AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-05, 08:17   Link #741
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Its getting complicated on Aki's love trouble....
seems that Minami and Mizuki got really disappointed to him...

"baka"

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 09:05   Link #742
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
lets go to the female side for that....

if you were frequently teased by the guy you liek... how would you NOT be raging?

also, does anyone have a full body shot of Shouko with her hands behind her back? for some reason or another, I am finding that hot.
Because if the girl should be aware of it, the boy has no ill intent and is only saying things on a whim.

And i think that Shouko pose is used as one of the novel covers if I am not wrong.

@Lord: We all know Akihisa is an idiot, but the girls are as much as idiots as them if they think that their possessive attitudes will get Akihisa to like them. In addition, because Minami flipped so much, Akihisa is convinced that Minami is acting or is planning something violent for him afterwards.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 09:24   Link #743
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
Its getting complicated on Aki's love trouble....
seems that Minami and Mizuki got really disappointed to him...

"baka"
The girls should stop acting passively. They should join force and drug Akihisa and then "do" him together and force him to take the responsibility.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 09:25   Link #744
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

One step forward, two steps back. I can't say it was unexpected. Romantic progress never happens until the end in that kind of series. Himeji and Minami finding out about their respective feelings for Aki is progress in some way nonetheless so it wasn't a total waste.

Hideyoshi end is best end anyway. That confession *_*
Old 2011-09-05, 09:58   Link #745
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Went through 4chan, intending to report about IS translation status, and I found this thread:

http://archive.easymodo.net/a/thread/54286030

Needless to say, it was entertaining to say the least.

Which is why, from now on, I'll swear to work on Baka Test until the end.
That was somewhat engaging and mesmerizing... In a bad sort of way.

I don't know how you guys can stand going to that place

No rush though, people only start on the Novel once the Anime is over to get their fix.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 10:02   Link #746
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

That Hideyoshi confession was awesome... but knowing that's it's the Kyubey voice made me feel kinda weird.

Why are we all surprised that it went back to status quo with Aki and the girls? Rage all you want, but I'd be shocked if their is a resolution to the triangle in the last eps of this run.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 10:07   Link #747
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan poor View Post
Why are we all surprised that it went back to status quo with Aki and the girls? Rage all you want, but I'd be shocked if their is a resolution to the triangle in the last eps of this run.
I believe people are not so much anal about returning to the status quo, as they're anal about how it's being done- For me, I don't really think I can honestly expect this to end cleanly.

That said, what I am surprised is that alot of people seem to think this is the end of the current story and the next episode would be something else completely different Am I the only one that remembers there's still a war going on ?
Old 2011-09-05, 10:12   Link #748
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

^I won't forget that. Then again, next episode would make everyone go 'aww'...at the end

Am I the only one who still remembers that there's still 5 volumes of content to be covered? They covered almost all the side stories in this series, which was why there wasn't really much summoning battles until the hijinks of the boys.

Btw, summoned beasts aren't just used for battling.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 10:16   Link #749
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
^I won't forget that.

Am I the only one who still remembers that there's still 5 volumes of content to be covered? They covered almost all the side stories in this series, which was why there wasn't really much summoning battles until the hijinks of the boys.
No, I'm very certain most of the guys here have no idea how many volumes there are in total And I'm even more certain that very few are really interesting in the overall story as a whole and are just living in the moment

Quote:
Btw, summoned beasts aren't just used for battling.
I know I know... They're also used to reveal embarrassing secrets of their masters.
Old 2011-09-05, 10:26   Link #750
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Pah, the season will most likely end with another way of using the summoned beasts. Key words: volume 6.

Sometimes, I wonder what the viewers watch this series for, the comedy or the romance or both or is it comedy to romance?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 10:32   Link #751
Midonin
Last Engage

Comedy, characters and concepts. Though that's what I watch all anime for, really.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 10:34   Link #752
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Pah, the season will most likely end with another way of using the summoned beasts. Key words: volume 6.
That's not a clue! That's barely even a hint !

Quote:
Sometimes, I wonder what the viewers watch this series for, the comedy or the romance or both or is it comedy to romance?
Every other guy would recommend this as a great comedy- Every other other guy would recommend this for the ESB.
Old 2011-09-05, 10:49   Link #753
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

At first, I watched for comedy. But after episode 3 of season 1 where Akihisa went to cinema with 2 beauties, I'm now watching for Akihisa the conqueror to "conquer" the beauties.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 11:20   Link #754
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
The girls should stop acting passively. They should join force and drug Akihisa and then "do" him together and force him to take the responsibility.
I dunno, the last time a situation happened like that in anime two people ended up dead and one psychotic.

And as we can see here both girls are somewhat on the psychotic side (one makes poison food and the other is a wrestler).

In Aki's case if that did happened I'm pretty sure he'd take the whole thing as a huge misunderstanding.....

Quote:
I believe people are not so much anal about returning to the status quo, as they're anal about how it's being done- For me, I don't really think I can honestly expect this to end cleanly.
Unfortunately it seems Aki only has eyes for Hideyoshi which is sad.....he's got two girls gunning for him but apparently he only dreams about Hideyoshi so what can you do there?

Like I mentioned in a previous post in anime a girl can undress herself and ask to have sex with the protagonist and he STILL wouldn't get a clue.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 11:34   Link #755
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I dunno, the last time a situation happened like that in anime two people ended up dead and one psychotic.

And as we can see here both girls are somewhat on the psychotic side (one makes poison food and the other is a wrestler).

In Aki's case if that did happened I'm pretty sure he'd take the whole thing as a huge misunderstanding.....

Unfortunately it seems Aki only has eyes for Hideyoshi which is sad.....he's got two girls gunning for him but apparently he only dreams about Hideyoshi so what can you do there?

Like I mentioned in a previous post in anime a girl can undress herself and ask to have sex with the protagonist and he STILL wouldn't get a clue.
It's not unfortunate, it's fortunate! Hideyoshi is the best route, forget those 2 girls, they aren't worth his attention, just gun for the twincest threesome route.

Old 2011-09-05, 11:44   Link #756
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Ayah of course how stupid of me.

Hideyoshi - True route (in all fairness I'd settle with his sister)
Minami - Good Route
Himeji - Bad Route (I mean seriously, no one would survive in a single day because of her cooking)
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 11:51   Link #757
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Ayah of course how stupid of me.

Hideyoshi - True route (in all fairness I'd settle with his sister)
Minami - Good Route
Himeji - Bad Route (I mean seriously, no one would survive in a single day because of her cooking)
nono.

Threesome (Yuuko + hideyoshi) = best route
Hideyoshi = true route
Hazuki = good route, possible bad route if cops were involved.
Kubo = yaoi route
Yuuji = Bro-love route.
Shouko = Yuuji's NTR route? Doubt it would succeed though
Akira = Wincest route, one of the good routes
Minami = Bad route 1 (broken bones are evidence)
Himeji = Bad route 2 (death by food)
FFF = Worst route

Old 2011-09-05, 11:52   Link #758
ookamigirl

*sigh* same old love troubles... ^^'
Akihisa sure messed it up with that message. Poor Minami...
It's amazing how dense Yoshii can be. Guess Yuuji is always the brain of the operation, not that it always works ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 11:58   Link #759
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
It's not unfortunate, it's fortunate! Hideyoshi is the best route
Agreed. He can't procreate his stupidity if he goes with the Hideyoshi route.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 12:14   Link #760
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Akihisa's idiocy is really starting to get saddening. Its time the girls take the offensive, and this time seriously.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen