AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-05, 07:42   Link #261
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
So I wonder what would happen about the author's former wife, since he's using her (Haruna) again in a manga, does it mean he has to pay her royalties or something?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 08:46   Link #262
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I stand by my previous statement, Momo-chan wins the internet!

I couldn't stop laughing when Momo-chan said Rito has a godlike skill at falling

This "Harem Plan" is great, if it's put into action along side whatever else is going on with the plot, it should be a barrel of laughs.

You know I find the tiny little snippets of Celine just delightful, in a way it should stay that way as not to be wear thin but then I can't help but think we need moar of her!

p.s Doe-eyed Yami is <3
Old 2010-10-05, 08:54   Link #263
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
You know I find the tiny little snippets of Celine just delightful, in a way it should stay that way as not to be wear thin but then I can't help but think we need moar of her!
Watch and see some Magic Grow get on her and she turns into a teenager.
Old 2010-10-05, 08:59   Link #264
Freeter
beyond

There was that sneak peek of her older self in the last volume. Wonder if she'll outgrow Mikan
Old 2010-10-05, 11:00   Link #265
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Watch and see some Magic Grow get on her and she turns into a teenager.
& the speculation from the original series returns.
Old 2010-10-05, 11:17   Link #266
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
& the speculation from the original series returns.
You thought there wouldn't be any? Come on now.
Old 2010-10-05, 11:28   Link #267
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
There was that sneak peek of her older self in the last volume. Wonder if she'll outgrow Mikan
Time to repost the pic

Spoiler for Grown-up Celine (NSFW):

I certainly wouldn't mind if it happened. She looks so lovely in this sketch. Moreover, if she mastered her "power", this could lead to some interesting situation.
Old 2010-10-05, 11:39   Link #268
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Time to repost the pic

Spoiler for Grown-up Celine (NSFW):

I certainly wouldn't mind if it happened. She looks so lovely in this sketch. Moreover, if she mastered her "power", this could lead to some interesting situation.
No no theres no fun to be had if she had control over her "power" it's way better if she gets drunk on cola and causing chaos then

Seeing her being all dere dere towards Rito while drunk would be just <3
Old 2010-10-05, 12:32   Link #269
Xion Valkyrie

Hmmm, since this is in a different magazine and all, maybe we'll get an official harem end this time =P
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 12:42   Link #270
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
So I wonder what would happen about the author's former wife, since he's using her (Haruna) again in a manga, does it mean he has to pay her royalties or something?
From what I heard, he bought the rights to the character, so she can't do anything now.
Old 2010-10-05, 13:18   Link #271
notme
団長

Rito really needs to put Momo in her place. He should sit her down and tell her to get her act together because everyone knows Mikado-sensei should be included in the ultimate harem.
notme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 13:23   Link #272
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Hmmm, since this is in a different magazine and all, maybe we'll get an official harem end this time =P
So long as it's a true harem though. Where they all live happily and openly and all that. No open ended "harem" endings like what the first manga series was labeled with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
From what I heard, he bought the rights to the character, so she can't do anything now.
I'm sure all the legal stuff has been taken care of.
Old 2010-10-05, 13:37   Link #273
lightbringer
M9000

They wouldn't publish it if the legal end wasn't cleared up. Still, I was hoping he'd start something new instead of a TLR spinoff. It was an interesting setting in the beginning but god knows we've seen enough of it. And with this title, is it gonna focus on Yami? He's been recycling her character ever since Black Cat.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 13:39   Link #274
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by notme View Post
Rito really needs to put Momo in her place. He should sit her down and tell her to get her act together because everyone knows Mikado-sensei should be included in the ultimate harem.
Yeah, and put Kyoko in there too. Better yet, swap Haruna for Kyoko. Same hairstyle but more of everything else
Old 2010-10-05, 13:41   Link #275
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notme View Post
Momo's just adding the girls who are in love with Rito. Would be awesome if Mikado-sensei was, but it's just not gonna happen.
Old 2010-10-05, 13:41   Link #276
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
They wouldn't publish it if the legal end wasn't cleared up. Still, I was hoping he'd start something new instead of a TLR spinoff. It was an interesting setting in the beginning but god knows we've seen enough of it. And with this title, is it gonna focus on Yami? He's been recycling her character ever since Black Cat.
I see this as a sequel. If Rito was not involved, then it would be a spin off. But all of the same characters are here, the focus just changed a little. Hell, it could have happened in the original series and we'd just call it an arc.
Old 2010-10-05, 13:49   Link #277
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Also it's nice to see some Yami development, because there's was a lack of it apart from her becoming friends with Mikan (which is one of my favorite parts of the original series <3) and mansion/murder case arc.
Old 2010-10-05, 13:57   Link #278
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I see this as a sequel. If Rito was not involved, then it would be a spin off. But all of the same characters are here, the focus just changed a little. Hell, it could have happened in the original series and we'd just call it an arc.
The refocus will probably be the best thing to happen to the series..
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 14:18   Link #279
zibi88

for me the less of Haruna the better for the series.... I seriously hate her character....... I prefer to see lots of Momo, Lala, Yami, Yui, Mikan, Celine than that boring backstabbing haruna (harunas looks was kinda based on the authors wife/ex-wife... who was too backstabbing woman)

so if the series has not much of haruna but more of Momo (who was my favourite from the time she first appeared in first series) & Yami the best !!

Momo's plan is interesting... and what is funny is to see that Momo shares Lala's character about beign totaly naked around Rito and its natural for her... but I guess its only around Rito... I doubt she would do that around anyone else...

anyway I really hope that we will get some action on deviluke planet.... or we could finally learn about Lala's and the twins mother (her looks and what happened to her)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 14:27   Link #280
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
and what is funny is to see that Momo shares Lala's character about beign totaly naked around Rito and its natural for her
Not really, Lala does it out of naivety and ignorance. She doesn't know the effect that has on a man. As Rito put it, she's really pure. Momo, on the other hand, knows perfectly what kind of effect that has on Rito, and she does it, because she wants to tease him - of course, if she can get something else out of it, that'd probably be all the better for her.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen