AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-28, 22:43   Link #5281
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Satashi knows everything.
Satashi is... omnipotent? :O!

>.>

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 22:44   Link #5282
Saharet
Teh lovable geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
For Sinwithin :3

Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.3c Fate:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
B all the way!!!

Siggy from AX~
Saharet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 22:45   Link #5283
ShiniIllumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Here it is

Spoiler for Nameless Battle:
Nuuuuu~ ; ; Nanoha! Fate! ... Poor Hayate>< She just lost her 2 most important members of her lesbian army. *cries*

hehe ;x

Quote:

omgosh Yuuno. So cool He's all bad-ass and stuff. And Fate gets rough when she's cranky. Stupid "newbie" vampires always thinking they're cool. Hah.

Hrm. B. ^^; Wanna know what the info says, and how Fate's gonna take the "Don't turn her." request.
Old 2008-05-28, 23:03   Link #5284
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 52
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for The judment of Vivio:
Old 2008-05-28, 23:03   Link #5285
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Vampire Fate:
So things are being spilled out. Fate telling Nanoha about being a vampire and Nanoha telling fate about the disease. It's good to know that Nanoha accepts her, its so cute. Yuuno is the contact! What a twist.
B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alouscrie View Post
Spoiler for Punishment:

If you want it, let me know. Nanoha isn't the only tease around here :3
almost choked on what I was eating when I read this. I want MOAR!

Quote:
Never fear! I come to save the crazy!

Spoiler for No title yet, open to suggestions:
I'm intrigued. Please continue. So many questions to be answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Here it is

Spoiler for Nameless Battle:
Meep...so sad. But very good.

Quote:
Here's something I posted when I first joined around a hundred pages back

Spoiler for FxN- Nighttiime:
Lol! Too bad she was defeated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin View Post

Spoiler for /This/ is the first fic I'm posting here? Oh dustbunnies, why...?:
I have a feeling this might end badly. Especially Fate trying to interrogate Signum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
a... a... a hundred?!
Saved by the Bell.... 600-800?!!! EACH CHAPTER?!!!!!!

I think that only like 5 persons are reading Vatican Knights, and due to the fact that Kai the Reaper is missing, my number of fans is decreasing...

You are great
Kai had been missing for a while. I wonder what happened? Its ok EvilRick! I'm your fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post

Spoiler for Untitled Ficlet:
Fatenum ftw! Though I don't really like calling it Fatenum. It sounds weird to me.

@Lurkers
Newcomers!!!! Welcome! Even though this is a bit late. There's a lot of you recently.

@Thread 9 pages of backlog and so much fan fiction in less than 24 hours, the thread is exploding with action! If I didn't comment on your story I'm sorry. I did read all of them. And they were all AWESOME!

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 23:34   Link #5286
Naolin
The dustbunnies did it...

Quote:
Fatenum ftw! Though I don't really like calling it Fatenum. It sounds weird to me.
If you can come up with a better name, I'll latch on to it eagerly. I think Fatenum sort of stuck...but someone told me it sounded like a kind of snack... XD;;
Naolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 00:36   Link #5287
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Chapter 52
Vatican Knights

Raphael is being mean again. >_<! I was just starting to like him too. I can't believe they were going to banish her! She's awesome and will definitely beat the Mace of Doom...I hope!

Quote:
If you can come up with a better name, I'll latch on to it eagerly. I think Fatenum sort of stuck...but someone told me it sounded like a kind of snack... XD;;
A snack? Lol well I can understand why people call it Fatenum. I mean Sigate doesn't work too well. ^^; though it's fun to say. Hmm what else...Fignum! Oh wow that was bad. It reminds me of Fig Newtons. What other horrible names can I give this pairing! I need to go find my name blender. I think I'll just say FatexSignum.

Old 2008-05-29, 00:45   Link #5288
Naolin

...Fignum is way too catchy not to use. I'm casting my vote that way. It's right up there with Shagnum (for which I blame Seravy).
Old 2008-05-29, 00:53   Link #5289
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
...Fignum is way too catchy not to use. I'm casting my vote that way. It's right up there with Shagnum (for which I blame Seravy).
Shagnum?!? *laughing maniacally in a large empty house* Oh I got a horrible one and its mean. Fagnum...wow I cannot believe I came with that. *bashes self with a telephone pole* Lets make a better one. Though I'm sure anything can be better than that. Ff you take the first two letters of Signum and the last two letters of Fate you get Site. I'm bad at this.

Old 2008-05-29, 00:57   Link #5290
Naolin

Mmhm, ignoring that first one. Lesse...

Quote:
the first two letters
It's better than Faum, at least. XD;; This is a bit depressing...

horribly off-topic? ^^''
Old 2008-05-29, 02:01   Link #5291
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
I wonder why Yunno doesnt want Fate to turn Nanoha, could it be that he's working on a cure?

B

Quote:
Chapter 52
Vatican Knights

Raphael's nasty, and now Vivio has to undergo a trial by fire.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 02:25   Link #5292
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Mmhm, ignoring that first one. Lesse...

horribly off-topic? ^^''
Yes this is depressing and off-topic. Personally, out of what came up, I think Fignum wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent000 View Post
I wonder why Yunno doesnt want Fate to turn Nanoha, could it be that he's working on a cure?
That's possible. He is a boy genius on genetics. Or it could be something much darker....

Old 2008-05-29, 02:30   Link #5293
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Shagnum?!? *laughing maniacally in a large empty house* Oh I got a horrible one and its mean. Fagnum...wow I cannot believe I came with that. *bashes self with a telephone pole* Lets make a better one. Though I'm sure anything can be better than that. Ff you take the first two letters of Signum and the last two letters of Fate you get Site. I'm bad at this.
Quote:

horribly off-topic? ^^''
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Yes this is depressing and off-topic. Personally, out of what came up, I think Fignum wins.
Cheer up guys. It's not too depressing. I mean anything's better than Fatnum. Which sounds horribly like an evil Disney creature character. or something. Or even Signate or the worst of them all Fagnum from which lots of negative connotations would be derived (and which sounds like the word can be found only in 4chan).

>.>
<.<
>.>

*runs awayyyy~*

Last edited by wanwan1203; 2008-05-29 at 02:35. Reason: typos >.< +stuff
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 02:58   Link #5294
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
Hmm Yuuno finally appears. And in not wery pleasant way. Hmm let's see where it will lead, but I still want to see turned Nanoha.
I vote for A
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 03:59   Link #5295
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
yeah, finally Yuuno appeared
now let the action begin

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent000 View Post
because he works more for the Paladin
*maybe he don't want to loose a dear friend *

@Satashi
the story is getting better and better
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 04:05   Link #5296
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
So yeah, I actually had a nightmare about writing fanfics. It was weird too. can't remember much of it, but it was like....weird. Enough to wake me up and make me get out of bed to clear my head. Well that was a second nightmare. Two in one night, wtf?

So now I'm awake at 4 AM with a horrible sore throat and feeling a little sick witha ehadache but can't go back to sleep. What a great night >.<
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 04:08   Link #5297
Alouscrie

well, look on the bright side: at least you get to enjoy the sunrise ^__^

plus, being up late at night might give you ideas.

Feel better!
Alouscrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 04:12   Link #5298
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:
So yeah, I actually had a nightmare about writing fanfics. It was weird too. can't remember much of it, but it was like....weird. Enough to wake me up and make me get out of bed to clear my head. Well that was a second nightmare. Two in one night, wtf?

So now I'm awake at 4 AM with a horrible sore throat and feeling a little sick witha ehadache but can't go back to sleep. What a great night >.<
>.>
lol! I'm right there with ya, woke up an hour ago after some dream of getting impaled by orcs in hellfire citadle...

but lol, only 2am here, sucks with the sore throat and sickness D: feel better, try to get to sleep again in a few or so

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 04:13   Link #5299
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Talking

Quote:
...I leave for thirty minutes and Fatenum happens. Just my luck. *huffs* Hello, new person~! You're my hero! *melts* Your first fic? Really? Those words can bring horror to the bravest of hearts, but I actually...really enjoyed that. You've got a few typos here and there, but it's nothing huge and/or marring. Tho' I'm not too sure how I feel about Nanoha rejecting her as a plot device, it still gave me the warm fuzzies. Er...the hints at posible Fatenum, not the rejection. But it was good. update now? *shot*
Yeah, the Nanoha rejection thing was an off the cuff idea. Being Fate/Nanoha all the way, i was trying to work out how i could actually make it semi-realistic. It was more brief than i would have liked and it was hard trying to pin Signum down as not being OOC. *starts contemplating fluffy second chapter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
so mercurianangel almost de-lurked someone. or was it uh.. lurkified?.. oO;; or simply put, made someone a lurker.

Yayy for new pairing fic!

“We should get you out of the rain Testarossa, you will make yourself ill and were both exhausted”
-were should be we're. (ahaha i'm not really good with this proof reading thing ^^')

Nice start. Very easy to read. I can see this happening. You should continue it. It was good, although Fate blushing and having strange feelings that quickly for Signum seems.. too quick? too fast? Fate just got rejected.. and Signum was just only a friend to her (before that moment).. or is that just me.. It would be good if their relationship is developed further before inevitably going into the romance route. But I hope you continue it. (It will make Enraptured foam at the mouth with uber happiness. ) *hides from Enraptured and hopes she won't read this part of the post*

edit: darn it, I forgot to welcome you *smacks forehead* Welcome to the thread!!
Hehe, thanks, I see what you mean about it moving too quickly, i think i maybe rushed a little bit at the end, i didnt really plan where i was going to finish it. My initial plan was make it *gasps* dramatic and have like Signum already harboring feelings for Fate, then having her pinning Fate down in the fight saying she cares. But as i wrote i kinda got lead off the path.

As for Fate blushing, that was more for having Signums cleavage in her faace! Although i probably rushed the feelings part so i put my hands up there.

Quote:

Spoiler for Well since there's YaoiFangirl!Vivio:

Hehe, awesome. The Lesbian army must continue!! when i first read the title i thought, "hmm, is Erio going to be blackmailed into becoming a bishi for Vivio, Lutecia and Caro??" but i was not disappointed! poor Erio.

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
Gah, tough one! i want Nanoha to be turned, but ....but Yuuno's evil! hes crushing on Nanoha hence his input! dont listen to him! Vampire Nanoha FTW!!

A
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 04:14   Link #5300
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
well, look on the bright side: at least you get to enjoy the sunrise ^__^

plus, being up late at night might give you ideas.

Feel better!
Sunrise and some hot coco would be nice......too bad it's rainy cloudy and hot as hell >< WTB winter time again

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
>.>
lol! I'm right there with ya, woke up an hour ago after some dream of getting impaled by orcs in hellfire citadle...

but lol, only 2am here, sucks with the sore throat and sickness D: feel better, try to get to sleep again in a few or so
eep, bad end.

Gonna try and get some sleep soon ish

[EDIT]:Page claim for nice dreams.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha