AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-07-24, 14:15   Link #1081
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Seeing as though i've never heard of the side characters having routes, and no one has mentioned anything in this thread, i believe what you were told is a lie.
I think i can't post the link here because where i read that was in a topic to download the game... however what i read there was:

"Thanks for the game. I just finished Nakasaki Ai's route but I guess there is no Omake this time around? Also does finishing the game unlock another girl like in Kimikiss?"

it does have omake, CG, secene replay.
extra stories is a little different than usual game:
when you finish a route with good ending, after the ending theme the game gives you some coordinates, check that out in secene play mode

about the hidden character, it also has one more maybe but so far one...
her name is 上崎裡沙.
but players are trying to figure out more secenes in her route now, as her known route is very very short...
here is what is already known, check it out dude:
http://www36.atwiki.jp/amagami/pages/24.html

and then...

"When I beat Kimikiss for the first time, there was an added option to the main screen for the Omake. When I beat this, I didn't see an Omake option or maybe I'm just missing something. I was looking at the hidden characters page there, and I believe to unlock it says I need to clear the game with all the girls first? Probably going to take me a bit."

nope, you did not miss anything. this time the maker did not add an option called omake, but they added two options worked as omake.
what they did for this game is: after you complete a girl with good ending, "album" and "scene reply" these two options are added under main menu.

about the hidden one, you dont need to complete everyone.
there are 9 girls including hidden one you can chase (maybe more...but so far 9). you only need to complete 6 of them.
those 6 girls are the ones (with pictures) in my top post of this thread.

enjoy~

then maybe there's something for Hibike there? that's what i'm hoping
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 14:45   Link #1082
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well finally got round to watching ep 4 and I liked it, alot.

Is this the best anime of the season? No far from it infact but it has entertained me greatly and is my prefered anime this season, even if it isn't as great as some others.

Now the wait fot the next ep is on and I can't wait!
Old 2010-07-24, 16:22   Link #1083
Bombo
TSF Fans

This arc should be named odd couple
hahahaha ...damn funny in last scene :lD i love it....

Next arc please.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 16:27   Link #1084
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
I just realized there isn't a little sister arc. *Dies on the next poster staining their pants with his blood, and turns into a HOTD SUPER zombie that hugs kids instead of infecting them.*

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 16:31   Link #1085
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
THere's still Ai's arc, and she's her captain, so we might see her around a bit. In swimsuit too.
It's pretty much a given considering they're both in swimsuits in the OP together. God I can't wait for Ai's arc.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 17:10   Link #1086
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
THere's still Ai's arc, and she's her captain, so we might see her around a bit. In swimsuit too.
Indeed. And that is why I'm not worried about not seeing her anymore.
Old 2010-07-24, 17:26   Link #1087
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

I shouldn't have been surprised that both sides were nervous about how to proceed. Always interesting when we follow only one side of the story. Sure because of the 4 episode limit, it felt rushed to me, but it usually seems so when a "wham!" of the other side's story hits you on the side of the head with seemingly no "hand holding" of the other person's feelings leading up to the end.

Onward to the next arc...
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 20:13   Link #1088
Qikz

I really liked Harkua's ending, really nicely done, especially with the 10 years later preview bit showing how they're doing 10 years later.

Looking forward to the next arc!
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 21:14   Link #1089
taelrak

Haruka's nicely drawn, albeit a bit too flighty. I'm really looking forward to the Ayatsuji arc though.
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 23:06   Link #1090
king12354

Lol, going to an indoor pool on Christmas eve. Hilarious.
king12354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 23:31   Link #1091
ueXia

So, are we going to make a fanclub of one of these mighty girls or not?
I'll be everywhere that involves Nanasaki Ai.
And probably everyone that's read Love Goes On! and is crazy about her.

Ontopic: I'm waiting for some Kaoru spice, this new arc is going to be intense, she seems to be .. very "touchy".
ueXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 00:14   Link #1092
kujoe
from head to heel

While four episodes per arc is a bit too short for each girl, I think this arc ends in a nice fashion.

When Haruka first steps out of the bathroom with just a towel, I thought she was just playing another game again, but as the scene quickly moves on, I realized I was mistaken. Something serious this time, which I enjoyed...

...but then there's the epilogue. It's all happy and nice, even somewhat comical, but it still fits the two in light of how they were like when they were young. I just felt that the transition is a bit disjointed, as if the jump to this scene too quickly turns a 180 degrees—in terms of the mood—after the dramatic scene at the hotel. Still, I like what I see in the epilogue, and it's nice to see Hibiki doing well on her own as well.

Overall, this arc is pretty nice. There's no overbearing drama to overtake its light-hearted nature, but it still has just enough weight to it to be enjoyable and interesting. If this is how it's going to be like for the rest of the cast, then I'm not complaining.

Next arc is Kaoru, and I'll be looking forward to it. She seems to be another character with a fun personality of her own.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 00:50   Link #1093
Eak
One angry cloud.

I do hope they continue this time skip thing though.. I am interested in how it will turn out for each of the girls.
Eak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 00:54   Link #1094
Silverwyrm

still not sure if I like the layout of this show or not, but I was greatly amused that ep4 had more romantic closure then the entirety of some romance series I've seen XD I hope they do the time skip for every arc, its nice to see a "glimpse of the future"
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 00:56   Link #1095
lionel23

Not to go too much off topic, but anyone have a CG collection of the art from the Amagami game? I saw some people post some and I just can't get enough of the show and anything related to it!
lionel23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 03:31   Link #1096
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eak View Post
I do hope they continue this time skip thing though.. I am interested in how it will turn out for each of the girls.
It wouldn't be that fair to do it just for Haruka, and none of the other female leads.
Old 2010-07-25, 05:55   Link #1097
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I enjoyed the last episode of this arc. Was surprised with Haruka coming out in the towel and having that outburst, but the seriousness was actually nice. Things clearly turn out alright for them in the end as seen in the epilogue. They really do fit well together and seems they manage to keep things entertaining even after 10 years. Not bad by Haruka to already be in her acting mode from the moment the door gets thrown open. Somehow I wonder how often they end up doing that kind of thing .
Old 2010-07-25, 06:05   Link #1098
msg

A bit of game spoiler.It's related to the anime and haruka of some sorts.Hope it's ok to post this.
Remember haruka second episode where she mentions that she had to rush to meet the two guys that wanted to give her a confession but in the end she rejected them.Most likely shes talking about this two guys.The one on the left and the right -
Spoiler:

@id555 - it lools like an expensive jewelery, pen or watch casing.the other looks like pouch imo..But it does look like a stone, precious gem to be exact.

As for the game, the only omake i know is that you can listen to the voices of all the characters again by choosing three characters (see above hidden spoiler tag)After choosing you can click to anyone of those three to listen to their "voices" again.The other one is the heroines Bgm.There might be more idk.Have to check them out with all the rumours flying about the game.Haven't finish the game yet.

Anyway on to the topic -

The way i see it, this anime reminds me of a chemistry class i once learned.What happen if you mixed this to this base chemical and so on.It's all Chemistry.haruka x Junichi pairing looks odd to some people but their chemistry looks "perfect" for each other .imo.In fact all the girls have a a perfect chemistry to Junichi even if it looks odd.As for the side characters, they all seems to represent an extreme range type of character.Kundere, yandere etc...i find them more fascinating than the heroines

Anyway next arc is kaoru - Junichi's rough love
msg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 06:19   Link #1099
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Haha suck it losers!

These tidbits are much appreciated, msg.

'Rough love' ??........
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 07:05   Link #1100
Westlo
Lets be reality

Should we be expecting Junichi to be moping about being stood up for the other arcs? He wasn't doing that in either of the two Ayatsuji mangas and the Nanasaki manga so I hope it only occurred in Haruka's arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
So, are we going to make a fanclub of one of these mighty girls or not?
I'll be everywhere that involves Nanasaki Ai.
And probably everyone that's read Love Goes On! and is crazy about her.

Ontopic: I'm waiting for some Kaoru spice, this new arc is going to be intense, she seems to be .. very "touchy".
Yeah can't wait for Nanasaki! Kaoru's arc looks like it should be fun though!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen, shounen