AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-05-17, 11:43   Link #781
rape

Yeah the movie is what i saw thank you for that but now i have two other animes i watched that i can't remember and don't member really anything sorry if its not enough: The first one had a char it was a man who i believe turn into a cyborg after and operation or what ever and he was... well i don't know if he was a police type person but not really... His name i swear was eightball and i'm pretty sure on the name cause my brother remembers it too but he can't recall the anime. One scene Its at a football game and the two groups of players are partially machine like an arm or leg or something but yeah at a certain point one team takes a drug (which is what eightball is trying to stop from distribution and use) and it makes them stronger like an instant steriod, well they go back on the field and start to kill the other team then they turn to the audience and start to kill them and then eight ball kills the whole football team. I'm sorry if this is a poor discreption all i can remember it was about 5 yrs ago it came on like every saturday with other diff animes in the mornin thnk you in advance
rape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 12:12   Link #782
suwayya
King of the ...'s

Send a message via MSN to suwayya
Can someone tell me what anime this is from?

suwayya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 12:52   Link #783
monir
cho~ kakkoii

That is so easy that I even I know the answer. Rozen Maiden Traumend.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 12:55   Link #784
suwayya
King of the ...'s

Thank you monir for the quick awnser
Old 2006-05-17, 13:49   Link #785
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by rape
Yeah the movie is what i saw thank you for that but now i have two other animes i watched that i can't remember and don't member really anything sorry if its not enough: The first one had a char it was a man who i believe turn into a cyborg after and operation or what ever and he was... well i don't know if he was a police type person but not really... His name i swear was eightball and i'm pretty sure on the name cause my brother remembers it too but he can't recall the anime. One scene Its at a football game and the two groups of players are partially machine like an arm or leg or something but yeah at a certain point one team takes a drug (which is what eightball is trying to stop from distribution and use) and it makes them stronger like an instant steriod, well they go back on the field and start to kill the other team then they turn to the audience and start to kill them and then eight ball kills the whole football team. I'm sorry if this is a poor discreption all i can remember it was about 5 yrs ago it came on like every saturday with other diff animes in the mornin thnk you in advance
It's 8 man After. It was on the scifi channel a few years ago, which is likely where you saw it.
Old 2006-05-17, 14:19   Link #786
rape

Yeah thats looks like it cause thats where i saw it thank you again . Ok this is the last one I don't member anything really except It had a King i guess you can say who was compeletly a machine right who is basically evil and he has like a machine army i think. It was usually set in like the desert or a rocky area i don't remember any villages or anything like that except at the end where the hero kills the king at his castle. Anyhow the hero is trying to kill the king and well I don't remember if he was a machine or a person i think a lil of both who had super strength and speed and such and his ultimate weapon was something on his head shaped like a V that got its power from the sun i believe that shot a big powerful ray and he had a animal companion that i believe was a robot too... sorry if this is a poor discription but i can't remember anything else
Old 2006-05-17, 14:51   Link #787
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by rape
Yeah thats looks like it cause thats where i saw it thank you again . Ok this is the last one I don't member anything really except It had a King i guess you can say who was compeletly a machine right who is basically evil and he has like a machine army i think. It was usually set in like the desert or a rocky area i don't remember any villages or anything like that except at the end where the hero kills the king at his castle. Anyhow the hero is trying to kill the king and well I don't remember if he was a machine or a person i think a lil of both who had super strength and speed and such and his ultimate weapon was something on his head shaped like a V that got its power from the sun i believe that shot a big powerful ray and he had a animal companion that i believe was a robot too... sorry if this is a poor discription but i can't remember anything else
That one would be Casshan: Robot Hunter. It was one of my favorites of the anime that aired on the Scifi channel.
Old 2006-05-17, 15:25   Link #788
freelancer3018
(o")o UC Slappie o("o)

Send a message via AIM to freelancer3018
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat
Starship Operators... lame anime IMO
A little more realistic ship battles, maybe.
Totally unrealistic way they showed no gravity on the ship. Somehow the characters would magically come to a stop whenever they wanted... annoyed me
thanks for the help
freelancer3018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 19:32   Link #789
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

anyone know what's this anime?
eternalflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 22:30   Link #790
rape

Yeah that look exactly like it. Damn i'm surprised that all of you were able to comeup with anything. Thanks again
Old 2006-05-17, 23:23   Link #791
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalflame

anyone know what's this anime?
Everyone ph34r my l33t searching skillz. I've found the answer with nothing except for a few letters, a bit of guesswork and google.

It seems that there is an erogame (erotic computer game) called Asgaldh, which was made into a hentai OVA called Asgaldh ~ The Distortion Chronicles. That was licensed in R1 and released as F-Force. I don't know much more than that, but I found the following image attributed to the Asgaldh game:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-05-18 at 02:15.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 03:21   Link #792
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

^ Apparently that's not it if you read his previous post on the last page.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 09:38   Link #793
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

actually that might be it, ill check it out again, thx guys =)
eternalflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 10:13   Link #794
suwayya
King of the ...'s

Not to long ago i saw an anime clip with som girl fighting close combat with guns. They reloaded the guns by dropping ammo from their boobs in to the guns. Not to much info there, but any idea what anime this is?
Old 2006-05-18, 10:38   Link #795
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by suwayya
Not to long ago i saw an anime clip with som girl fighting close combat with guns. They reloaded the guns by dropping ammo from their boobs in to the guns. Not to much info there, but any idea what anime this is?
For better or for worse, this seems to be the only thing anyone remembers about Grenadier.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 11:10   Link #796
suwayya
King of the ...'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
For better or for worse, this seems to be the only thing anyone remembers about Grenadier.
Its kinda special, yeah.. It hard not to notice
And btw, thanks a bunch
Old 2006-05-20, 17:39   Link #797
Gackt=good

Okay it's been a long time so it's hard for me to remember many details.
It was in outer space and I remember there was a man and he could use a shield and it was pink, but it wasn't solid but he could make it appear and there was a girl there too perhaps his daughter. If anyone could help I'll be very very grateful.
Gackt=good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 18:30   Link #798
Gaiarth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt=good
Okay it's been a long time so it's hard for me to remember many details.
It was in outer space and I remember there was a man and he could use a shield and it was pink, but it wasn't solid but he could make it appear and there was a girl there too perhaps his daughter. If anyone could help I'll be very very grateful.

That's pretty vague, but from the sheild thing it sounds like it could be Ulysses 31.

http://www.sfxb.co.uk/animated/ulysses31.html
Gaiarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 07:36   Link #799
Gackt=good

OMG yes that's right
(oh lol it was his son I thought I recalled a daughter :S)

Thank you so much.
Gackt=good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 15:23   Link #800
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Exclamation mistaking

Hey, what's in that link is not completely true. Ulysses 31 is a French AND Japanese production, the first of a few that aired in the 80s. That's not a Japanese show meant for French-speaking audience. The script was written by a french, and the production team was half french and half japanese.
I don't know the details, but i'll check and post again.
raphaël is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel