AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-01-20, 05:19   Link #2161
HasuMasu
*Artist

I knew it would eventually be turned into a weapon itself, harem=power after all.
Old 2012-01-20, 09:23   Link #2162
tsunade666

And Kinj is the only one who utilize it's power yet. It can be use to fight against saints
Old 2012-01-20, 20:24   Link #2163
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
It can be use to fight against saints
You serious? (see Acqua of the Back)
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 21:00   Link #2164
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
And Kinj is the only one who utilize it's power yet. It can be use to fight against saints
is kinji the only one of his bloodline who can use it?
if yes,how GIII knew it?
i still think that as of now,the most useful would be for him to master permanant hss,like his-trap- brother:in a year,he could learn more than a genious could in ten years(for instence,more foreign language than Aria-she knew 17-several martial art(thus surpass riko),sniping and so on...
Of course i understand why it's impossible:kinji need to be worthless for 3/4 of the book-and dense with girl,as well-before becoming awesome in the climax.
so,i'm just saying;wast's more,a permanant kinj in hss could convince jeanne to joi team baskerville-if no his harem-something his usual self seem unable to do so far.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 09:23   Link #2165
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
saints minus magical tool or wait they can still use it because bladed weapons and projectile are useless in current Kinji though area effect explosion would still hurt.

Current kinji just punch a mach 2 missile like nothing. If a battle against superhuman then a weaponless .... okay Aqua is too much buffed in his physical power. But anything you throw at kinji in melee battle would be return to you thanks to prison and sakura just break the sound barrier multiple times. Its like getting hit by kenchin's amakakeru ryuno hiromeki.

Well saints are still powerful ..... well aqua is too powerful for you average saint. But Kinji's king's hysteria would just boost up the more you messed up with his harem mates. It's the power of the king.

The battle with GIII with only 5 girls getting hit. Kinji is already buff into x 75. In his eyes speed of sound is nothing at all and only the light threatens him

EDIT:

GIII probably knew the king's hysteria thanks to Kana. Kana was backing up or rather was in observation mode the whole time. S/he was just watching as Kinji grew stronger and GIII become more humane.

And Kinji didn't need to knew more martial arts or other martial arts. The secret martial arts of the tohyama clan is already overkill. The way I see it
Old 2012-01-21, 09:31   Link #2166
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

If you think about it- The guy that can't protect his girls and has to wait for them to get hurt before he has to power to do something about it... Isn't exactly respectable Harem lead material is he ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 09:44   Link #2167
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Just hearing what Kinji can do under the effects of Hysteria mode makes me think "OP NERF".
Also, where are guns involved in all of this shit?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2012-01-21, 10:22   Link #2168
HasuMasu
*Artist

Not a fan of guns myself, I am a firm believer that you don't need to reload or maintain your fists, not to mention they're free and don't require any paper-work.
Old 2012-01-21, 11:15   Link #2169
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If you think about it- The guy that can't protect his girls and has to wait for them to get hurt before he has to power to do something about it... Isn't exactly respectable Harem lead material is he ?
that's why there are different types of hysteria mode. Kana explains that hysteria mode evolves to cope the situations. From hysteria normale to berserk and to king's mode. Though their is half hysteria before hysteria normale which is quite fast in effect. Kinji needs to first master the hysteria normale to prevent the harem mates to even got hurt but if it comes to worst where he ended up late >.> then it will just get a lot worst.

Quote:
Just hearing what Kinji can do under the effects of Hysteria mode makes me think "OP NERF".
Well hysteria mode is indeed the best way to utilize the weapon called gun because your thought process, reaction time, dexterity and agility are maxed to the point your initial movements are faster than the bullet itself.

But when it comes down to the point that it's a battle between hysteria mode users which are not in normal hysteria mode. Their movements are way faster than the bullets. If your fist is faster than a bullet then why use bullet? and they are fighting in melee battle because it's useless to fight in range where you can see the bullet trail and reflect it or deflect it. Specially the battle between GIII and Kinji where both fights beyond the speed of sound.
Old 2012-01-21, 18:16   Link #2170
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Dude, Acqua's HAX. And with GRS powers in addition to being a Saint. Comparing him to normal saints just aint fair >.>
Quote:
Just read the summary and see for yourself. When you can knock bullets away with one armoured hand guns are worthless.

For the record Tsunade, the entire battle aren't in supersonic speeds. G III and Kinji can pull off a few moves at supersonic speeds, but it's not like they're TAMNI Saint-class material... Kinji busted his legs after those moves too.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 19:34   Link #2171
Vector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post

By the way, we have a CVR...a CVR in AA! Although she wear frill uniform, petite, beautiful and elegant.

sorry that I just query from the old thread, anyone know who's this CVR girl
Vector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 00:01   Link #2172
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
For the record Tsunade, the entire battle aren't in supersonic speeds. G III and Kinji can pull off a few moves at supersonic speeds, but it's not like they're TAMNI Saint-class material... Kinji busted his legs after those moves too.
true they don't move all the time in super sonic speed. just an attack and dash movements. They are still normal human beings with enhanced ability unlike saints with sturdy bodies. If Kinji or any of the bloodline of G had sturdy body that can withstand a continues sound breaking move then they can use it all the time but they can't. They are still in human limits. (body wise) Saint are noted to have strong body and strength that happens to be that they can also used magic as their disposal which is a bit unfair well they are saints. Blessed by the god.
Old 2012-01-22, 07:54   Link #2173
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

So this just means that Butei (Armed Detectives) can also just be Detectives with Arms, sometimes literally.

I dunno. The light novels went too Hunter x Hunter with the way things are.

Old 2012-01-22, 08:27   Link #2174
tsunade666

what do you mean by close to hunter x hunter? I don't understand.

The butei still fight with swords and guns. but the thing with hysteria mode users are that fighting them with armed weapons are practically useless. Well unless you start firing fire balls against them >.> which is a huge turn off for me when magic was been used.

Butei and Choutei are just too different from my perspective >.>
Old 2012-01-22, 08:39   Link #2175
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I don't want to use Naruto as a comparison, since I consider it as the ultimate insult to a series
What I want to point out is that the most basic concepts used by Butei (ninja), which includes military tactics and the use of firearms (Clone/Shadow Clone Technique, Restoration of Chakra through Meditation) is now useless at the current flow of the story.

In Hidan no Aria, we are introduced the special class of Butei that can use "magic" [Choutei], and the increase of superhuman foes renders the usage of Kinji's Normal Hysteria Mode, Aria's Quadra expertise and the effectiveness of the usage of guns useless.

The author made too powerful enemies in a too short span of time. Heck, Sherlock Holmes should have gone for the movie's rendition of his split analysis of his moves instead of being a fucking time traveler.

Old 2012-01-23, 10:19   Link #2176
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Quote:
The author made too powerful enemies in a too short span of time. Heck, Sherlock Holmes should have gone for the movie's rendition of his split analysis of his moves instead of being a fucking time traveler.
You haven't read the novels. At least not up till that point. And so I'm going to discount everything you've said.

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 19:26   Link #2177
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Well, I might be wrong that Mr. Holmes is a time traveler, but I dunno... to me, Sherlock is one of the greatest detectives in written fiction, and no matter how he is depicted, how he was defeated in the first major arc in Hidan no Aria means that he was severely downplayed. Honestly, he should be at the league of Fiamma of the Right (both are leaders of influential and powerful groups in their respective light novels).

I wonder now... if the fight between these G-people — whichever group they represent — would come in the next few volumes, what happens now? The problem with Hidan no Aria is the author likes to introduce characters which are too powerful for the protagonists (and impossible opponents to other characters), and I'm worried that the author would eventually write himself in a corner due to powerlevel concerns.

Old 2012-01-23, 19:31   Link #2178
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
^ Well, I might be wrong that Mr. Holmes is a time traveler, but I dunno... to me, Sherlock is one of the greatest detectives in written fiction, and no matter how he is depicted, how he was defeated in the first major arc in Hidan no Aria means that he was severely downplayed. Honestly, he should be at the league of Fiamma of the Right (both are leaders of influential and powerful groups in their respective light novels).

I wonder now... if the fight between these G-people — whichever group they represent — would come in the next few volumes, what happens now? The problem with Hidan no Aria is the author likes to introduce characters which are too powerful for the protagonists (and impossible opponents to other characters), and I'm worried that the author would eventually write himself in a corner due to powerlevel concerns.
If he were Fiamma level in a bunch of schoolkids I'd have stopped reading the series in a heartbeat.....
Old 2012-01-23, 19:46   Link #2179
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

No, I mean he's final boss material.
Getting him defeated his early into the series makes me disappoint.
Multiply my disappointment by 100 if those G-people are actually more powerful than Holmes himself.

Old 2012-01-23, 21:03   Link #2180
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
No, I mean he's final boss material.
Getting him defeated his early into the series makes me disappoint.
Multiply my disappointment by 100 if those G-people are actually more powerful than Holmes himself.
Well durr....it's part of the reason I stopped reading after all....

I mean the only one who should match Holmes IMO is Lupin himself...

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen