoughts for this show now that I've reached the middle milestone.

To put it simply, I do agree with many of the viewers that the designs for the new show put me off at the beginning. Besides, Aquarion Logos is to be a sort of original storyline that doesn't follow the previous two Aquarion shows that precede it; in fact, the previous Aquarion are meant to be an anime within the parallel universe of Logos.

SATELIGHT is partaking on a big gamble starting everything over with Aquarion Logos in the likes of a completely new: universe, characters, and original storyline. Moreover, the protagonist Kaibuki Akira doesn't impress me in the least. It's been the halfway run of this show and still remains tedious, repetitive, and one-dimensional, particularly, everytime he declares his, "I am the savior" line; get's on my nerves hearing the same over and over.
From the producers point of view, I guess, he can be considered a better step from Aquarion EVOL's protagonist, Amata, which I heard that back in Japan Amata was the most hateful or, at least, unlikeable by the fans of the franchise.

If anyone wants my opinon on Akira, to me he'll have worked as a character given a more brash and spirited personality in the likes of the quintessential shounen manga protagonist.

Anyways, setting aside the most glaring points on Aquarion Logos, as a Westerner I'm sold over this Aquarion due to the fact that introducing and explaining the mechanics, concepts, etymology, and making use of Kanji words seems to be interesting, immersive, and makes me curious on the kanji calligraphic system and language.

For better or for worse I intend to finish the entire series now that I'm done with half of it. That, and starting from the fourteenth episode and onwards I'll be properly reviewing this show.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 05:38   Link #106
AKIKAN
Some Member

I decided to watch this show for 13 episodes, before watching the last 3 episodes because i couldn't tolerate it anymore. This is the worst Aquarion ever.

I hate all main three leads, the love triangle group. But I loathe Kaibuki Akira more than anyone else in the series. I actually like Amata. He's outright annoying with severe messiah complex and self-righteous to the point of disgusting, what worse is that it'll turn out good for his choice anyway.

I pity Subete even if he's annoying and kind of pathetic at first. I hate Maia for dumping him for reasons I don't really understand. Subete was attracted to her because they're alike? What the hell is wrong with that and how much she can be so sure of if that's the only reason Subete has been attracted for her?

Then the whole thing with the Souga's and SUbete's goal turn out to be so dumb I dropped the show.

The concept of the show is actually pretty good with kanji and its use, if only the outcome from the big bad's aren't so damn obvious and stupid. Also the love triangle is the worst of the three series, with worse outcome for the poor loser than in EVOL.
AKIKAN is offline   Reply With Quote