AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-08-05, 00:26   Link #201
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

In GSD who didn't at some point end up riding the Ultimate Bonenator??
Must I give an example from every character?? Basically the writing deemed Athrun had to ride that ride like everyone else so i wouldn't just be mad at Athrun for this...
Old 2006-08-05, 00:27   Link #202
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

grandmaster192

Wow breath man breath. Well alright I agree in sme respects but others not.

Athrun blew up his gundams for a reason Aegis was to destroy the Strike and Kira. Justice was to destroy genesis and keep it from fireing he had a valid reason for both.

Saying he doesn't have a mind of his own and is an idiot is too vague a description he didn't always get the most development and sometime's lacked a clue on what was going on but I don't think he was a complete idiot.

He doesn't have skill my friend he is one of the best pilot's in the cosmic era. He got in Infinite Justice when he is wounded and bleeding to try and stop Shinn and ended up succeding in damaging the destiny. He has show skill often and noone as of yet except Kira which was a draw has beaten him in seed mode the same can't be said for Shinn *cough athrun beat him cough* but I still love Shinn character mind you.

He rides Kira's dick all day I think that is kind of uncalled for don't you.

Well I respect your opinion but must disagree Athrun is not the best character but he is certinly no disgrace to the gundam franchise.
Silent Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 00:33   Link #203
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Well I respect your opinion but must disagree Athrun is not the best character but he is certinly no disgrace to the gundam franchise.
I'll agree with that..While he didn't do much of $hit that was amazing besides making Shinn an embarrasment to Gundam, he didn't get one scratch on SAVOIR pre-SAVOIRED and was basically fighting Sting to a draw while not giving anything close to 100% effort..trying to shoot limbs and $hit like Kira every ORB fight...He was playing a video game...
Old 2006-08-05, 00:48   Link #204
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Soldier

He rides Kira's dick all day I think that is kind of uncalled for don't you..
I think you guys are taking that the wrong way. What I meant was I don't like the way he acts around Kira. About his skills......there ok but not super elite Rau Le Crueset/Kira Yamato good. Yeah, he is one of the best pilots in the CE I will agree with you on that. I just don't think he is as good as people make him sound.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 00:57   Link #205
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster192
I think you guys are taking that the wrong way. What I meant was I don't like the way he acts around Kira. About his skills......there ok but not super elite Rau Le Crueset/Kira Yamato good. Yeah, he is one of the best pilots in the CE I will agree with you on that. I just don't think he is as good as people make him sound.
Oh yeah he does act kind of stupidly around Kira at times it does get annoying. Yeah I agree Rau and Kira are better but I guess we both agree Athrun is no pushover either and yes sometimes he is made out to better than he is but I personally can't complain
Old 2006-08-05, 02:38   Link #206
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Geez, people, I don't think fictional characters are worth beating each other for.

Speaking of character armor, everyone gets a piece. Athrun got his, when his Gouf was stabbed by the Destiny through the cockpit, if that initial stab did not kill him, the pressure from the ocean should have. He survived.

Shinn had his. Got shot point-blank by Kira's Strike Freedom and lived.

And I find it interesting that Kira is compared to Amuro. Sorry, Kira clearly was far more human than that loner, who might have saved the world but threw away his humanity in the process. Hell, even Char had more humanity in him.

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 02:58   Link #207
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak
Geez, people, I don't think fictional characters are worth beating each other for.

- Tak
Geez person...This is a Gundam forum...If there's anyplace on God's Green Earth to talk about, bash, or cheerlead G-characters,...This is the place......The people who ain't talking about it, ain't here...

Quote:
And I find it interesting that Kira is compared to Amuro. Sorry, Kira clearly was far more human than that loner, arsehole, who might have saved the world but threw away his humanity in the process. Char was more human than Amuro could have ever been.
What's your definition of human? In most cases I'd ask someone to explain something like this, but in this case I'll give you a mulligan...If you see GSD Kira's when you leave your house in the morning you live in an awesome state of mind...Your assessment of Amuro isn't anything I know about...Unfortunatley Amuro, like me, is a flawed human who when forced to kill other humans, and suffer the realistic psycological trauma of war, had the type of doubts and inner-turmoil associated with being a non-perfect entity...In CCA however his goal and motivations were clear (Or did you miss the scene of one friken Gundam trying to push back an asteroid planet to save mankind; where the price of his life meant nothing to him?)...Tsk, tsk...
Old 2006-08-05, 03:29   Link #208
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster192
Ok....you ask for it......

1.)Athruns a idiot
2.)He always gets his gundam blown up. (this pisses me of. I really liked those gundams.)
3.)he doesn't have a mind of his own.
4.) he doesn't deserves the gundams he get. he not a skilled enough pilot to have that red color gundam.
5.)his piloting skills arn't good enough for me. I expect more.
6.) He rides Kira's dick all day long.
7.)He gets a Fuckin red MS. Why the hell does he get that honer? All hey does is gets them blown up. He's a fuckin discrase to the gundam franchise.

I could go on and on abot why I hate Athrun more then any character in all of anime. Sorry about the reasons. I'm being lazy right now.....I didn't really feel like giving details about eatch reason. so this is just and idea on why I hate Athrun.

1) Based on what ?

2) And you dont think he had good resons to do so ? Hes willing to give his life to reach his goals and to save the earth, but no - Bad Athrun for stoping GENESIS from blowing up earth, because i liked Justice

3) What ? Hes spending most of the series thinking too much about everything, if you want someone without a mind of his own ->*points to Kira*

4) Only one ever to beat Kira while both pilots give it the fullest. Athrun without SEED > Shinn with SEED. What else do you want him to do ? Take on all the CE top pilots together ?

5) see above

6) Partially agreed on this, he acts anouingly arround Kira, but then again - they are childhood friends, so you can expect them to act differentially around each other than he acts with strangers.

7) disgrace ? The guy is ready to blow himself up in order to save the Earth without a second doubt, and you call that disgrace based on the argument that he destroys a red colored MS ? Excuse me for being harsh, but did you actually think when writing this comment ? You even know what disgrace means ?

As stated, he never got a scratch on Saviour before getting savoired while simply doing nothing and fooling around, He pwns with a ZAKU to a level that makes Shinn drool, He beats Shinn while being in a state when he walks around hanging on to Meyrin, and without SEED is a little better than Shinn with SEED, and is ready to give up his life in an instant to achieve his goals. Now tell me, what of this is a disgrace ?
Old 2006-08-05, 03:31   Link #209
Poseidal
Knight of Cheome

I would have to say Char.

He is far from my favourite character, but no one, with no exception has had as much impact Char did; he's grown beyond Gundam and into the hearts of people. And he did it three times as fast.
Poseidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 04:02   Link #210
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
Athrun without SEED > Shinn with SEED
What else do you want him to do ? Take on all the CE top pilots together ?
Correction, Athrun without SEED yet highly motivated lacking indecisiveness > Shinn with SEED plus a dash of nerfage

Shinn with SEED >>>>Athrun without SEED and unsure of himself while not being able to make a descision without Kira holding his hand

Athrun with SEED and a sence of Justice > Shinn with SEED

I mean lets just get it right before we all bust-up in laffter^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidal
I would have to say Char.

He is far from my favourite character, but no one, with no exception has had as much impact Char did; he's grown beyond Gundam and into the hearts of people. And he did it three times as fast.
He really is an Anime-God in Japan and is well deserving of that title...He also impressed me 3-times as fast as any other G-character X)...
Old 2006-08-05, 09:48   Link #211
Tak

Quote:
3) What ? Hes spending most of the series thinking too much about everything, if you want someone without a mind of his own ->*points to Kira*
I don't know about that. Athrun spents more time being the chairman's lapdog, only to be dumped aside when the chairman clearly had no use for him. He had a big realization at the end, but if it wasn't for character armor, it might have been too late. Kira on the other hand, demonstrated he had more will than Athrun did, despite him always corrosponding to Lacus' thoughts. Then again, that is why they are lovers, they think alike. The lack of communication between Athrun and Cagali is probably what killed their relationship.

Quote:
4) Only one ever to beat Kira while both pilots give it the fullest. Athrun without SEED > Shinn with SEED. What else do you want him to do ? Take on all the CE top pilots together ?
Strange how you should mention this. How many of Athrun's teammates did Kira fought prior to fighting Athrun himself, with his only one Strike? Kira always had a disadvantage/handicap in every duel, including his fight with Shinn.

Quote:
6) Partially agreed on this, he acts anouingly arround Kira, but then again - they are childhood friends, so you can expect them to act differentially around each other than he acts with strangers.
And if Kira was that mindless, he would have simply joined Athrun back in SEED.

Quote:
7) disgrace ? The guy is ready to blow himself up in order to save the Earth without a second doubt, and you call that disgrace based on the argument that he destroys a red colored MS ? Excuse me for being harsh, but did you actually think when writing this comment ? You even know what disgrace means ?
I agree with this. When Athrun sets his mind straight, he does everything to achieve his end. Although I do have a problem with him being so eager to die, unintentionally or intentionally. He rushes too often. If, according to what you stated that he actually thinks, he would not have committed several major mistakes in SEED/Destiny:

1. Confront his father to stop the war (has he ever thought properly about how he is going to do that by himself? Nope)

2. Confront the chairman in GSD to stop the war (a better idea would have been, if he thought about it, he would have waited after he is assigned the Legend)

3. He is always rushing to get something done. He wanted to kill himself to destroy Genesis, when there are better methods, namely having Cagali as backup. Athrun is lucky to have Cagali as a girlfriend, I don't know where he'd end up without her (probably at a higher dimension in a better place...)

Quote:
As stated, he never got a scratch on Saviour before getting savoired while simply doing nothing and fooling around, He pwns with a ZAKU to a level that makes Shinn drool, He beats Shinn while being in a state when he walks around hanging on to Meyrin, and without SEED is a little better than Shinn with SEED, and is ready to give up his life in an instant to achieve his goals. Now tell me, what of this is a disgrace ?
No doubt, man is an awesome pilot. I was surprised when he piloted the Zaku, and utilized it to a level that not many could achieve. Unfortunately, he rushes things, and that is a character flaw I don't like about him.

- Tak
Old 2006-08-05, 10:22   Link #212
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak
I don't know about that. Athrun spents more time being the chairman's lapdog, only to be dumped aside when the chairman clearly had no use for him. He had a big realization at the end, but if it wasn't for character armor, it might have been too late. Kira on the other hand, demonstrated he had more will than Athrun did, despite him always corrosponding to Lacus' thoughts. Then again, that is why they are lovers, they think alike. The lack of communication between Athrun and Cagali is probably what killed their relationship.

yes, he spent a lot of time there. And why wouldnt he ? The chairman didnt do anything wrong at that time. In the begining he gave him Saviour and FAITH badge and literery told him to do whatever the hell he wants to Dully was excelent at manipulating people. And yet, Athrun still doubted him for a long time, and finally dumped him - mind you, all on his own, noone was holding his hand.

Tell me honestly - at which point did you suspect dully as evil ? i know i had no idea untill the Lacus figured out Destiny plan. Heck, Dully had the whole world around his finger.

Character armor ? Kira has the biggest armor in CE, he would have died mid-series in GS without it. At least Athrun gets injuries and broken bones while Kira gets a few scratches

About his relationship with cagali - a lot of things killed it, mainly Cagali's own stupidity. But oh well - he has someone better now.

Quote:
Strange how you should mention this. How many of Athrun's teammates did Kira fought prior to fighting Athrun himself, with his only one Strike? Kira always had a disadvantage/handicap in every duel, including his fight with Shinn.
This has little to do with the question at hand - pont stands - he beat Kira. Did they actually fight each other before Nicole/Tolle were killed in the crossfire ? They took shots at one another here and there, but thats mostly it.

Quote:
And if Kira was that mindless, he would have simply joined Athrun back in SEED.
Kira allready Followed Lacus

Quote:
1. Confront his father to stop the war (has he ever thought properly about how he is going to do that by himself? Nope)
He could think about it all day long, and he wouldnt come up with anything. He confronted his father because of what Uzumi said - that Patric wants to wipe uot all Naturals and has proclaimed coordinators the new humanity bla bla bla. He had hard time believing that, and he wanted to make sure. He didnt think about the war that moment, he didnt believe his father is the monster he proved to be at the end

Quote:
2. Confront the chairman in GSD to stop the war (a better idea would have been, if he thought about it, he would have waited after he is assigned the Legend)
Plot hole - if Athrun hijacks Legend ZAFT is doomed. ( not that it wasnt doomed anyway but you get the point)
After all they need something to put up against SF and IJ

Quote:
3. He is always rushing to get something done. He wanted to kill himself to destroy Genesis, when there are better methods, namely having Cagali as backup. Athrun is lucky to have Cagali as a girlfriend, I don't know where he'd end up without her (probably at a higher dimension in a better place...)
If you ask me - he wanted to die then. He thinks himself responsible for his fathers actions and wants to pay for them. He wanted to die along with GENESIS because he thouht himself guilty for his fathers sins
Old 2006-08-05, 10:29   Link #213
jonli
JONLIの憂'

I cant really think of a character that I really really love right now......so i would just say what characters were developed well and impressed me well.

Char, Amuro, Kamille and Bright. These 4 characters matured a lot during the Gundam series and are all really well developed (thats probably because Bright, Char and Amuro appear in a lot of Gundam series....)

Amuro, a smart kid, with angst and everything...slowly developes into a responsible and skilled hero by the end of One Year War. I thought thats the end of his character...but when Zeta came Amuro further developed again. A war hero supressed by the government and loses his drive but he changes and tries to make things different again. Then in CCA he finally overcomes Lalah Sue and goes back to space to end things with his nemesis.

Char is a very scary character, if you read origin, he's actually 'evil' in a sense. He would achieve his goal by sacrificing people who are useless to him. For example Char Aznable was actually his friend...all he did was steal his name and Zeon military school application then send him to a space ship that would explode. He's quite cold to people he doesnt give a dam about....
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 11:25   Link #214
Tak

Quote:

Tell me honestly - at which point did you suspect dully as evil ? i know i had no idea untill the Lacus figured out Destiny plan. Heck, Dully had the whole world around his finger.
Simple answer. When he wanted Lacus killed, and when Meer showed up. Two obvious clues, which Athrun never considered seriously (or simply ignored the fact) even after he was confronted by Kira & Cagali in person (while Lunamaria was spying on them).

Quote:
Character armor ? Kira has the biggest armor in CE, he would have died mid-series in GS without it. At least Athrun gets injuries and broken bones while Kira gets a few scratches
I recall Kira got more than just a few scratches after that incident back in GS. And if we are talking about character armor, I am sorry, but Shinn has a pretty thick layer of it on. Despite witnessing a small nuclear explosion point blacnk, the kid was bouncing gleefully right after. At least Kira was put to bed under the care of Cagali for a while. Hell, since when was the last time we witnessed Shinn in any sort of intensive care?

Quote:
About his relationship with cagali - a lot of things killed it, mainly Cagali's own stupidity. But oh well - he has someone better now.
How about the lack of communication between the two characters? They have such horrible coordinace its not funny. They don't tell each other everything, and assume what they do is for the best. Besides, its Athrun who left her in the first place, to join ZAFT.

I shall ignore your last comment, and let other Caga/Ath fans take you on

Quote:
This has little to do with the question at hand - pont stands - he beat Kira. Did they actually fight each other before Nicole/Tolle were killed in the crossfire ? They took shots at one another here and there, but thats mostly it.
Yeah, and Kira drained most of his power while he was at it. He had to fight conservatively, while Athrun had the opportunity to go all out. By your argument I can very well say that Kira simply returned the favor and kick the crap out of Athrun in GSD, in a blink of an eye, no less!

Quote:
Kira allready Followed Lacus
Not quite, he was not officially affiliated with the Clyne faction until the very end in GS. Hell, he was surprised to see Lacus in the Eternal. If anything, their paths simply crossed and Kira just so happens to be on the same road as Lacus.

Quote:
He could think about it all day long, and he wouldnt come up with anything. He confronted his father because of what Uzumi said - that Patric wants to wipe uot all Naturals and has proclaimed coordinators the new humanity bla bla bla. He had hard time believing that, and he wanted to make sure. He didnt think about the war that moment, he didnt believe his father is the monster he proved to be at the end.
And there are better ways to go about it than actually confronting him in person. How does he not know his father's true intentions is beyond me. After all, this IS his father, the son should know him best. Hell, even the audience can tell, with the way Patrick treats Athrun. I mean, get a clue, he saw what his father did, what he said, who he is persecuting. In an era where electronic trasmission is commonplace, there are no reason for Athrun to put himself in obvious danger just so he can confront his doubt, in person, behind enemy lines.

Quote:
Plot hole - if Athrun hijacks Legend ZAFT is doomed. ( not that it wasnt doomed anyway but you get the point)
After all they need something to put up against SF and IJ
Warning, plot hole is not a valid argument when dealing with logic!

Quote:
If you ask me - he wanted to die then. He thinks himself responsible for his fathers actions and wants to pay for them. He wanted to die along with GENESIS because he thouht himself guilty for his fathers sins
Thats right, he acts on impulse, almost always on impulse without a second thought. Then again, if he didn't have character flaws, I wouldn't like him.

If he thought about it, and he wanted to redeem his father's mistakes, he would have LIVED and try to make the world a better place. If it wasn't for Cagali painfully pointing that out to him, hell, I'd miss the bastard in GSD. Thank Goddess for Cagali. Shes a lifesaver.

- Tak
Old 2006-08-05, 11:44   Link #215
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak
If he thought about it, and he wanted to redeem his father's mistakes, he would have LIVED and try to make the world a better place. If it wasn't for Cagali painfully pointing that out to him, hell, I'd miss the bastard in GSD. Thank Goddess for Cagali. Shes a lifesaver.

- Tak
That is very true but you have to admit it takes alot of character to have the courage to be willing to sacrifice your life to correct the mistakes of your father and to save to world by stopping genesis from firing. Living would have been better and he did live but if Cagali hadn'tt come along he would have had no way to escape the blast in time and he was alright with that he was willing to give up his life. I have got to give the man point's for that he has got guts, and a sense of honor that's what I think is good about his character.
Old 2006-08-05, 12:00   Link #216
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak
Simple answer. When he wanted Lacus killed, and when Meer showed up. Two obvious clues, which Athrun never considered seriously (or simply ignored the fact) even after he was confronted by Kira & Cagali in person (while Lunamaria was spying on them).
It was never proven till late GSD that Dully wanted Lacus to be killed. The way Meer was used in the start was to calm down people who wanted to take revenge - this is notthing bad, is it

Quote:
I recall Kira got more than just a few scratches after that incident back in GS. And if we are talking about character armor, I am sorry, but Shinn has a pretty thick layer of it on. Despite witnessing a small nuclear explosion point blacnk, the kid was bouncing gleefully right after. At least Kira was put to bed under the care of Cagali for a while. Hell, since when was the last time we witnessed Shinn in any sort of intensive care?
Shinn still has PS armor on when the explosion is happening, so why not ? Kiras own suit went boom, and he didnt get anything more than a scratch. His cockpit was sliced open and Aegis blew up in his face. literaly. Result - few bruises.

Quote:
How about the lack of communication between the two characters? They have such horrible coordinace its not funny. They don't tell each other everything, and assume what they do is for the best. Besides, its Athrun who left her in the first place, to join ZAFT.
Athrun proposed to her and went to PLANT to sort things out. When he gets there he finds out that Cagali is getting married to some other guy. whopee. The breakdown between these two is the fact that Cagali values ORB higher than Athrun. And love is selfish. Hence the Athrun's coment to her - even i have things i can understand but cant accept.

Quote:
I shall ignore your last comment, and let other Caga/Ath fans take you on
Bring em on

Quote:
Yeah, and Kira drained most of his power while he was at it. He had to fight conservatively, while Athrun had the opportunity to go all out. By your argument I can very well say that Kira simply returned the favor and kick the crap out of Athrun in GSD, in a blink of an eye, no less!
Yes, he had - but he never went all out. aside from the final fight. Anyway it seemed that Strike has 4 times better battery anyway
Yes, Kira kicked the crap out of Athrun in Saviour - but i hope you are not trying to say that AThrun actually fought back this time

Quote:
Not quite, he was not officially affiliated with the Clyne faction until the very end in GS. Hell, he was surprised to see Lacus in the Eternal. If anything, their paths simply crossed and Kira just so happens to be on the same road as Lacus.
Not really - Kira didnt join Athrun in GS because he knew that AA would get destroyed. Not that he would care, but he wanted to protect his friends onboard.

Quote:
And there are better ways to go about it than actually confronting him in person. How does he not know his father's true intentions is beyond me. After all, this IS his father, the son should know him best. Hell, even the audience can tell, with the way Patrick treats Athrun. I mean, get a clue, he saw what his father did, what he said, who he is persecuting. In an era where electronic trasmission is commonplace, there are no reason for Athrun to put himself in obvious danger just so he can confront his doubt, in person, behind enemy lines.
He does not know them because he does not believe that his father is like that - Patrick changed. Even in GSD Dully said that Patrick wasnt allways like that And i asume Athrun hasnt been seeing his father too much since he has joined ZAFT because of his duties, and probably remembers him as someone he is not atm. and ZAFT wasnt its enemy at that time.

Quote:
Warning, plot hole is not a valid argument when dealing with logic!
Well its the only one we get and its obvious that its the only reason
Old 2006-08-05, 22:42   Link #217
cloudedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
I don't really look at Kira as different beings from SEED and GSD, but rather one long series spanning 100 Phases, where Kira changes from the confused yet caring teenager he is early on to someone he is by the end of GSD. If people really try their hardest to evaluate the hidden lines deep inside Kira, his character growth makes some sense rather than just Emo Kidz => So-called God/Jedi/Android/Haxxer/whatever.

It hurts Kira's character a lot though when bullshit like no-kill-policy, "I am Lacus's lapdog because I have no character", "I am a jackass for trying to be a good brother" among others taint perception of Kira's character.
You know >.>; I'm actually one of those odd few who liked Kira of GSD more than Kira of GS, not because of his god mode, but because of he is an arrogant siscon who kidnap his head rep. sister from her wedding and trash his best friend ms in a blink of an eye because he hurt his sister just because he can and he feel like it. XD

I mean that's one bad ass, even though Fukuda never really depicted it that way...

That is... until the SE II came out... and Fukuda made Kira into a Lacus drone who needs Lacus to tell him to stay in AA and protect Cagalli? I'm sorry but Kira <i>is</i> a Lacus lapdog now if he can't even evaluate the situation to tell that there is NO WAY Cagalli could have take Orb back to her control with only strike rouge... or that he feels escorting Lacus is more important than defending AA and Cagalli... (when ZAFT would become dead keen on sinking AA after Lacus steal their shuttle)
cloudedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 22:53   Link #218
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudedge
That is... until the SE II came out... and Fukuda made Kira into a Lacus drone who needs Lacus to tell him to stay in AA and protect Cagalli? I'm sorry but Kira <i>is</i> a Lacus lapdog now if he can't even evaluate the situation to tell that there is NO WAY Cagalli could have take Orb back to her control with only strike rouge... or that he feels escorting Lacus is more important than defending AA and Cagalli... (when ZAFT would become dead keen on sinking AA after Lacus steal their shuttle)
Uhm, those things happened in the original series, so why are you complaining now? And they just show how human and flawed (two things that a lot of Kira haters simply refuses to believe) Kira is being by having his own wishes and concerns.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 23:13   Link #219
cloudedge

eh? I don't recall Lacus actually telling Kira to stay in AA in the original series... I thought it was added in with the SE >.>; care to point me to the original eps, that they have shown Lacus litereally tell Kira he should stay in AA because he needs to protect Cagalli?
cloudedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 23:38   Link #220
monster

I believe it was on phase 26.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote