AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-24, 00:36   Link #201
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

why is kyuubi powers being disreagarded while bloodline limit isnt

it is like saying 'psh if sasuke didnt have bloodline limit he would suck cuz naruto works harder......'

i guess people are considering that because naruto wasnt born with it to begin with so it doesnt count

was ninjutsu there when they were born? didnt they have to aquire it by learning/practice so they can be bada$$ ninjas?

aquiring power? isnt that what sasuke is doing to......so its ok to add technique to your arsenal but its not ok for naruto to add other means to his arsenal.....

everyone has thier traits to be a bada$$ ninja, if they can use it then its part of what they can do and part of what makes them that kinda ninja.....

bloodline vs kyuubi vs prodigy vs hardworking vs experience vs etc ....

if your disregard kyuubi powers then disregard all that and what u have left is a human
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-24, 08:04   Link #202
sabret00the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Lets see now: will Naruto be stronger than the Hokage? Nope, not in a million years (no wait that's too soon so make that a billion). With Kishimoto's massive tendency to downplay Naruto in every single way imaginable the chances of Naruto becoming stronger than the Hokage are about the same as me being attractive to beautiful single women. What will most likely happen is that Naruto will get captured, have his demon extracted, die as a result and then everyone moves on like nothing happened.
Coming back to this post, while Naruto will become Hokage but if it requires beating Sasuke to do it, i'd put my house on it looking more like luck than a convincing win where by he totally dominates Sasuke with his superior ability.
sabret00the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 15:07   Link #203
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
Coming back to this post, while Naruto will become Hokage but if it requires beating Sasuke to do it, i'd put my house on it looking more like luck than a convincing win where by he totally dominates Sasuke with his superior ability.
Somehow, the talented ones always evolve their real skills and talents later. Naruto is no exception. He can certainly give anyone a run for their money after the timeskip.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 15:22   Link #204
wtfftw

stronger then the hokage's no. maybe strong in raw power but not in allround by a long shot

I will never accept that 1st 2nd 3rd 4th hokage's with a damn load of crazy arsenals skills should be inferior then kage bunshin and rasengan and an further evolved rasengan

and allround wise the hokages had intelligence and were creative and smart in making own skills.

I dunno how naruto will become hokage but it will need to be something drastic. Maybe if forexample kyubbi gets exxtracted or removed naruto apears to be a 120% skilled ninja because kyuubi messed up his concentration etc and suddenly he can do all the badass stuff. But atm he aint there at all.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 16:27   Link #205
huynhlan

I think naruto can be stronger than a hokage if something happen like he had a spilt personality. The other personality can like a genius or something that can use any jutsy if he see it one, while the naruto right now is thw weaker personality, and the reason the 9th tail is in him is to seal away the other naruto.
huynhlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 16:30   Link #206
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

//run Dragon_Ball_Z.exe
%execute == super_saiyan_naruto
And add a dab of the GOod guys always win and Naruto can be stronger than anybody, it is his show/manga.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 16:57   Link #207
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
Yep. Thats pretty much what will happen.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 14:38   Link #208
deiinokunoichiXD

I think that for Naruto to be truly a strong hokage he must rescue his freind sasuke. Even if Naruto looses an arm a leg all of his limbs. Even if he only has a head he will keep trying. Even if he is dead he will not die he will not die until his best freind is by his side again. Naruto enkurages others to live and with this he shall live. And if you haven't noticed naruto had missions in other contry's and by being there made bonds in those contrys. That is why I believe Naruto will surpass all other hokages.

deiinokunoichiXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 15:18   Link #209
chord
Banned

I think that by the time we get to Hurricane Chronicles (shippuden) he will have exceeded the Hokages. Kikashi says that Naruto is stronger than he is now.
And Kikashi is at a Kage level in chakra and in jutsu that he knows.
I don't know if Naruto knows 1000 Jutsu that was what Kanaramahugh's sensei said that you have to know to be a Hokage.
I think Naruto will be a Hokage but not anytime soon.
I actually want to see Naurto and Sakura take up the Hokage role together.
Naruto being the one who goes on missions and Sakura being the one who does the governmental side of the Hokage. Kind of like Jeriya and Tsunade.
But it will be Naruto's face that will be added to the mount of hokage.
I want to see Sasuke completely out of the picture meaning dead.
But I think that Naruto will be the one to kill him using the perfected reaper seal.
Where he doesn't use his own Chakra but the Chakra of the fox to seal Sasuke up inside of that.

Or who know's Sakura may die at some point.
I can actually see when Naruto and Sasuke battle again
Sakura may be in the middle agian but with out a Kikashi there
Sasuke may kill Sakura, making Naruto go full 9 tails on his ass.
Naruto may be able to transform again but this time into a nine tailed fox (as apposed to the one tailed fox in the battle with Garra) or who knows he may not even need to use Gama to do it the next time he does it.
And then while he is in 9tf mode do the reaper seal Jutsu.
Takins Sasuke in with the fox, killing him self the 9tf and Sasuke.
And wam everything dissappears again.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 16:17   Link #210
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well here's what Naruto needs to change or to do if he wants to surpass all the previous Hokages:

- First of all knowlegde...lots and lots of knowlegde. [for example about Nin/Tai/Gen/Kin jutsu]
Knowlegde about the world and elements. Basic/Advanced strategies to encounter certain types long, mid and close range types. Naruto needs to spend 10 years in the library. And he has ways to do that within weeks/days.

- Second, he really needs to change mentally. I believe he needs to be able to handle situations where he can stay cool at all times. Actually if he can always keep himself cool like against Zabuza/Gaara. He'd do fine.

- Third. Skills. Lots of skills. I believe an Hokage should completely master atleast 2 elements, be an expert in long,mid and close range. And ofcourse be a master in nin, gen and taijutsu.

- Fourth. A true unique specialty and a name/status.
The Shodai was known for his unique abilities such as: Mokoton ninjutsu/ability to control Bijuu. Even before he became Hokage he was one of the men who formed and united the clans. The
Nidaime Hokage was known for his water elemental jutsu's and was the founder of certain important facilities in Konoha.
Sandaime was at a young age informed that he'd be the future Hokage. Talent which was already reckoqnized so early. He was known as a man who mastered almost every jutsu in the village.
Yondaime was known as the Yellow Flash and was already feared before he became Hokage.
He was known for his speed.
Godaime was already legendary before she became Hokage. She is known for her unrivalled medical skills.

Actually if he only improved these 4 things. He'd already surpass most of the hokages.

Naruto is known for it's Kage Bunshins and the Rasengan. But both arent unique.
I think he needs to develop an completely new jutsu that for example needs his blood/chakra/kyuubi. So it cant be copied. Or taught to anyone else except his sons or daughters.
Old 2007-12-29, 18:23   Link #211
Mistacloudstrife
"I'll cut them off..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well here's what Naruto needs to change or to do if he wants to surpass all the previous Hokages:

- First of all knowlegde...lots and lots of knowlegde. [for example about Nin/Tai/Gen/Kin jutsu]
Knowlegde about the world and elements. Basic/Advanced strategies to encounter certain types long, mid and close range types. Naruto needs to spend 10 years in the library. And he has ways to do that within weeks/days.

- Second, he really needs to change mentally. I believe he needs to be able to handle situations where he can stay cool at all times. Actually if he can always keep himself cool like against Zabuza/Gaara. He'd do fine.

- Third. Skills. Lots of skills. I believe an Hokage should completely master atleast 2 elements, be an expert in long,mid and close range. And ofcourse be a master in nin, gen and taijutsu.

- Fourth. A true unique specialty and a name/status.
The Shodai was known for his unique abilities such as: Mokoton ninjutsu/ability to control Bijuu. Even before he became Hokage he was one of the men who formed and united the clans. The
Nidaime Hokage was known for his water elemental jutsu's and was the founder of certain important facilities in Konoha.
Sandaime was at a young age informed that he'd be the future Hokage. Talent which was already reckoqnized so early. He was known as a man who mastered almost every jutsu in the village.
Yondaime was known as the Yellow Flash and was already feared before he became Hokage.
He was known for his speed.
Godaime was already legendary before she became Hokage. She is known for her unrivalled medical skills.

Actually if he only improved these 4 things. He'd already surpass most of the hokages.

Naruto is known for it's Kage Bunshins and the Rasengan. But both arent unique.
I think he needs to develop an completely new jutsu that for example needs his blood/chakra/kyuubi. So it cant be copied. Or taught to anyone else except his sons or daughters.

Or... he could just bypass all of that and use the Kyuubi, go ninetails, and out of some miracle that only one person out of a trillion people in the entire world could ever do in the entire universe and return back to his former self by using the love of his friends as a path back to his normal self.

And then he just does it all the time until it gets boring.

And when enemies get stronger, Naruto can then do a kyuubi 9 tailed naruto mass kage bunshin where each pair of kyuubi 9 tailed narutos each do an uber genki dama rasengan! And they all dominate the opposition. With the exception of Sasuke, who is Narutos all time rival who now has the cursed seal over 9000!! And he can now just point his sword in the air which will act as a lighting rod which summons a bolt of lighting to his body in which he creates a Chidori straight from nature itself, requiring no chakra... Add in his new MegaManGecko Sharing Gun and he is just as unstoppable as Naruto.

Then they fight again when all of the villages are in chaos, and it ends in a draw and they agree the it's a tie and they both become Hokage because Naruto seems to mirror the past alot, therefore since they have been compared to the first and second hokages(not to mention Sasuke and Naruto have also been compared to Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Tsunades brother/boyfriend(?), Gaara, Itachi, Yondaime, and everyone else you could ever think of) they basically have their entire story mapped out for them.

/sarcasm

No but seriously... It's a fact that Naruto is going to be stronger than the hokages. Hell I'd even say he's stronger than all of them except for the yondaime right now. And that's only because of the seal. Without the seal, Yondaime wouldn't even stand a chance a against the angry Kyuubi Naruto. And it's already stated that Naruto's seal is getting weaker, so it's only a matter of time before that happens. =P
Old 2007-12-29, 19:27   Link #212
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistacloudstrife View Post
No but seriously... It's a fact that Naruto is going to be stronger than the hokages. Hell I'd even say he's stronger than all of them except for the yondaime right now. And that's only because of the seal. Without the seal, Yondaime wouldn't even stand a chance a against the angry Kyuubi Naruto. And it's already stated that Naruto's seal is getting weaker, so it's only a matter of time before that happens. =P
-Against some Hokage he might be able to win. The problem with Naruto is that his power and effectiveness varies greatly depending upon whom he is fighting.
Let's try the Hokage in order (assume that they are alive for the time being):

-Shodaime Hokage: Chances of success are about 30% due to Shodaime's unique Mokuton and Bijuu manipulating abilities.

-Nidaime Hokage: Chances of success are about 50% considering Nidaime is barely unique outside of his ability to create water out of thin air (a skill Kisame also has).

-Sandaime Hokage: Chances of success are 50% again since Sandaime was tricked and caught off guard by Naruto twice. Then again Sandaime knows a lot more jutsu than Naruto does.

-Yondaime Hokage: Chances of success are non-existant since Naruto would be beheaded before firing off even one Rasengan. The Hiraishin is the major deciding factor here.

-Godaime Hokage: This is the only one that is in his favour, my estimate being 80%. For the most part Tsunade is all about healing and super strength. Naruto can avoid her deadly taijutsu just by spamming Kage Bunshins all over the place and his Fuuton: Rasenshuriken damages on a cellular level preventing Tsunade from healing her wounds. Of course, one direct hit from her fist and he will fly to the stratosphere before plummeting down.
Old 2007-12-29, 20:06   Link #213
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deiinokunoichiXD View Post
I think that for Naruto to be truly a strong hokage he must rescue his freind sasuke. Even if Naruto looses an arm a leg all of his limbs. Even if he only has a head he will keep trying. Even if he is dead he will not die he will not die until his best freind is by his side again. Naruto enkurages others to live and with this he shall live. And if you haven't noticed naruto had missions in other contry's and by being there made bonds in those contrys. That is why I believe Naruto will surpass all other hokages.

If he wants to be a competent Hokage, he should hold nothing back against traitors.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 21:30   Link #214
deiinokunoichiXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hage-bai View Post
If he wants to be a competent Hokage, he should hold nothing back against traitors.
Well there's nothing we can do he's still partly an idiot. But what if your brother or if you dont have one a best freind and he/she left to go join evil wouldn't you want him/her back? if you wouldn't then I'd say that best freind wasn't your best freind and sai said that about sasuke and I bet naruto thought sai was scum I'm not calling you that but its getting close.
deiinokunoichiXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 22:16   Link #215
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deiinokunoichiXD View Post
Well there's nothing we can do he's still partly an idiot. But what if your brother or if you dont have one a best freind and he/she left to go join evil wouldn't you want him/her back? if you wouldn't then I'd say that best freind wasn't your best freind and sai said that about sasuke and I bet naruto thought sai was scum I'm not calling you that but its getting close.
Your logic is correct. In the shonen world only that is, which in the end is all that matters.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 22:33   Link #216
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
-
-Godaime Hokage: This is the only one that is in his favour, my estimate being 80%. For the most part Tsunade is all about healing and super strength. Naruto can avoid her deadly taijutsu just by spamming Kage Bunshins all over the place and his Fuuton: Rasenshuriken damages on a cellular level preventing Tsunade from healing her wounds. Of course, one direct hit from her fist and he will fly to the stratosphere before plummeting down.
Which is funny because he didn't show that much pep when accepting her challenge in Tanzaku Town.
Old 2007-12-30, 00:44   Link #217
quashoko
answer

Quote:
Godaime Hokage: This is the only one that is in his favour, my estimate being 80%. For the most part Tsunade is all about healing and super strength. Naruto can avoid her deadly taijutsu just by spamming Kage Bunshins all over the place and his Fuuton: Rasenshuriken damages on a cellular level preventing Tsunade from healing her wounds. Of course, one direct hit from her fist and he will fly to the stratosphere before plummeting down.
You underestimate Tsunade. The person you described in your post was sakura. I am sure Tsunade can do alot more than we have seen.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-30, 00:57   Link #218
sakun

I don't see Naruto being stronger then any hokage. Since he couldn't even defeat diedara by himself and he is near or maybe weaker then the hokage. His battles aren't even near the type of battles like hokage's. Most enemies toy with him and that is what causes there defeat or they let him have a small chance by there own will and die from cockiness. If they would go full out on naruto he would die. Even orochimaru plays with him constantly even in kyuubi mode and Naruto can't win. Naruto is still pathetic.

He can't win versus the 1st hokage because he could probally control naruto or keep his power at a minimal. More experience and overall better.

He can't win vs the NIdiame because he can just drown him. Overall better more experience.

He can't win vs the 3rd because the third would just spam all his high ranking jutsu on him.

He can't win vs the 4th because he can just omnislash so to say Naruto.

Even with the kage bunshin they are no match for high ranking ninja. I would list off the reasons why the bunshin wouldnt work but that'd be overkill.
sakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-30, 01:20   Link #219
Mistacloudstrife
"I'll cut them off..."

Quote:
-Against some Hokage he might be able to win. The problem with Naruto is that his power and effectiveness varies greatly depending upon whom he is fighting.
Let's try the Hokage in order (assume that they are alive for the time being):

-Shodaime Hokage: Chances of success are about 30% due to Shodaime's unique Mokuton and Bijuu manipulating abilities.

-Nidaime Hokage: Chances of success are about 50% considering Nidaime is barely unique outside of his ability to create water out of thin air (a skill Kisame also has).

-Sandaime Hokage: Chances of success are 50% again since Sandaime was tricked and caught off guard by Naruto twice. Then again Sandaime knows a lot more jutsu than Naruto does.

-Yondaime Hokage: Chances of success are non-existant since Naruto would be beheaded before firing off even one Rasengan. The Hiraishin is the major deciding factor here.

I was thinking more along the lines of comparing Naruto/Kyuubi at his strongest vs the Hokages at his/her strongest. No emotions taken into consideration because if we were to get technical, I could say that the Hokages and Naruto would never have a serious fight.

It's like a fight with Vash the Stampede vs a regular human in a fight to the death. Vash is, in most cases, going to be stronger, but since he doesn't kill anyone, there's no way for him to win.
Old 2007-12-30, 14:37   Link #220
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
If naruto rly wants to be strong he should learn more then 3 jutsu's lmfao, the weakling..
ichii is offline   Reply With Quote