AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-02-03, 16:44   Link #11721
Gravitas Free Zone

Look on the bright side. The NA WoT forums are considered the nicer ones by comparison to the SEA and EU.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 18:49   Link #11722
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Look on the bright side. The NA WoT forums are considered the nicer ones by comparison to the SEA and EU.
Yeah, I agree. In SEA, there are many forum trolls
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 20:32   Link #11723
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Reputation systems are trash. I don't want some stupid green or red arrows telling me how I'm supposed to feel about somebody's post. I'm glad ASuki got rid of it. Is there a script for hiding rep on the WoT forums? Because I'd install it if there was.
But to those who care about the system, they still get my 5 negs a day just so that their precious internet credentials get ruined and it makes them cry.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 21:19   Link #11724
Gravitas Free Zone

Annnnnnnnd... I've unlocked the Crusader SP, yet another thing I have no intention of buying.

Going to keep the 13 F3 for now, since both that crew and the FV304's crew are close to their second skills.
Old 2014-02-04, 00:29   Link #11725
LeoXiao
思想工作

The 100mm gun on the 110 (Chinese tier 8 heavy tank for those who aren't good with numbers) makes the tank much more playable. Accuracy, reload, and penetration, especially penetration, have all improved, and this gun is also available for use on the WZ-120 which I will be getting sometime in the far future. Definitely keeping this vehicle.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 15:32   Link #11726
Gravitas Free Zone

FV304 life: Accepting that people wil really really really want to kill you, regardless of how much damage you're actually doing, because your rate of fire is just that annoying.

Though the leFH18B2 has a better fire rate (balanced by irregular accuracy and damage) and the SU-26 is best at this... but its gun selection has been hit by a TOG-sized nerf stick.

EDIT: And I have dropped the AMX 13 F3. In the final 18000 XP grind to get the CO Sixth Sense, I found myself further annoyed by aiming issues and the reload time. Occasionally I'd one-shot something and explode, but comparing my 13 F3's performance statistics to my FV304's, the 304 won handily, even if it didn't have nearly the same damage potential.

The crew is chillin' in the leFH18B2, and I'll just swap loaders each game. That is not generating the same damage and XP as the 13 F3 (of course, it's also a tier lower), but my survival rate and damage given/received ratio in that is still better than the 13 F3's, even though the 13 F3 can actually escape, because the leFH shoots three times more often (with janky damage and hits, but it still punches out the shots).

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2014-02-05 at 00:18.
Old 2014-02-05, 10:19   Link #11727
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Spotted many bots this noon during lunchtime when I played in Asia server(I was away at my house, so I played in computer shop).
Old 2014-02-05, 15:58   Link #11728
Gravitas Free Zone

You're gonna carry that weight.

Images
Of course, I still died and they still lost.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-02-05, 16:08   Link #11729
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
You're gonna carry that weight.

Images
Of course, I still died and they still lost.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
To be fair, that wasn't the result of your team sucking as much as the enemy platoon doing exceptionally well.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 16:35   Link #11730
Gravitas Free Zone

Edit: Eh, I complain too much.

I haven't checked my stats lately, but I can feel all these SPG games hauling my numbers down.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2014-02-05 at 16:57.
Old 2014-02-05, 18:09   Link #11731
GirlsScareMeOK
不死川 心 <3

Halfway through the bdr and second guessing my path choice... I like the 50 100 more than the t69 and I can use my fcm50t crew..but the 50b apparently isn't wanted for clan wars..

Bleh I'm I've got an is-3 panther2 and KT, none leading to 'desired' cw tanks...maybe I should just stop and go for a t57?
Old 2014-02-06, 01:22   Link #11732
Gravitas Free Zone

There was a game where I was platooned with some of you on Abbey and I was killed by a direct fire shot from the west road that got to me in the southeast corner.

I just did that shot in reverse, firing at a T29 on the west road from the northeast corner. When I wiggled the pipper at the target marker it initially only lit on the end of the barrel, then I lost it entirely. It was down to 20% HP, so I shot anyway. Boom.

This was with the BL-10... RNG was smiling on me. It also smiled on me twice more that game, as I would go on to bounce a 128mm Roomba shot and not get wiped out by an M44's HEAT to the face.

I capped out with my team's M44. I was expecting to explode any second, but the other team's JPII reached our base the same time we reached theirs. The JPII finished the game with no damage done, other team was pissed off.

Bonus complainer: Enemy T29 (a different one) who whined about no-skill TDs... except they drove their T29 straight up the middle road after already witnessing my ISU and a Roomba nuking the hell out of everything that had already tried that.

My own complaint: I went through a succession of decent-effort, reasonable-XP-payout losses in the Ram II, including two Sniper awards in a row. Had enough XP from the losses to cover a daily double win's worth, but I also wanted the win. Of course the win comes in a game where I get steamrolled in a minute by Tier 7 heavies.
Old 2014-02-06, 05:24   Link #11733
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

[With my SRJS account in SEA. Trying to test something out ]

Damn I nearly got Walter`s Medal with my hellcat. If only the shot did not bounced off at the Nashorn, I could have killed last other four tanks.

I already have 1st skill/perk..right now I`m training 2nd skills/perks.

During lunchtime, I met the most annoying player I ever met(met that class A jerk last year in August). He was on my team using a T1 Heavy. He keeps saying some spouting crap again -.-" I get most kills, tops experience and damages with my T49 and humiliated him. He only have 283 experience, me I have 1028 experience according to the results.

Last year I told him, to go back to the old server he used to play. I dont know what to do him if I`ll be meeting him again in match

Btw, his ign was 'horsesaremad1'. If you guys saw that ign there in NA, he might be that guy who pissed me off earlier. It appears he`s a stat padding noob judging by the number of matches which is tier 2 in his Pz II.

[off]

Btw, is there a way to train first skills/perks faster? I need some advice since it`s my first time for doing that
Old 2014-02-06, 06:54   Link #11734
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
Btw, is there a way to train first skills/perks faster? I need some advice since it`s my first time for doing that
Crew skill is one of the few things you can't get easily in this game by abusing gold. I suggest taking full advantage of weekends when there is x2/x3 crew experience, and maybe paying for a premium account. This won't get you your skills immediately, but it'll help accelerate the process.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 07:24   Link #11735
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

A good premium will also work wonders. I've heard the Church III is great for training soviet heavy crews.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 12:39   Link #11736
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Speaking of premiums, I am surprised WG came out with some really competitive & balanced vehicles. The T-25 and the Chi Kai are both wonderful pieces of machinery

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 13:23   Link #11737
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Crew skill is one of the few things you can't get easily in this game by abusing gold. I suggest taking full advantage of weekends when there is x2/x3 crew experience, and maybe paying for a premium account. This won't get you your skills immediately, but it'll help accelerate the process.
Yup i took advantage of the xmas event and trained 5 sets of Japanese crew for six sense and other crap in just a week. IIRC it was 2x every win and top 3 players per team gets 1.2x extra crew xp or something along those lines.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 13:35   Link #11738
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

For once, an update has something I consider positive(chat block) and it takes forever to be released.
Was planning to log in again after 8.11 comes out, but looks like it'll be never. I'll just give it a few more days. After that I just won't give a damn.

Not like WG needs me anyway. There are plenty of suckers willing to pay big money all the time every time anyway.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 13:30   Link #11739
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Weekend Special

I like mine medium

Aside from the 50% off on crew retrain and consumables, it's a good chance to grind a medium line (Maybe I could finish the grind to the Tiger P).
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 14:24   Link #11740
Blaat

I'm planning to get the Chi-Ri on Sunday and I got the Panther today. For some odd reason I already had the 7,5 cm KwK 45 L/100 researched on it. After one match the tank is as far as I can tell it's the tier 7 version of the Chi-To (technically it's the other way around I suppose )

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks