AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-31, 01:31   Link #141
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
The game music is really great my favorites are always ones dai does ^-^ Have such a great melody

I really love all the Graphic Motion Novels music but the 1st is my absoulute fav ^-^ the 3rd one is growing on me sounds really nice with subs ^-^ (as they all do)
Old 2009-01-01, 16:20   Link #142
pokua
Gohda Is My Homeboy

Send a message via AIM to pokua Send a message via MSN to pokua
I really like the new bgm! D8

Spoiler for ep 4 music:
Old 2009-01-01, 23:40   Link #143
Kagetaka

I find myself at a loss about Happy Maria. It sounds like English but at the same time it doesn't feel like it either. Is it?

But it's my favorite one so far.
Old 2009-01-02, 08:00   Link #144
Coruja

I just listened to the new BGM tracks. If they don't use them in the anime I'll be seriously pissed. They are getting better and better each episode. *.*
Happy Maria sounds like something out of a Burton movie. And I love it. It's one of my favourite tracks.
Old 2009-01-02, 15:51   Link #145
Shinigami_Mello
All hail Oyashiro-sama

Send a message via MSN to Shinigami_Mello
Happy Maria has this wonderful quality to it. It's so...Maria. And so witch like. xD
DreamEnd is just..wow. I love it. I love em all <3
Old 2009-01-02, 16:41   Link #146
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Favorite music of EP4 (some with links to nicovideo)

F Style
Sakutaro no Ganbari Monogatari
Revolt
Happy Maria! (chorus in Engrish?)
dreamenddischarger
endless nine

Last edited by kj1980; 2009-01-02 at 16:51.
Old 2009-01-03, 18:04   Link #147
Vonmalvarius

From the last trailer during C75, my hopes are revived. The song playing is one from the game! Higurashi's official trailer didn't get music from the game, but Umineko did! I hope I'm not wrong and that the BGM will be the same.
Old 2009-01-03, 23:34   Link #148
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonmalvarius View Post
From the last trailer during C75, my hopes are revived. The song playing is one from the game! Higurashi's official trailer didn't get music from the game, but Umineko did! I hope I'm not wrong and that the BGM will be the same.
I know isn't it great?

One crazy B****
Old 2009-01-04, 02:25   Link #149
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Yeah the fact they keep doing that is making me cling onto hope as well.

You do a good job of this, Deen (and judging by Kai, they will), and keep the original music, and I will buy the Japanese blurays.
Old 2009-01-04, 08:27   Link #150
Ace of Dragons
AKA Squirrel

Quote:
Is there a link to the trailer on Nico video or Youtube?
Old 2009-01-04, 08:42   Link #151
grunty

I do not want music in the anime be directly lifted from the game, sorry. Now if they got the producers from Akiko Shikata's Umineko CD - have them re-arrange/re-record the tracks to get THAT quality of music/sound - now that would be perfect in my ears. Just get Shikata as composer/producer/music director for the show.

But in all honesty, are you people really expecting it to happen? Same staff as Higurashi so far - brace for Kenji Kawai. :P
Old 2009-01-04, 09:11   Link #152
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunty View Post
But in all honesty, are you people really expecting it to happen?
Nope, not at all. Until they confirm the harsh reality that we're getting another boring ambient soundtrack I'll hold onto my happy little dreams though.
Old 2009-01-04, 10:46   Link #153
Coruja

Quote:
That's actually great news.
I hope they keep the game music because it's way more awesome than anything they would compose for the anime. I'm sure about that.
Old 2009-01-04, 11:26   Link #154
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

dreamenddischarger and death(from stupefaction are the only songs I found notable in ep4. Happy Maria and Sakutarou's songs are still okay. Of course, I haven't read through the episode yet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Dragons View Post
Is there a link to the trailer on Nico video or Youtube?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqSo4owCaVw
Poor quality, but better than nothing.

I could only dream of 波動~コノコエ~ being in the anime....

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-01-04, 11:34   Link #155
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

From Episode 4, here is the list of my favorite tracks

-Dreamdenddiscarger
-エンドレスナイン: Endless Nine
-Mortal Stampede
-Revolt
-dir
-Happy Maria!

Once again, zts and Dai delivered unique and awesome tunes. Dream is definitely a rightful successor of Goldenslaughterer, Worldenddominator and Mirage coordinator.
Endless nine is a bit slow in some occasions, but the pace get quite good in many instance, though unlike Dream, it doesn't push the intensity to the maximum
Mortal Stampede and Revolt are really great as they give a nice vibes of challenge, revolution and resolve (perfect for their associated scenes).

dir has an absurd effect due to the associated scene (one of the most emotional of the whole Umineko series), and Happy Maria! is probably one of the few "true witch tune" that the series lacked so far.
Old 2009-01-04, 13:14   Link #156
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

My favorites from Ep 4 are:
apathy
discode
dreamdenddiscarger
Monochrome Clock
Endless Nine
Old 2009-01-04, 21:24   Link #157
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

I haven't heard the EP4 BGM's yet (as I'm waiting for my copy to arrive as of this time), so I'm going to ask a question.

Would you recommend I refrain from listening to the BGM's until I hear them in the actual scene? I was a little iffy when I heard worldenddominator at first but praised it when I actually saw the epic scene it was used in. Now I'm having the same situation in miragecoordinator since I haven't seen the scene where it plays yet. Now those new tracks are going to tempt me really bad.
Old 2009-01-05, 03:13   Link #158
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
I haven't heard the EP4 BGM's yet (as I'm waiting for my copy to arrive as of this time), so I'm going to ask a question.

Would you recommend I refrain from listening to the BGM's until I hear them in the actual scene? I was a little iffy when I heard worldenddominator at first but praised it when I actually saw the epic scene it was used in. Now I'm having the same situation in miragecoordinator since I haven't seen the scene where it plays yet. Now those new tracks are going to tempt me really bad.
I believe that the major part of the new tracks should require their respective scenes.
That said, considering the nature of dreamenddischarger, I believe you can listen to this track without the scene (but the scene itself will be dampened a bit as result). Same goes for Happy Maria! track.

I would certainly suggest you not to listen to Endless nine though.
Old 2009-01-08, 17:52   Link #159
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

I can't stop listening to miragecoordinator. It's become my favorite track across all the games, I think.
Old 2009-01-09, 16:26   Link #160
Rias

Happy Maria! is a song that I thought it was really fitting and great when it first appeared in ep4, but the more I hear it the less appealing it gets...maybe becuase I just couldn't really figure out the lyrics after hearing it tons of times.

well, except the "Magical Gohda Chef!" part.