AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-18, 10:00   Link #641
Soji

Sylphic@ So that was for real XD then again I'm still think he had better bond with Restia and Est(sorry for the other girls...then again i'm fine with everyone but Claire for now..i really don't like how she act for now).
Richocet@ I think that was something happen in vol 5 (at least i remember read this) . Was something about Est regain her memory and try to broke her contract with Kamito to save his life.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 10:02   Link #642
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Oh yeah...i rem that now, though i wanna know more as to wht led up to that point n wht he does after..
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 10:10   Link #643
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
Sylphic@
why fianna needed that artifac in vol.2(transl.chap.) and does her butler warned her about the witch:what secret is he afraid she could discover?
i'd like to know also the reason she was discriminated by her peer three years ago,when ren ashbel saved her,please.
you pretty much get the idea that:

she cant use her spirit due to some problems--->impure existance in a royal family----> gets treated like shit...dam she doesnt deserve any of that
Old 2012-04-18, 10:50   Link #644
Soji

Now that i think about this. Is not vol 6 where Restia help them? I mean like a part of the group for awhile? I'm curios what the other girls think about this during that time. I mean,i suppose all the girls know how Important she is for kamito at that time right?
Old 2012-04-18, 11:44   Link #645
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
you pretty much get the idea that:

she cant use her spirit due to some problems--->impure existance in a royal family----> gets treated like shit...dam she doesnt deserve any of that
does her statut change after she met him(again) or does she stay still useless?
it seem unbelivable she can't help in any way in the various fight with kamito,so i'm wonder how can she be of help.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 13:50   Link #646
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Since I'm in the mood, anyone want me to answer any questions or spoil things?
oh man... were gonna slaughter you with questions.

How about spoiling us on what your favorate moments were for both Est and Fiana.

Why did Restia leave Kamito?
Was there a reason why she left?
And was there never a tattoo on his left hand? Because that picture shows no tattoo.
Was he wearing a glove for the hell of it?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 15:10   Link #647
Soji

^ i have to admit. I'm curios about this question as well. Then again more info we have about their past the better is.
Old 2012-04-18, 16:41   Link #648
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Why did Restia leave Kamito?
Was there a reason why she left?
And was there never a tattoo on his left hand? Because that picture shows no tattoo.
Was he wearing a glove for the hell of it?
1 and 2: She left twice. One "3 years ago", and once in the latest volume. Which one are you talking about?

3. I'm pretty sure there should be some mark. At least Chinese wiki says so.
4. He wears a leather glove on his left hand.
Old 2012-04-18, 16:45   Link #649
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I think @aigomorla meant why she left him 3 yrs ago
Old 2012-04-18, 16:46   Link #650
Soji

KiRa08o2 @ We know that in vol 6 she disappears. I think aigomorla talk about 3 year ago(i'm curios about that one...even if i think is something about that wish or i'm wrong?).

About the leather glove ..in that pic it's damage ...but why? To tell you the true the first time that i see that pic i thought the whole leather glove was the mark...then i remember what Kamito thought in vol 1 that he himself have thing to hide(meaning the Restia mark under the leather glove).
Old 2012-04-18, 16:52   Link #651
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
KiRa08o2 @ We know that in vol 6 she disappears. I think aigomorla talk about 3 year ago(i'm curios about that one...even if i think is something about that wish or i'm wrong?).

About the leather glove ..in that pic it's damage ...but why? To tell you the true the first time that i see that pic i thought the whole leather glove was the mark...then i remember what Kamito thought in vol 1 that he himself have thing to hide(meaning the Restia mark under the leather glove).
I might have missed something, but I don't think Kamito ever explained what happened 3 years ago. He had 3 "blank" years, from what I understand, and might not know.

BTW, probably mentioned in that thread, but
Spoiler for :

EDIT: BTW, I guess that the reason why there's no mark on the left hand illustration would be because it disappeared.
Old 2012-04-18, 16:59   Link #652
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
I might have missed something, but I don't think Kamito ever explained what happened 3 years ago. He had 3 "blank" years, from what I understand, and might not know.

Spoiler for :

EDIT: BTW, I guess that the reason why there's no mark on the left hand illustration would be because it disappeared.
I interpreted him having those "blank" years as him nt hving done any blade dancing or spirit summoning and prob just wallow in self-pity or something to that context
Old 2012-04-18, 17:02   Link #653
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I interpreted him having those "blank" years as him nt hving done any blade dancing or spirit summoning and prob just wallow in self-pity or something to that context
Really? ...ah. I always thought that those "blank" years were years that Kamito wandered without any consciousness. Like a zombie, I mean.

I wonder if Restia was asked to wish that
Spoiler for theory:
Old 2012-04-18, 17:04   Link #654
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Really? ...ah. I always thought that those "blank" years were years that Kamito wandered without any consciousness. Like a zombie, I mean.

I wonder if Restia was asked to wish that
Spoiler for theory:
If that were the case, I think Greyworth would've been on his ass...or mayb that is y she knows him...
Old 2012-04-18, 17:05   Link #655
Soji

Quote:

Spoiler for :

Well thank's for the answer anyway.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Ok but the problem here is...is the mark not there forever or just for a while until Restia is back if she can come back? But then again,I suppose that this will be the clue if the mark come back mean she come back as well or she is alive.

The 3 year blank are ...him don't do blade dance anymore + not have other contract spirit . I was sure this was clear in vol 1.Also that he try to find her in this 3 year as well. Remember what he say in vol 1?
Spoiler for vol 1:

Seem to me that that part (in red) point out that in these 3 year he try to found her. No to mention what he say/thing after this ,always in vol 1. (or what Restia say as well).
Or at leat this is the way I see them.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-04-18 at 17:39.
Old 2012-04-18, 17:57   Link #656
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Why did restia leave the 3 yrs ago?
Was it because she possibly was falling for Kamito, and realized it was dangerous for her?

Why did he cover the tattoo?
So far from what ive read, we never saw proof that there actually was a tattoo.
It was always covered, and it was painful to him at times.
Can we assume on another theory, that he has already lost the tattoo 3 yrs ago, and covered the hand because it was too painful for him to bear?

Id really like to hear epic moments between Est and Fiana...
I really like to hear more on Fiana... her short introduction tells me she is high potential comedy inducer.

And i really love spoilers... im the type that likes to read spoilers... then read the translations after.
Knowing the good parts, and then realizing your at the good part is fun for me.
I also know what to expect from the vol.

So i apologize if your not the same.... but i do hope to be spoiled even more :P
Old 2012-04-18, 18:02   Link #657
Athena
The Power of One

My guess is that the Spirit Kings intervened with Restia's wish 3 years ago. And my theory is that
Spoiler for :
Old 2012-04-18, 18:03   Link #658
Soji

aigomorla@ I thought was clear that Restia contract was still there. Just in a limbo like state. He try to summon her but she don't come from what i know. so no, the mark would be still there and that why kamito use the leather glove. Also we really don't know how much deeper relationship really was. We read something from Kamito thought and from some spoiler but we don't really know much about that.(for now) and that's why I'm soo damn curios to know more about their past.

KiRa08o2@ Yeah
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-04-18, 18:05   Link #659
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

kira has est's curse started to show effect on kamito?

Or is it pretty much forgotten about minus the wish from the spirit kings on removing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
aigomorla@ I thought was clear that Restia contract was still there. Just in a limbo like state. He try to summon her but she don't come from what i know. so no, the mark would be still there and that why kamito use the leather glove. Also we really don't know how much deeper relationship really was. We read something from Kamito thought and from some spoiler but we don't really know much about that.(for now) and that's why I'm soo damn curios to know more about their past.
well if it was never there, and he wished it was there, but was in denial, no matter how hard he tries to summon it, it wouldnt show up like how it was.
What im saying is... what if he truely wished it was still active... wished it was there, but it was gone?
And he was just fooling himself that it was still there, in hopes of finding Restia again, to restore the tattoo.
Old 2012-04-18, 18:10   Link #660
Soji

aigomorla@ I don't think so. We see some effect from that. But if you want think this is ok we will find the true sooner or later.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap